MapleDragon

Maple's Art Thread

Maple, can you resize the draggy so I canz put it in mah siggy? Eet is so PURTYFUL.

I feel like drawing another dragon D:

Throw out some ideas (DC only please, 1 per person.) and I'll choose one of them. This is NOT a request..I just don't know what to draw so I'm choosing from a list of what people want to see.

Good luck there...I can only sprite Nebulas...their style, at least Dx

Good luck there...I can only sprite Nebulas...their style, at least Dx

I draw night sky scenery all the time so it's not that bad for me xd.png

Oooh, it's beautiful!! :'3 And I'm talking about both the dragon and the egg. Can't wait to see the finished nebula!

I have a quick question-- Once requests are open again, I'm thinking about asking for a Sweetling egg except in the red and black Alt colors (like what Alt Sweetling eggs might look like if they were any different from the pink ones)-- Would that be a DC request or a Custom? Thanks ^-^

I have a quick question-- Once requests are open again, I'm thinking about asking for a Sweetling egg except in the red and black Alt colors (like what Alt Sweetling eggs might look like if they were any different from the pink ones)-- Would that be a DC request or a Custom? Thanks ^-^

They count as DC :]

DC egg or custom?: Custom, please :>

>>If DC--> what type?:

>>If custom--> please describe: Can you make it look like a Metroid? Or just have one on a very dark blue/black background? Metroids are like giant space jellyfish, you should like them biggrin.gif

Text?: Ah... sure ^^

>>If Yes-->: Great Warrior.

I hope this works D: -has checked the rules several times to make sure she doesn't screw up-

Edited by Dr. Paine

DC egg or custom?: Custom, please :>

>>If DC--> what type?:

>>If custom--> please describe: Can you make it look like a Metroid? Or just have one on a very dark blue/black background?

Text?: Ah... sure ^^

>>If Yes-->: Great Warrior.

I hope this works D: -has checked the rules several times to make sure she doesn't screw up-

uhhh, you're missing one tiny little thing xd.png