KoiDragon

Your Favorite Shows From When You Were A Kid

The title says it all. My favorite tv show or tv shows were:

From Nickelodeon...Hey ArnoldThe Wild ThorberrysRugRatsCatDogRocket PowerKeenan and KelAll ThatThe Amanda ShowAngry Beavers

From Cartoon Network

Ed Edd n EddyCodename Kids Next DoorDexters LabCourage the Cowardly DogPowerpuff GirlsTom n Jerry KidsDenis The MenaceCow and ChickenJohnny Bravo Edited by KoiDragon

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers

Captain Planet (... yeah)

Looney Tunes

Anything Hannah Barbera

Gilligan's Island (used to be on Nick at Night XP)

X-Men (the 90's one)

Pokemon

Digimon

Edit: Was obsessed with Disney movies too

Edited by farelm

Omg, I forgot all about Captain Planet! I used to watch that all the time when I was a kid.

. . . I feel like such a nerd.

My favorite shows when I was a kid were probably Wishbone and Bill Nye the Science Guy. Oh, and nature documentaries. They used to show Nova and Nature and various National Geographic docs every week when I was little, and I hated missing those.

Actually, come to think of it, I still love those of the above that're still around, and I would still love the others if they hadn't died off long ago.

I loved Bill Nye the Science Guy!!!! I used to watch a lot of nature documentaries too.

That has now evolved into watching Mythbusters and a bunch of other shows on Discovery Channel, Animal Planet, NatGeo and History Channel....

I loved Courage the Cowardly Dog so much. laugh.gif That show always makes me smile.

I also liked Digimon, The Wild Thornberrys, Wishbone, Rugrats, Cow and Chicken, and Codename: Kids Next Door.

Digimon. It's the only thing I ever watched. I grew up, forgot about it, and then remembered VERY tiny details. (Like the blue flash in the opening). I asked my mom about it, found it, and watched the opening. I was like I REMEMBER!!! Now is one of my favorite shows.

The Magic School Bus

Bill Nye the Science Guy

Pokemon

Digimon

Sailor Moon

The Wild Thornberries

Hey Arnold

All That!

Popular Mechanics for Kids

The Amanda Show

Dexter's Laboratory

Whose Line is it Anyways?

Edited by Completely Different

I used to love Pokemon, Digimon, Powerpuff Girls, Rugrats and Recess.

EDIT: Missed some out, Dexter's Laboratory, and Edd, Ed 'n Eddy, and Lilo and stitch.

Edited by yellow_gellow

Pokemon

Digimon

Sailor Moon

Power Rangers

Beasties (Orrr Beast Wars depending on where you grew up)

Rugrats

Dragonball Z

Bill Nye the Science Guy ♥

Magic School Bus

Gilligan's Island

There's loooads more but I can't for the life of me remember. I do remember, however, always being annoyed that we didn't get Animal Planet on our cable network. laugh.gif

M*A*S*H

Taxi

The Cosby Show

Fantasy Island

Three's Company

Family Ties

Perfect Strangers

Pokemon, Digimon, Gundamsomething, Yuh-gi-o

I love anime smile.gif

*Yu-gi-oh.

>.> Sorry/. I still love Yugioh. Every once in a while I'll try watching it on my computer in my freetime.

Yu-gi-oh is the only one I actually miss that badly...sad.gif

Pokemon (I still like the games, but the show's gotten cliche... I loved it as a kid...)

SpongeBob SquarePants (I still watch it)

(I don't really remember more than that...)

I grew up in the 70's so my favorite shows are pretty old. He-man, She-Ra, Jem, and Thundercats are just a few of my favorites.

I was only alowed to watch educational tv, so I didn't get to grow up with some of classic cartoons. My favorite shows were Wishbone and Arthur.

These are the cartoons I used to watch, and are still my favourites:

80's:

Thundercats

Silverhawks

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe

My Little Pony

Dino-Riders

Bionic Six

Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors

M.A.S.K.

Bravestarr

Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers

90's

The Little Flying Bears

Captain Planet and the Planeteers

Dragon Flyz

The first and second cartoons were my favourites in the 90's, as the message is very strong. We must care for our planet.

There is one show, which is driving me crazy! I mean, in the title it says 'Blue, the Earth Child.' I tried to look it up on the Internet. It is about a boy and a girl who ride boards.

There are strange animals, and these animals are not like ours. It was shown in the 90's. It is NOT Back to the Future.

I am sorry I cannot give more information. Oh, while you are helping with this, could you help me with another?

I remembered watching an unicorn animated serial, where the unicorn has magical powers, and has a boy for a companion. The boy is from our world, transported into the unicorn's world, and was sent back to his own world, in the last episode. i remembered crying at the ending, as I had loved the unicorn to bits. This is just one boy.

To all Malaysians, it was called 'Biru'. I hope it is not fragments of my imagination......i hope i am not sounding crazy with the requests for help.

The only thing I watched when I was younger was Animal Planet... since then it has sharply declined in quality.

. . . I feel like such a nerd.

My favorite shows when I was a kid were probably Wishbone and Bill Nye the Science Guy. Oh, and nature documentaries. They used to show Nova and Nature and various National Geographic docs every week when I was little, and I hated missing those.

... Me too. I watched lots of documentaries, on pretty much everything I could get my hands on; nature documentaries through "current events" type films. I honestly can't think of any fictional shows I watched when I was little except Star Trek. I have been a Trek addict for as long as I can remember.

I was a strange kid.

All That

The Amanda Show

Courage the Cowardly Dog

Pokemon

Captain Planet

Edited by clara954

I used to watch Scooby Doo all the time! It was my favorite show in the world. Now I'm into watching Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated. The same mysteries with a little more action and much more drama! It's pretty good. ^^

This is more recently but Urban legends

Courage the cowardly dog (I remeber the pilot episode P:)

Poke'mon (first and second seasons were the best...though Lucario and Darkri are awesome....)

Hmm Riply's believe it or not

Ozzy and drix (it's a cult show, not wildy known)

Animaniacas (who doesn't remeber those?)

Pinky and the Brain (yes pinky and the brain one is a genius the other's insane their labatory mice their brains (genes?) turned to spice their dinky their pinky and the brain, brain brain brain brain Narf!)

*coughs* hehhehe....

The top ten most extreme (animal planet show from when it was cool)

mutual of omaha wild kingdom (ok I'm not THAT old I saw the ones from the 90's and up as a kid)

With these shows let's see if anyone can guess how old I am

These are the cartoons I used to watch, and are still my favourites:

80's:

Thundercats

Silverhawks

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe

My Little Pony

Dino-Riders

Bionic Six

Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors

M.A.S.K.

Bravestarr

Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers

Seeing someone else post these cartoons makes me feel a lot less old than I normally do in these threads xd.png

In my case it would have been:

Terrahawks

Thundercats

Bravestarr

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Transformers

Dangermouse

Knightmare (not sure if that was shown outside the UK....)

Fraggle Rock

The Gummi Bears