MapleDragon

Maple's Art Thread

Guys, Maple hasn't said she's opening a new batch yet. :/ And you forgot a few things in your posts anyway, namely the word you need to use when requesting and the number of Custom and DC requests per batch. x.x

Also, a random question...would it be okay if I resized the nebula dragon in the first post and put it in my signature? I couldn't find anything in the first post related to those so I thought I'd ask. smile.gif If not that's okay, I just wanted to ask and see if I could. ^^

Sorry for taking so long to reply D: I've been distracted with other things lately >_>

@Mimmu

You're welcome smile.gif

@Shajana

Thanks xd.png

@Completely Different

Thanks, but I think they're too simple to be t-shirt designs :< and the more complicated ones are usually custom designs rather than actual DC eggs...so that doesn't really work out ^^;

@roobot

Thanks ^^

The dimensions of the ones I have posted are 120x132 pixels (1.666 x 1.833 inches x72 resolution)

The originals are 280 x 330 pixels. I shrink them down to 40% before posting them on the forum. smile.gif

@Infinis

lol No problem xd.png

haha ...school computers are....#@$^(*)%(@*)

@.Aeternitas

user posted image

@VampyrVenom

Sorry, but requests are currently closed...also you've already exceeded your limit of 3 requests sad.gif

@Ethereal

Sorry, but I only opened 1 batch as an art break...so I'm not taking any more requests at the moment ><; I'm so sorry ;-;

@Infinis

user posted image

Edited by MapleDragon

Ah, haven't dropped by in a bit. Your new stuff is as excellent as ever.

I do think that you could sell the eggs on buttons. I'd love to have a button of some DC egg, for my backpack (I've got like 15 on my backpack already, but there's always room for more!) ;p

@Infinis

user posted image

Yay, thanks! :3 *hug* I put it in my sig. :3

@Ethereal

Sorry, but I only opened 1 batch as an art break...so I'm not taking any more requests at the moment ><; I'm so sorry ;-;

Oh , no problem. I'll just wait until/if you open another batch. Thanks anyway smile.gif

I know that there's no batch open, this is just out of curiosity:

If I were to ask for a Custom design, and after a while that design becomes an official DC design, would it still count as Custom?

@Completely Different

Thanks, but I think they're too simple to be t-shirt designs :< and the more complicated ones are usually custom designs rather than actual DC eggs...so that doesn't really work out ^^;

Aww, I don't know. I agree very simple ones like the pink or canopy might not work, but there are still some more complex and recognizable DC designs. Think the Daydream, Hollies, Glories and Nebulas. I think those might cute buttons, or be nice up on a corner of a jacket.

Plus, that albino hatchy is mighty cute. xd.png

Edited by Completely Different

Ah, haven't dropped by in a bit. Your new stuff is as excellent as ever.

I do think that you could sell the eggs on buttons. I'd love to have a button of some DC egg, for my backpack (I've got like 15 on my backpack already, but there's always room for more!) ;p

You gots DC buttons ON ur backpack?

Lucky duck.

And just poppin in here, Maple, to say that you seem to be doing just perfectly.

Nice art.

And yes, buttons would be nice.

*Sigh*

Oh, newbs...

No, I don't actually have a DC button for my backpack. I have plenty of other buttons, but no DC ones.

Again, sorry for the late reply D:

@roobot

No problem and thanks xd.png

@RheaZen

Thanks smile.gif

Sorry, it's just too much of a hassle submitting them/getting them approved/etc ;~;

@Infinis

You're welcome smile.gif

@PinkyHedgehog

It would still count as a custom :< Once I mark down which one it is, it stays like that unless it was a mistake on my part.

@Completely Different

Like I said to Rhea, It's too much of a hassle ;~;

-is a lazy bum-

@GWolf

Requests are currently closed and I do not take character requests, only egg designs.

Just popping in to say that I really love your eggs that you have made for people and that I might make a request next time they are open.

<3 Eggies

amamiya_ritsukabi29 I really don`t like that you are using the egg maple made for me....

Maple, you draw such beautiful art! I didn't know it was humanly possible to be that good of an artist.

@Shajana - Have you PM'd amamiya_ritsukabi29? I think she might notice her mistake better if you do so.

Oh... it said that she had no current batch.. oh well... I'll delete my post and repost it when she's taking requests. Thanks, Infinis.