lola92

What do YOU want to do when you grow up?

I am going to finish my highschool and getting my CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant). Then I'm hoping to get into the advance training (i have to be invited to join so i'm hoping) to get my PN (Practical Nursing). After you gradute that they help you get into one of three things: College/uni, a job, OR military. I'm planning on going to college to become a NICU (neonatal intensive care unit... aka newborns needing to be in the hospital for those you who don't know) Nurse part time. Then I might decide to either go into Midwifing or just staying a NICU Nurse.

Sounds like you're at a Job Corps center, which is where I'm at.

Already "grown up" and I still don't know what I want to do. =D

Sounds like you're at a Job Corps center, which is where I'm at.

Already "grown up" and I still don't know what I want to do. =D

wow really?

I'm not in it yet but i was accept just waiting for an opening but YES i'm going to job corps.

I would like to be an addiction psychiatrist or a child/teen psychiatrist.

If I can't though, I'd like to write for a living, probably in a magazine or newspaper.

Edited by brokenglass

Realistically, computer programmer. I'm good at it. It just makes so much sense to me.

Unrealistically, wildlife/aggressive animal rehabilitator. But it's not something I'd make enough money off of.

wow really?

I'm not in it yet but i was accept just waiting for an opening but YES i'm going to job corps.

Which center are you hoping to get into to? I'm in Trapper Creek.

I'd love to be a pastry chef. (We'll see after this next year)

Which center are you hoping to get into to? I'm in Trapper Creek.

I don't believe mine has a very cool name like yours but Joliet job corps.

I don't believe mine has a very cool name like yours but Joliet job corps.

Ah, just looked it up. We don't have a Pharmacy trade at Trapper.

Ah, just looked it up. We don't have a Pharmacy trade at Trapper.

actually now that i think about it i was wanting to go down to Trapper creek. but since they didn't allow you to bring a child and was just way to far for my family to drive once a month i decided against it.

actually now that i think about it i was wanting to go down to Trapper creek. but since they didn't allow you to bring a child and was just way to far for my family to drive once a month i decided against it.

Why would you want your family to drive to you once a month? That would annoy me lol.

There are a few girls at Trapper that have babies back at their original homes.

Either a Vet/Zoo Keeper, as my main goal. I really just love the idea of helping animals, and I have no problem with blood and whatnot.

Otherwise, maybe an Interior Designer, or maaaaaybe a lawyer. Lawyer gives the best money, and I'm very good at English/Debating, but I just don't know. I've got plenty of time to decide though, and i've applied for work experience at a Vets, so that a start. I'm also going to volunteer probably next year at a shelter.

Vet, or Zoologist. Anything involving helping critters. I've always been around animals, so helping them has always been what i have my sights set on.

If i fail at that, a writer or a nature photographer <3

Why would you want your family to drive to you once a month? That would annoy me lol.

There are a few girls at Trapper that have babies back at their original homes.

because i'd be missing my baby... the longest i have ever been away from him was 3 days and that was just a couple weeks ago.

I simply cannot remember ever wanting to do anything other than being a veterinary surgeon. About a year ago, my parents asked me to choose something that I would want to do if my dream fails (though I assured them that I would never ever give up on it) so I replied pharmacy.

I did a week of work experience with a pharmacy and I hated it ^^" so since I had the best time of my life at my veterinary work experience, I'm fully set on my goal.

I'm so excited about graduating high school in a year- then I'll be able to attempt university and be on my way to completing my dream :D

Just the thought of being able to work with so many animals makes me happy ^^ and since I'm not squeamish at all at the sight of blood and I don't give a shoe about the supposed 'ickiness' of sticking my hand up a cow's butt and/or having dogs throw up on me- I think I'm the right person for the job :)

To be honest, I love having my heart set on something. It gives me something to look forward to and to give me purpose in life :D

-end long ramble- teehee >.>

Anything to do with video games.

That sounds so dumb. T.T But its true - I love to draw, design, and program. I've already written a small game or two and am working on a large one. I like to write as well, so I could do plots and such.

I want to be Tetsuya Nomura I think.

I'm legally allowed to slice people to bits.

Can you do it on an unwillingly patient legally? -evil thought-

I went to college and then trained to be a Medical Technologist.

Gonna go to college after high school, then to med school. Then I'll be a doctor, and can go back to anyone who told me I couldn't do something and laugh in their face! Bit much? The laughing in faces is part of what I want to do.

I'm undecided.

I know it's going to be something either to do with dogs or biology. I just haven't found what my dream job is yet. xd.png

Right now I'm a biochemistry major, which counts as pre-medicine.

If my health continues to improve I definitely want to go into medicine.

I'm looking at emergency medicine and trauma surgery. Basically the adrenaline filled stuff to stoke my developing ego so I can save lives and stuff.

If my health doesn't improve, I'm falling back on biochemistry, which I would equally be happy to do.

I'm not sure exactly what in biochemistry but I still want to stay with medicine and health care.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

I don't really know what I want to do, but I know I'm not where I want to be yet, so I'm working on getting a job and doing college classes as I can afford them, though I'm leaning towards computers and art stuff. I guess I want to do something with my art that actually pays the bills, because right now it definitely isn't

I'm planning on going to college to become a NICU (neonatal intensive care unit... aka newborns needing to be in the hospital for those you who don't know)

^ This is what I ultimately want to do. I think it would be so rewarding. :]

I want to tell the boy i like that i love him but i won't do this.

Then i'm going to university.

I'm going to be a doctor and this is my dream ,it's coming true.