MapleDragon

Maple's Art Thread

I've been rating trees for the past hour or so...oh gosh..I'm getting sooo sick of the silver/blue, katamari, rainbow, and I <3 ____ trees. I haven't seen any like my own yet, however I don't think that it'd get a high score :'(

Whenever I'm grading and the tree lags for a second I see just a blank tree. I think, "What? Another blank one?" Then all the ornaments load and it's like an explosion. Then I think, "Not another katamari tree..."

You're so artistic that I'm sure your tree reflects your art abilities C:

Speaking of which, thank you for making these eggs for so many people. I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm sure we all appreciate your beautiful art.

Whenever I'm grading and the tree lags for a second I see just a blank tree. I think, "What? Another blank one?" Then all the ornaments load and it's like an explosion. Then I think, "Not another katamari tree..."

You're so artistic that I'm sure your tree reflects your art abilities C:

Speaking of which, thank you for making these eggs for so many people. I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm sure we all appreciate your beautiful art.

xd.png yeah, that happens to me too. I didn't know what katamari meant in the beginning so I had to go look it up. ever since then, katamari trees made me crack up xd.png...up until I saw about 50+ of them..

thanks...but my sister couldn't tell what it was...so I don't know >_>;;

xd.png ton's of other people are taking requests here on DC. These eggs I make for people are much simpler than some of the other things I see around here xd.png

.......anyway, it's really late-- I'm going to go to bed. I'll start working on the requests tomorrow morning, they should be up before noon (PST) night all o:

Edited by MapleDragon

I know what you mean with the tree. I want to win too but I don`t think that I have a change I like classical or coloured trees (like red and Gold for example) but I don`t think that there are enough people with the same opinion.

But hey it was fun to decorade the tree. smile.gif

DC egg or custom?: custom

>>If DC--> what type?: N/A

>>If custom--> please describe: A white egg with a few red and green ribbon wrapped around it like a bow

Text?: no

>>If Yes-->: N/A

sorry didn't see egg Googleplaxin's request

Edited by scm7271999

scm, her custom slot is taken already. :3

Hai Maple! /stalks for next open custom request

Please keep the chatter out of this thread. It's about art, not tree decorating.

There were like what...3 posts that contained text about trees and only ONE of those three didn't contain anything about my art. And whats with the "It's about art"? It's like saying that we can't talk about ANYTHING but art here, not even a "hi" like some of the previous posts. Gee, no need to keep things so uptight, I'll know when it's out of control-- I'm not one of those little kids who rant on about nonsense and junk in the wrong thread. Plus, the last post about a tree was at 03:11 AM, EVERY SINGLE POST after that had absolutely NOTHING to do with a tree. Your "warning" was posted at 11:17 AM...quite a while later especially when there were just as many normal posts as "tree" posts.

now that I got that out... : ()

@RheaZen-

hi xd.png...I've been alive....sorta =w=

@scm7271999

yeah, sorry >_>; custom requests take longer than DC ones so I've decreased it down to 1 per batch.

@Infinis

haha xd.png;; I don't know when that'll be

Edited by MapleDragon

DC egg or custom?: DC (completed list)

>>If DC--> what type: Arctic double-tail (pretty please?)

>>If custom--> please describe:

Text?: Nope.

>>If Yes-->: -

smile.gif

egg looks like this: user posted image

Jellyfish.

Edited by earthgirl

DC egg or custom?: DC (completed list)

>>If DC--> what type?: Spike head dragon

>>If custom--> please describe: N/A

Text?: No

>>If Yes-->: N/A

It looks like this: user posted image

jellyfish

Edited by fireball225

sorry fireball225, but earthgirl got the last slot o: sorry for not updating the first post.

The requests should be completed within an hour or two unless my parents make me go do other random stuff for them =n=;

sorry fireball225, but earthgirl got the last slot o: sorry for not updating the first post.

The requests should be completed within an hour or two unless my parents make me go do other random stuff for them =n=;

Oh, ok. I'll check back soon. smile.gif

Alright, here are the finished requests:

derp slowpoke for Googleplaxin:

user posted image

Arctic double-tail for earthgirl:

user posted image

Daydream for zephyr_123:

user posted image

no new batch atm since I'm a bit occupied with...uh..games >_>;

I might open another one soon though.

MapleDragon,

I love your original works of art! I PMed you with a paid commission and am very, very excited to hear back from you how much it costs, and if you will accept my commission! I know you stay very busy but please take pity on me and let me know something as soon as you have time. Thank you so much for your time, jellyfish, and consideration!

Edited by afa

Thank you for the pretty egg maple! I love it! *adds to sig*

The slowpoke is hilarious xd.png

By the way, Maple said

no new batch atm since I'm a bit occupied with...uh..games >_>;
, so, no, her requests are not open. Edited by zephyr_123

icebluemoon, requests aren't open right now. ;3

And the new eggs are so pretty, love the slowpoke one. x3

user posted imageuser posted image

/flee

OMG Rhea, those look amazing oAo;

I didn't even think it was possible for the Manafrost's design to be sprited into something so small ;A;

with your permission, may I edit the amber one just a *little* bit? ^^;