RheaZen

Torchwood

I am enjoying the repeats of Torchwood that BBCAmerica has been playing weekdays at 3:00 PM EST/EDT. They just did the one with Abadon (?sp).

Yep. I hope it comes out soon.

With that my opinion of season three got better. I disliked the death sure, but I feel it wouldn't have been as good without it. Torchwood is not a happy show. Happily ever afters do not exist, or so say the characters, in torchwood. No deaths would have seemed a bit empty.

BBCAmerica is currently replaying the Children of Earth. Right now Day 4 is on and tomorrow they will do Day 5. As much as I like Torchwood, I'm not sure I can bring myself to watch these last two days.

Through sadness or badness?

Sadness. One of my favs dies plus I feel sorry for Jack and what he has to do. sad.gif The actual show is very well done. smile.gif

BBCAmerica is currently replaying the Children of Earth. Right now Day 4 is on and tomorrow they will do Day 5. As much as I like Torchwood, I'm not sure I can bring myself to watch these last two days.

And here I am with no cable this week. Shucks. dry.gif

Children of Earth was excellent, and yes, sadness would be an issue.

CoE was brilliant. I was glued to it every evening for the week it came out - the one and only time I've ever managed to have every evening off in a week in all my working career, which was amazing.

CoE was brilliant. I was glued to it every evening for the week it came out - the one and only time I've ever managed to have every evening off in a week in all my working career, which was amazing.

It was. I watched it once before I posted my first post in the thread and again when it played on T.V. That in itself is a feat not easily beaten getting me to watch something twice in so short a time.

Saw one episode of it the other night, 'Small Worlds'... gotta say, I enjoyed it, and might look up more of it sometime.

yeah I have 2 dvd sets of season 1 and 2 but not have season 3 like children of earth dvd yet. maybe get that. they not bad series are. I hope for Season 4 to be. and I hear some will join new actor like 2 or 3 new one to be. I hope BBCAmerica would getting Doctor Who Season 6 for spring but not know when Torchwood be coming. Oh well.. oh boy. Children Of Earth series is okay then season 1 and 2. smile.gif

I ended up watching Children of Earth when it first came out, but didn't see any of the rest until just recently (I watched them in prep for Miracle Day), and now I don't know what to think. Miracle Day aired in the USA yesterday, and here in Canada (and I think Australia I read somewhere?) today, but not in the UK until the 14th (stupid, imo). Anyways, as much as I love it in all of it's awesomeness, I find it really different without Tosh, Owen, and Ianto. Perhaps it's just the fact that I haven't had the waiting period everyone else has to get used to the deaths (since I only finished season 2 a couple days ago, and hadn't been that attached to Ianto when I first saw his death), but it's weird now. sad.gif

tl;dr Series 4: Miracle day, is out/coming out now, but without a bunch of the characters I'm used to, I don't know what to think of it.

Has anyone else seen the first episode? If so, what are your thought on it?

I saw it and liked it more than the first episode of CoE.

I wrote my thoughts in white in case someone hasn't seen it yet.

I thought it was a bit slow at first, but it is the fist episode, so I guess it should be some kind of prologue and I hope the series will be a bit faster later. I also found the idea that Jack can get hurt (and, I assume, die) while everybody else is suddenly immortal interesting. I can't imagine how they will explain that, but I can't wait to hear how that happened.

I finished 3rd season and I can't watch 4th sad.gif

Real sad too because 3rd was a tad disappointing