Dr. Paine

...Yes, that has already been establish quite some posts ago.

I'm kind of hoping Zuko doesn't show up. It would ruin my image of him.

However, I would like to find out what happened about him, his mother, his father, and Azula.

...Yes, that has already been establish quite some posts ago.

I'm kind of hoping Zuko doesn't show up. It would ruin my image of him.

However, I would like to find out what happened about him, his mother, his father, and Azula.

^I'm especially curious about the mother. They left it off at a cliffhanger when Zuko asked his father about her. Definitely won't see her, but some discussion about looking for her would be nice.

Yeah. And the time Azula got frustrated with her hair.

MOMOOOOOO he might've found a mate. And his son stuck with Tenzin =P Or something xd.png As for Appa... HE SHOULD HAVE A MATE TOOOOO.

Or something. xd.png /too much caps

lol a mate. I think we'll see Zuko as a grumpy old man with a bad temper. I also think Appa and Momo would be long gone I hope for a new animal guide this time an animal native too the water nation (e.g. Aang's was Appa Roku's was Fang the Dragon). Too bad she already mastered fire bending I really wanted too see how a water bender struggles with fire bending.

That's true... OwO How does a water bender learn fire bending? Even if they are, well, the Avatar... xd.png

That's true... OwO How does a water bender learn fire bending? Even if they are, well, the Avatar... xd.png

Same way they'd learn waterbending from a teacher, or (like in Katara's case) through trial and error on their own. The creators have stated no one other than the Avatar can learn an additional element, although it has been shown you can adapt the 'style' of another bending art to your own (e.g. Lightning redirection.)

Yeah, my guess is that a water bender would have a fire-bending style much more like Iroh's. More breathing, flowing, lightning kind of stuff. Much less punching and martial arts like Zuko.

censorkip.gif

(It's a link.)

Edited by Dr. Paine

Um....Paine? Wut?

Censorkips are link.

Minieseries.. happy and sad. It will probably be exiting a good throughout the whole thing. And as the website said, no Great Divide. >3<

However, shorter and probably won't have time for much about Zuko's mother and stuff.

Minieseries.. happy and sad.  It will probably be exiting a good throughout the whole thing.  And as the website said, no Great Divide. >3<

However, shorter and probably won't have time for much about Zuko's mother and stuff.

Ya I guess you're right... Though that reLly sucks since they left us on a cliff hanger...

Minieseries.. happy and sad. It will probably be exiting a good throughout the whole thing. And as the website said, no Great Divide. >3<

I AM DISAPPOINT. Seriously, I wanted a full series.

I AM DISAPPOINT. Seriously, I wanted a full series.

They're probably gonna end up doing a full series.. Well if it's good anyways, I hope so..

Censorkips are link.

Oh. Right. xd.png (iz idiot)

Well, while I guess its good that they'll avoid pointless filler episodes....I was hoping for a full series, or at least 20 episodes. But hey, I'm getting extra avatar, and if Korra does well- who knows?

(Yeah, hopeful optimism for the win).

I want Zuko to be dead. I loved Zuko, he was a great character and stuff, but blegh... I wouldn't look at him the same if we'd see him. I wonder if there's gonna be a crazy lady like the Puppet Master in there though. She was so scary. :P

I want Zuko to be dead. I loved Zuko, he was a great character and stuff, but blegh... I wouldn't look at him the same if we'd see him. I wonder if there's gonna be a crazy lady like the Puppet Master in there though. She was so scary. tongue.gif

I definitely agree about Zuko. I would be sadder to see him alive then dead. x3

But the puppet master as almost too creepy...

I want Zuko to be dead. I loved Zuko, he was a great character and stuff, but blegh... I wouldn't look at him the same if we'd see him. I wonder if there's gonna be a crazy lady like the Puppet Master in there though. She was so scary. tongue.gif

Thats True, But I Hope We Could See His Kids Or Garn Kids, I Think Theyd Be Like Really Something.. I Think His And Mais Kids Would Look Awsome

Maybe each episode is an hour long instead of 30 minutes? >.<

For a mini-series, I doubt it, but I'd love it if they were. :<

A steampunk!Avatar miniseries? I'm sold. biggrin.gif

I'd love to see more, but if it is a series about Korra maturing into her skills and solving the problems that are thrown at her (as it looks like at the moment), I can't see this being a full three seasons without repetition, boredom and over-the-top developments, or alternatively a soap-opera. Neither of which would be true to the original, and probably disappoint a majority of the fans.

Just my two cents, I'm literally bouncing with excitement. biggrin.gif I trust the makers to know what they're doing! cool.gif It's their world, after all, and if this takes off and/or other plot elements show up, I could see it branching out. Remember, this is still in the planning stages.

The same way an airbender learns earth, I guess.

Lol. I seee~

I do hope that there will be something about Zuko's mom. And he should be dead. >.> Unless, he somehow becomes epic when he's old. xd.png Or he had something that would keep his youth or something.

I wonder if Azula's gonna return... :3

Azula is in a high-security mental hospital. I doubt she'll return.

Does anyone else want to see bloodbending in Legend of Korra?