Miko-Hayashi

Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series

anyone watch these? their awesome if you ask me...

just wondering what other great series there are...

personally i like:

-zelda the abridged series

-windwaker the abridged series

-majora's mask the abridged series

-yu gi oh the abridged series

-dragon balls the abridged series

-pokemon the abridged series

-naruto the abridged series

i could have forgotten a few but you guys don't care bout that...

so what other good abridged series do you guys like?

LK has been removed from Youtube again. *le sigh*

He said on twitter that he sent in counterclaims, so he should get his account back in about 2 weeks. (:

Awesome!

Lol, I also enjoy Concrete Giraffes (lol, Bakura was a Gay Elephant named Jonathan, I believe) and Marik's Evil Councils (we are NOT here to discuss Pegasus's ambiguous sexual orientation!)

COME GIVE MARIK A HU-UG~

<3 YGO:TAS.

+1

"I'm not going to hug him" Bakura

"Oh come on, he SEEMS like a nice guy!" Marik Sabastian Ishtar the third

"Marik. He's your evil alter ego." Bakura

In my little creeper group of friends. We've nicknames our selves because we are similar to the abrigded series char.

I'm Ryou Bakura. Yes, I'm the yami and host.

lol. Melvin'd has GOT to be my favorite episode.

"I still think you should hug him."

"Don't worry, now is the time where Yugi comes and saves us all!" ~Marik

"I feel like there's something important I have to do now..." ~Yugi

But my favorite part is:

"Marik is NOT my girlfriend!" -Bakura

"You tell him, honey!" -Marik

Edited by darkangel787

An Ishtar Family Christmas.

I could do with less Hank, though his voice/accent is hilarious, but the story is epic win. Especially because I <3 Nappa.

I love it.... although i'm probably not supposed to watch it... dry.gif

why is everyone spelling Bakura's first name as Ryou its actually Ryo as

了 摸良

is romanised as

了 摸良

Ryo Bakura

The only abridged series I've watched and enjoyed would have to be the Yu-Gi-Oh abridged series. The guy who voiced most of the characters did a great job with the accents and dialogue. Not to mention the abridged series made me want to watch the actual series.

I started watching the Naruto abridged series but found it significantly less funny than what it was intended to be. Not sure if that has anything to do with the fact that I didn't like the Naruto episodes I had seen to begin with. laugh.gif

The Pokemon abridged series sounds like it might be entertaining. smile.gif

The YGO one was the only one I could really get into, it's hilarious. The others just aren't interesting for me...

I have the Brooklyn Rage song on my iPod. xd.png

There is a really good Pokemon Abridged I like called "Pokemon 'Bridged". It does take a couple episodes for it to perfect its style, but even then it's hilarious right from the start.

I also am a huge fan of LittleKuriboh's "Naruto The Abridged Comedy Spoof Series Show." It's a little too nsfw to link to, since he really goes over the top with it, but it's really well done. He started it as an april fools joke to troll the original Naruto Abridged.

Oh, the song. laugh.gif *snickers* No, I don't hate the girl, but that little ditty had me almost falling out of my chair. It alone makes that episode one of my favorites.

Also, 1000th post! ...And it only took me two years.

"Foolish FOOL! There are no women Yu-Gi-Oh! Only extremely girly men! And I am the girliest one of them all!"

Yeah, LK is hilarious. Wish the next episode would come out though.

Cardgamesftw banned from YT.

Oh the humanity ;A;

It'll be back up soon, last I heard he sent counterclaims against the strikes. It should be back in about a week.

Relevant:

LittleKuriboh is running a charity auction for Japan through his Ninjabridge account, as CardGamesFTW is still down. There's a lot of stuff, including Yugioh cards, Kuriboh plushies, AND a voice role in a future episode of YGOTAS. Plus other cool stuff. Check it out, and spread it where you can please. <3

I love the series. Even showed my younger brother and he also got a kick out of it. Haven't seen any of the more recent stuff though.

LittleKuriboh actually hosted a panel at Ohayocon a couple years back that I went to. Didn't realize until later just how good his abridgement was.