Naruto777

Supernatural

After season 7 ended I watched the first episode of season 8 and then stopped. I didn't like the overall season 7 (I will NEVER forgive Bobby's death. EVER.) and I really thought I lost interest in the whole show due to season 7.

But then, some weeks ago, I felt the wish to start watching it again, from the start. I just finished season 5 and I am a fangirl once again as I was three years ago.

I love this show. The characters, the car, the music, the twists, the crazy episodes like Changing Channels - this show is special.

I will now watch season 6 and 7 again and then I will give season 8 another chance. I want it to be good, I want to love it, cause I don't think I could stand to see this series to really go down.

Part of me never wants it to end. The other part thinks it would have been best to end the show after season 5.

Watched first four and a half seasons during the Christmas holidays, and I hope to at least finish the fifth season by the end of this holidays.

So the writers are considering ending the show at season 9 or 10, or at least this is what I've heard through the grape vine. I'm not sure how to feel about this . . . it depends on where the story line is at the end of it. How to bring a stop to something so epic is beyond me.

As for these questions . . .

Which of the brothers do you think is cooler? Sam or Dean?

I definitely prefer Dean. He has a stronger sense of right/wrong. I hold loyalty as a very high value in a person and, I must admit, we both share a tremendous love for pie and muscle cars.

Which would you rather have? Demon powers or angel powers? I would much prefer having angel powers, but I would prefer the apparent freedom of the demons. Then again, they're turning out to have just as little freedom as the angels these days. Given the choice of great power over no free will, I would rather just be human.

What do you guys think of the show and the twists of each season finale? They make me want to pee myself.

Who is your favorite character? Any of them. Bobby, Jo, Ellen, the Prophet Chuck, or even Gordon! Cas is my wing man. ;] The fact that his humor is unintentional (on his part, not the writers) only makes it better. Not to mention that sexy voice.

I used to watch that show, but the last few seasons have been too coo coo for me. I might watch it every once in awhile, especially if it's an older episode. ^.^

So the writers are considering ending the show at season 9 or 10, or at least this is what I've heard through the grape vine. I'm not sure how to feel about this . . . it depends on where the story line is at the end of it. How to bring a stop to something so epic is beyond me.

I'd rather it ends on high note then it continuing forever and forever until it becomes a pile of cliches.

I thought the angel vs demon was pathetically boring! I'm glad season 7 got over that! Especially the L- Monsters! (not saying the full name so I don't spoil anything biggrin.gif)

Its back mainly to the a monster hunt an episode! (mainly!) Like my favourite seasons 1 & 2! Ohhh Sam's Fringe! i miss that!!!

So I started watching Supernatural a while ago...just finished season 2. I have a question because I can't search for the answer without coming across spoilers. When is the whole one year issue regarding Dean resolved? I mean the deal with the demon and everything. Is it in just a few episodes or, I don't know, the next season finale?

As for the brothers, Sam would normally be my type of favourite character but Dean is cooler IMO. He's just so badass...plus the taste in music, the Impala, the love for food and his face is so gorgeous I cannot even.

If the 3rd season is anything like the first two I'll probably finish it in a few days. Who needs sleep anyway. @_@

So I started watching Supernatural a while ago...just finished season 2. I have a question because I can't search for the answer without coming across spoilers. When is the whole one year issue regarding Dean resolved? I mean the deal with the demon and everything. Is it in just a few episodes or, I don't know, the next season finale?

End of season three.

End of season three.

Rawr I feared so, thank you.

I just realised season 2 killing all demons... Tad boring season 1 is da best! And season 7!

SUPERNATURAL!!! Mah babies! DeanxPie. Seriously. xd.png

I've seen all episodes that have come out, waiting furiously for the season 8 finale tomorrow!!! Gaaaahhhh...

So since I'm so far ahead of most of you, I guess, I'll just answer the questions and keep my mouth shut about spoooooilersssss...

Which of the brothers do you think is cooler? Sam or Dean?

DEAN. Dean and his pie. Dean and his snarky comments. DeanxCas!!! Dean is my bb and no one takes him away. NO ONE.

Which would you rather have? Demon powers or angel powers?

Demon powers are rather cool, but they are easy to trap, so angelic purifying powers for me as well.

What do you guys think of the show and the twists of each season finale?

Gosh, you have no idea what it feels like to see those horrible cliffhangers at the end of EVERY SEASON and then wait like a crazy person for the next season to start. They just play with my emotions soooo much that is not even real...

Who is your favorite character? Any of them. Bobby, Jo, Ellen, the Prophet Chuck, or even Gordon!

That is tough... Dean is obviously one of my favorites, but I really really really love Cas as well, and definitely Charlie, who is introduced in season 7. She's amazing and really cool. =3

So yeah... that's about it right now. If you have any questions, I'd be glad to answer them lol biggrin.gif

No but that finale.

I can't even. I don't think I was ever more emotional at a TV.

/sneakily hugs WildRiv for dat DeanxCas ;o;

I'm pretty sure it was 10, and I think it's totally doable. The only question is...how do you end Supernatural? Everyone dies--for real this time seriously we swear no do-overs strike three ten thousand? Everyone lives? One dies/one lives? What about Cas (series regular for S9! so excited) and the angels? What about all the other side characters? And the monsters? I don't envy the writers that task.

