MapleDragon

Maple's Art Thread

Thank you so much for the Egg! I hope my dragon will be addet to the Completed Dragons Progress List. Your work is really beautiful! biggrin.gif

and Sea Spear for Infinis

user posted image

Yay! Thanks! <3 Btw, RuthlessWolves will have permission to use it, I told her this via PM. :3

biggrin.gif Gorgeous ember Maple!! Thanks so much! I'll be thinking of any text I'd want to add, if you want me to wait for a request batch, that's fine by me. Heck, I could just sit and look at it all day just how it is biggrin.gif

Wanted to say thank you :3 these are awesome (Is there an echo in here? lol) and I'm using one that said I could if I didn't alter it. ^.^

Ooh, another wonderful batch biggrin.gif

May I perchance be so bold as to request the addition of "The Army of Kandorehx" to my Ember egg (in honor of my new hoarding project)?

Thank you much, lovely.

(If you want me to wait until requests open again I can, no prob)

Jellyfish are awesome ^^ I love your egg designs, especially the Summoned DC egg and the custom Aurora and Manafrost ones =D

If the request is to complicated to make, that's fine; But if you can, here's the form:

DC egg or custom?: Custom

>>If custom--> please describe: This is the main symbol I want on the egg. Main colours are black and purple. Where the symbol goes and what you do with it is up to you =)

Text?: No

DC egg or custom?: Custom

>>If custom--> please describe: An egg of our lovely concept (and your brain child) the Reef Serpent 8D user posted image

Text?: (Yes or No) no

nom nom jellyfish

Edited by metalbeak

Requests are closed, I think.... And she only takes one custom request per batch when she does open requests, usually. O.o

It says 'batch complete", not "requests open". Important difference :B

Her siggy does say she is accepting art commissions.

Art commissions are where people pay her to do art. So don't everybody go jumping thinking that means she's doing more eggs. The eggs she does for free. When she's ready to do eggs, she'll post it in this thread in a way that is completely obvious that requests are open.

let me help make things clear.

Maple is currently not taking any requests. The commissions thing in her siggy is a link to another thread, not this thread, so don't mistake that either. PLEASE DON'T REQUEST AND CLUTTER THE THREAD UNTIL MAPLE SPECIFIES THAT THE REQUESTS ARE OPEN AGAIN. read the rules before posting. thanks.

if that seemed rude, im sorry. but this needed a bit of clearing up, because people seemed not to be understanding.

Edited by sapphiredragon73

Gahhh~~~~ sorry for the long absence. I've been playing too many games lately T__________________________T

1 BATCH OPEN~ D:

Commissions are always open, whether it's an egg commission or normal commission. Just PM me for those xP

I rarely check my commission thread ._.;;

Maple! *Hugs* Glad to hear you've been having fun, lol. What games have you been busy with?

ehhhhhhh...hehehheh...

MapleStory .___________________________.;;

and at the moment...robot unicorn attack ;A;

Edited by MapleDragon

whhhaaaatttt? ;A;

Nothing, nothing ;p *Hugs again*

I think I still have one request slot for DC... could you do a green version of a marrow egg?

... *Hugs with deadly jellyfish tentacles*

Edited by RheaZen