Ninetails

What are you allergic to?

Penicillin and Tylenol, (These are the bad allergy ones)  but when I was RX'ed with M.S. they did a full screen? And I am allergic to: animal dander, feathers, tree, corn, dust, and several other things but milder and I live in the smack dab middle of the woods, have a slew of cats, birds, sleep on a feather pillow and a bad addiction to Dr. Pepper~ doc just shakes his head at me. :wub:

Penicillin and Bactrim and dioxycyclene and Levoquin and dust mites and 6 different types of mold and red oak . . . oh and we're pretty sure I'm allergic to some variation of iodine, but not iodine itself.  

Edited by tiny_gremlin

(Mods please slap me if this is necromancy)

I have some sort of pollen, mold, and dust allergies like, I think, most people. The weirder ones though are to Dayquil/Nyquil and their generics, grapefruit, and pork somehow. I'm also allergic to dairy milk, but not to a lot of the products made from it: I will get sick as a dog if I drink milk or eat something made using a lot of it, but I can go down on entire bricks of cheese and be fine.

Little update since my last post: a bad case of sinusitis last year gave me some brand-new ragweed allergies. Also, I found out I'm allergic to Robitussin - woke up in the middle of the night completely demented and feeling like my whole body was on fire, and literally collapsed on the floor of my carport to cool off while calling 911 because I was convinced I was dying. If I ever needed the incentive to avoid meth like the plague, I have it now.

Did I mention I start Wellbutrin tomorrow? HahaHA. 😩