Edited by NixAyum

DAT FINALE blink.gif What were these emotions in me? ohmy.gif That was just.. I... I can't even O_O

*high fives* DeanxCas 'til the very end ♥

It is definitely doable, even if it breaks everyone's hearts that it's actually finally over (I know I would need a rehab after it's gone...). Just yeah, like Nyx said, it is gonna be a very tough job trying to think of an ending to the story that really never ends, even if everyone important dies - the monsters are still out there, one way or another... there's bound to come a new hunter (new hunters) and take over the job, saving people, hunting things, the family business... wink.gif And so I don't envy the writers AT ALL at that task, I know I've criticized them way too much already as is xd.png

DAT FINALE blink.gif What were these emotions in me? ohmy.gif That was just.. I... I can't even O_O

*high fives* DeanxCas 'til the very end ♥

It is definitely doable, even if it breaks everyone's hearts that it's actually finally over (I know I would need a rehab after it's gone...). Just yeah, like Nyx said, it is gonna be a very tough job trying to think of an ending to the story that really never ends, even if everyone important dies - the monsters are still out there, one way or another... there's bound to come a new hunter (new hunters) and take over the job, saving people, hunting things, the family business... wink.gif And so I don't envy the writers AT ALL at that task, I know I've criticized them way too much already as is xd.png

I'm sort of annoyed they didn't address anything with Dean and Cas' fights, especially since this season seemed to have a lot of human/supernatural romances and the cupid couple in the bar LIKE REALLY and just the episode before had Dean acting up because Cas keeps leaving. I do look forward to their conversation next time though, now that Cas has "fallen" for real.

And IKR? re: needing rehab after the show ends. Not looking forward to it but hey we've got two years at least.

Also, can I just +5000 and applause for Sam and Crowley's acting? I don't know why spn doesn't win more awards, these guys are so great.

Also really looking forward to Abbadon!

Edited by NixAyum

I've really liked season 8 so far, watching the finale right now. Oh wow, didn't actually expect that from Marv. o_O

Ahaha, Dean's face at the end of the scene inside the bar! xd.png I loved that, omg.

... Crap, that's not the way I expected or wanted that to end. >_<

Dean's face was awesome indeed at the end of that scene xd.png I was laughing so hard biggrin.gif

Oh, and did anyone get the Destiel vs Megstiel joke? When Cas was reading those ads from the newspaper? tongue.gif

And yes! More DeanxCas! We need them. They finally need to work their issues out, and in a ... way that we fans like lol

You bunch of shippers dry.giflaugh.gif I never cared about shipdom (is that a word?)

But COME ON! As much as I love Crowley, I would have loved to see him "cured" - there is another baddie to take over, Abaddon smile.gif

And I also laughed so hard with Dean's face at the bar.

Update from me: I am now halfway through 4x03. I have officially met Castiel. His voice is deeper and more gravelly than I expected. This is not an unpleasant surprise.

I adore Supernatural! I started watching it in late May and an currently on season 2 episode 9. ^^

I will admit to skipping ahead a tad to s4e1 to see Castiel, though! He's the best. <3

(I'm also a shameless Destiel shipper XP)

Castiel love all around! ^^

I had promised myself I'd stop once I finally got to see who he was, since I should be studying for my finals and all, but somehow I ended up halfway through season 6. And now I have to find out who that Mother of All is. It's official, I have no self-control.

Edit: Oh by the way, does anyone know which episode this gif is from? Linky in case it's too large.

Edited by MissK.

Castiel love all around! ^^

I had promised myself I'd stop once I finally got to see who he was, since I should be studying for my finals and all, but somehow I ended up halfway through season 6. And now I have to find out who that Mother of All is. It's official, I have no self-control.

Edit: Oh by the way, does anyone know which episode this gif is from? Linky in case it's too large.

I think it's from an earlier episode, maybe first two, MAYBE three seasons? Dean doesn't look roughed up enough to be from later seasons.

I love season six but it felt so rushed. Still one of my favorites though.

I think it's from an earlier episode, maybe first two, MAYBE three seasons? Dean doesn't look roughed up enough to be from later seasons.

I love season six but it felt so rushed. Still one of my favorites though.

Yeah you're probably right...gah, I know I'll end up going through all of them to figure it out.

Season 6 does seem a bit rushed, there's so much going on at the same time and almost nothing is completely taken care of. But it's still great, definitely an improvement over all the demon blood angst. And apparently Castiel is in all the episodes I have left (17 and on) so that's nice. :3

I'm a few episodes into season 5, but I just LOVE THIS SHOW SO FREAKING MUCH UGH

I even have a big ole crush on Dean Winchester, which I consider surprising (and then yet, not surprising, since it's Dean).

I'm so disappointed with Ruby, though! I loved her. :c Though I adored the first body she possessed the most, that actress really got the sarcastic and BA attitude across really well.

CASTIEL *grabby hands*

I want to hug him :3 (and Sam and Dean and Bobby too, but Cas)

Eh, I watched it sporadically until season 6, and then stopped keeping up on it. So I'm really behind. Honestly, I'll probably only remember up to the end of season 6 even if someone recaps everything onwards for me.

My favorite crossover is definitely Supernatural + Good Omens, even if there is some name sharing.

Dang, season 7 was...um...kind of depressing. Just starting on the first episode of season 8 and

"I think dad wants us to pick up where he left off. Saving people, hunting things....the family business."

Old introoo. *wipes tear* so many memories!

CASTIEL *grabby hands*

I want to hug him :3 (and Sam and Dean and Bobby too, but Cas)

It's the effect of the puppy eyes! x3