MapleDragon

Maple's Art Thread

Earthgirl's Soul egg- The shrunk down version made the lights barely visible so I edited it a bit to make them more prominent:

user posted image

athdaraxen's request:

user posted image

Mmm. Not bad for a first attempt at something new. I think that the color is a little too light for a lineless on white background though. Hm. I used the water brush occasionally..but mainly focused on the other 2 brushes.

Stratos for TheCompleteAnimorph

user posted image

Rosebud for zephyr_123:

user posted image

I hate drawing flowers.

I hate drawing flowers.

I hate drawing flowers.

I hate drawing flowers.

I hate drawing flowers.

I hate drawing flowers.

Edited by MapleDragon

I really love the eggs. May you don`t like to draw flowers but you are really good in drawing them. biggrin.gif

O_O Wow Maple... its perfect!!! Thank you so very much!!! *gives special MapleDragon cookies*

Thanks for the advice as well. :3

Edited by athdaraxen

Thank you so much Maple, it's beautiful! Sorry for that flower-drawing torture I put you under >.<

Vocaloid? I think I'll google that. Haha good choice with the game soundtrack.

I usually take naps when I'm reading textbooks/studying for my social studies classes... they just make me pass out.

Erm, would you mind putting the text on for the rosebud? If you can't/it doesn't fit/it burns that's fine just wondering sorry! Ack.

Edited by zephyr_123

Maple? It's really pretty, except that the color things are actually supposed to be runelike designs instead of random splotches. The colors are all perfect though. You don't have to fix it if you don't want to.

Thanks guys smile.gif

@zephyr_123

%*$#&%&!^*$^!$OMGIFORGOTIMSORRYI'LLGETTOTHATRIGHTAWAY @_@;

@TheCompleteAnimorph

Oops D': Couldn't really tell because the pixels were so tiny T_T; I'll go fix that too.

Gahhh ;A; I totally forgot to upload and repost after I edited those 2 eggs ;A;

Sorry guys, don't kill me ;__;

Rosebud for zephyr_123:

user posted image

Stratos for TheCompleteAnimorph:

user posted image

Ooooh they're so pretty! Love the Stratos one =D

Ooh, pretty rainbow runes! Did you just make them up, or did you use actual runes, or what?

Both ;~;

It says "Stratos" x_x; because I'm unoriginal.

Hi guys, my computer's hard drive got corrupted and I have no idea whether or not all my files will be lost. If they do get lost, there may be a chance that requests may be permanently closed since I really don't like starting from scratch after everything that I have already created for this thread. :| I can't even turn on my computer at the moment and I have no idea when it will be fixed. Anyway, I need to go finish up my hw before my 4 hours of school comp usage runs out. u_u;

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that, Maple! ;-; Wishing you the best of luck with the computer, I'd hate to see your lovely art retire sad.gif

Oh my... I know how you feel. My hard drive fried awhile back and I am still trying to recover what I lost.... I hope the same doesn't happen to you Maple!

How's your hard drive issue coming along? I really hope we don't lose an awesome artist like you. Hopefully you can keep making those amaizingly pretty eggs, Maple!

I remember looking at this topic they day it was posted, but for some reason I could never find the topic until just now. blink.gif Anyway I wanted to say that your art is beautiful! <3 Hopefully I can request some when you have a free slot. rolleyes.gif

Hope your hard drive issue is solved! smile.gif

-exceedingly late but-

DEAR ARCEUS THAT FIX'D STRATOS EGG IS SO GORGEOUS <3

I love you in a totally friendly and non-creepy fashion

As people have noticed, I stopped opening my art requests. Art requests always give me a bit of pressure -- I always think that I have to finish them right away otherwise people will get impatient..so I might as well keep them closed for the time being.

Anyway, I haven't stopped drawing...not completely :'P Ahh..too much gaming for me lately. I've been drawing DragCave dragons as chibi gijinkas and I'll be uploading finished versions from time to time. Please don't ask me to draw a specific one. I'll ask for suggestions when I want them, otherwise I'll be drawing whatever I feel like.

Well, to start out, here's the White dragon :]

user posted image

I'm currently working on Water next, and Nebula just *might* come after that, but nothing is set in stone. I draw whatever comes to my mind.

Oh, and sorry for the watermark. I don't want people stealing my artwork :|

Your a very talented artist. could certainly make money on this if you so wished although for some reason that can make it less fun. for the same reason filling requests is less fun. the big evil "pressure"