I lol'd

He's all like, "Dont Fking Cry! I'll Kill you!"

And in the end, when he returns to his Zanpakuto form, he says, "Dont Cry."

I lol'd

Oh lord. X3

Sounds like Kazeshini.

I don't really watch Bleach. I watch it with tyto alba somtimes though

OHAITHAR Jay. 8D

Bleach is amazing! In the anime I'm around the part where they break off from the storyline with the Arrancar and introduce the Captain replacing Gin. Though I can't really remember what episode that I left off on because I've been busy and haven't watched it in a while.

-translation: she was watching other anime-

-gasp- I'm going to look up your role-play right now! -is a role player fanatic-

Bleach is amazing! In the anime I'm around the part where they break off from the storyline with the Arrancar and introduce the Captain replacing Gin. Though I can't really remember what episode that I left off on because I've been busy and haven't watched it in a while.

-translation: she was watching other anime-

The Arc about Shusuke Amagai? I didn't watch that arc. --shifty eyes--

Well, I watched one episode. The one where Shusuke passes out 'cause he can't hold his sake (which I found hilarious).

I but I didn't finish it. I skipped to the revolt of the Zanpakutou. x D

"ey, the Zanpakuto Unknown arc was pretty good -.-

Yeah, and you had no replies, so I made one :3

i didnt know that meant you can make a new one... <.<

why not just comment on mine?

Edited by LightsApprentice

Im not being stingy and I also dont want to fight with you. I'm sorry. I'll just let mine get deleted. I'm sorry for making a pointless arguement over threads. sad.gif

Edit: Please don't delete this thread btw. Youre right. Mine has none and yours has a lot more posts. I guess I was just kind of jealous o3o

Edited by LightsApprentice

Real fans of bleach knows how many seasons there are. 13 Can someone tell me who is the singer of Change?

Edited by XLaurentX

Im not being stingy and I also dont want to fight with you. I'm sorry. I'll just let mine get deleted. I'm sorry for making a pointless arguement over threads. sad.gif

Edit: Please don't delete this thread btw. Youre right. Mine has none and yours has a lot more posts. I guess I was just kind of jealous o3o

Nah, I'm sorry. I tend to get defensive very fast. ^^"

Pals?

Real fans of bleach knows how many seasons there are. 13 Can someone tell me who is the singer of Change?

Miwa.

Because I'm a die-hard Bleach fan. <3

Everyone that haven't done a Bleach character ... Do. It. Now. And I have to say, Kenny/Yachiru and Ichigo/Nel Tu have to be the best pairs ever in anime history.

Bleach is a nice anime, but the Bount arc was really boring.

I think I went from episode 1-305 at least 5 times, but I skipped the Bount arc.

I watch bleach sometimes, but I only know of the main characters and the beginning story. I don't ever plan on watching each episode, but I might go threw the main stuff and characters. So I can know enough about it to mark it as known in my list biggrin.gif