MapleDragon

Maple's Art Thread

Nothing, nothing ;p *Hugs again*

I think I still have one request slot for DC... could you do a green version of a marrow egg?

... *Hugs with deadly jellyfish tentacles*

lmao sure xd.png

*bounces in on a giant jellyfish*

Hi again! I suppose now's the right time to request adding "Kandorehx's Army" to my Ember egg, right? Please and thank you ^.=.^

Ember with text for Vhyxalas

user posted image

Free to use Black Marrow:

user posted image

Green version of Black Marrow for Rhea:

user posted image

Uhhh....a few gifts for Rhea 8D LOL...

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Holy Nirvana, thats allot of eggs. o.o;

D: I just wish I had access to my savings account.

Wicked swee- UNHOLY GUNS.

omg omg omg

WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS. I WOULD SEND YOU A VIDEO OF INTERPRETIVE DANCE SHOWING MY THANKS, BUT ALAS I SUCK AT WORKING COMPUTERS. So. Uh. Thanks thanks thanks so much omg omg omg 8D Yaaaaaaaay!

O.O That's an epic-load of eggs there!! Thanks for the text on mine biggrin.gif

Those marrows are fantastic, and rhea's..just..wow. ^.=.^

Wicked swee- UNHOLY GUNS.

omg omg omg

WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS. I WOULD SEND YOU A VIDEO OF INTERPRETIVE DANCE SHOWING MY THANKS, BUT ALAS I SUCK AT WORKING COMPUTERS. So. Uh. Thanks thanks thanks so much omg omg omg 8D Yaaaaaaaay!

lmao xd.png glad you like them~ xP

Like them? I love them!

Also, I gives permish to anyone who wants to to use those extra eggs Maple made if they want to. Share the awesome~

Whoa so I have a question...

We can actually use the ones under "DC and recolors" without asking? Just making sure. dry.gif

I've seen a lot of your work on the site and I just wanted to say how AMAZING it is! And I hope you don't mind me using one of them in my signature ^^; I promise I won't change them at all, they're really wonderful pieces of art work!

Hi guys biggrin.gif sorry for neglecting my art thread for the last few er...months? or so x-x;; I've been working on commissions and other artwork. Anyway, a short break from those for now. I'm opening 1 batch of requests and maybe more if I don't feel like going back to my commissioned work xd.png....no guarantees though.

uhh yeah...

1 custom and 2 DC request slots open~

Ohey Maple, long time no see <3

I would LOVE a custom egg from you.

DC egg or custom?: Custom

>>If DC--> what type?: -

>>If custom--> please describe: A slowpoke egg. So, slowpoke pink with its big derpy face on it.example

Text?: No

>>If Yes-->: -

Please and thankyou <3.

I'd be very happy to draw you something in return, your art is amazing and i'd feel bad getting it for free. :3

And, Soul Dew is one of the most amazing fan arts I have ever seen. GOD I LOVE IT /drool

Jellyfish~

Edited by Googleplaxin

Wow, these really are amazing, Maple ^-^ I'd request a custom but Googleplaxin got here first tongue.gif Perhaps next time :3

Erm, if you don't mind, is it okay if I post here and edit while I think about it? ^^'

DC egg or custom?: DC

>>If DC--> what type?: Daydream

>>If custom--> please describe: N/A

Text?: Yes

>>If Yes-->: Dream on

Jellyfish.

Okay, thanks for letting me know Maple.

Edited by zephyr_123

Ohey Maple, long time no see <3

I would LOVE a custom egg from you.

Custom:

>>If custom--> please describe: A slowpoke egg. So, slowpoke pink with its big derpy face on it.example

Please and thankyou <3.

I'd be very happy to draw you something in return, your art is amazing and i'd feel bad getting it for free. :3

And, Soul Dew is one of the most amazing fan arts I have ever seen. GOD I LOVE IT /drool

Jellyfish~

Thanks xd.png

+added to the list. I'll start drawing once all the slots have been filled.

I've been rating trees for the past hour or so...oh gosh..I'm getting sooo sick of the silver/blue, katamari, rainbow, and I <3 ____ trees. I haven't seen any like my own yet, however I don't think that it'd get a high score :'(

@zephyr_123

If 2 other people request DC eggs before you are finished, then they get put onto the list

added

Edited by MapleDragon