MapleDragon

Maple's Art Thread

my tsunami wyvern egg isn't showing up... even when i reload the page, and when i follow the link, it says its not found.

my tsunami wyvern egg isn't showing up... even when i reload the page, and when i follow the link, it says its not found.

I can see it fine.

Edit: OK, I could see it fine. As soon as I posted it disappeared. >_>;

Edited by TPishek

Opening 1 batch because I need a short break from the commissions I'm working on smile.gif

1 custom slot and 2 DC slots available atm~

I know I already have custom one but I would love to see one of the new eggies happy.gif

DC egg or custom?:

>>If DC--> what type?: Blue Ridgewing

Text?: No

Jellyfish is a creature!

I hope that's okay smile.gif

Edited by Mimmu

DC egg or custom?: Custom

>>If DC--> what type?: N/A

>>If custom--> please describe: A red egg, with one orange stripe down the middle,vertically. Please look at the one AmberEmber recolored in my signature.

Text?: Yes

>>If Yes-->: Middle Ground's

Thank you! tongue.gif

DC egg or custom?: DC

>>If DC--> what type?: Silver

>>If custom--> please describe: N/A

>>If Yes-->: Infinis ~Silver Army~

Jellyfish are awesome! :3 This is my first time in this thread, but your work is really pretty. (I hope I did this right *_*)

Edited by Infinis

@ roobot and Infinis-

Added smile.gif

@Shajana and sapphiredragon73

thanks xd.png I don't know if I'm going to open another batch as soon as I'm done with this one though. D:

I've always seen these eggies around the forums, and thought they were beautiful. They're really some stunning pieces (especially for stuff that are just eggs xd.png)

Just wanted to say, keep up the good work! Also, have you ever thought about suggesting any of your stuff for the store? I think some of the more complex eggies would make cool shirts.

Haha! I love it smile.gif You're a amazing artist, Maple. Keep it up!

Can you tell me the width and height, though? I always like to know those and I just can't figure this one out.

Edited by roobot

I love it, thank you so much! <3 I'll stick it into my sig when I can see it again (I saw it this morning on my iPod, but I'm at school now and my school computers like to block images ;_;). It's very pretty!

Free to use image:

user posted image

May I put text on this?

Or do you want to do it yourself? smile.gif I just want to put "Aet" on it. xd.png

Danke. <3

(Your work is beautiful, by the way.)

((hi Maple))

DC egg or custom?:custom

>>If custom--> please describe: a white dragon egg with two holes in it as bite marks with blood flowing out of it and to have blood surrounding it

Text: VampyrVenom (can you make it flowing out of the egg so the blood makes the letters... if you can)

Edited by VampyrVenom

I've been stalking this thread for ages. I posted a while back but my timing was terrible D: , so if you're doing another batch...

DC egg or custom?: Custom

>>If DC--> what type?:

>>If custom--> Egg The markings would be purple and the rest of the egg would be black.

>>If Yes-->:Ethereal

If you're not I totally understand though tongue.gif. Your art is gorgeous.

*cough* Jellyfish *cough* >.>

Edited by Ethereal