Ninetails

What are you allergic to?

Mold and feathers.

I was so sad when I learned about the feathers because I love birds and that kinda makes a pet bird a bad idea.

Also anything scented that goes on the skin. This includes lotions, soaps, and detergents. I have sensitive skin.

No foods. (Yay!)

Honey bee stings.

I'm kinda jealous of all the people who can say nothing. I used to be able to say that, well probably except for the skin thing, but it too has gotten worse lately.

Several medicines I can live without. I'm also mildly allergic to shellfish. Nothing serious, I just start wheezing a little after eating it. I still steer clear of shellfish anyway. :3

I am allergic to summer.

Everything in summer.

I'm horribly allergic to dust. Too much exposure may lead to sneezing and irritation in skin.

Dust and, oddly enough, drastic changes in weather.

Oh, and this one type of Brittney Spears Perfume.

Penicillin. Not like the stuff in blue cheese, there's not enough, but if I'm exposed too long or too much I break out in very itchy hives the size of my hands (and I have BIG hands). I'm intolerant to something used in some sunscreens, I get rashes.

I'm allergic to: fish, eggs, shellfish, certain wheat products, peanuts, bees, spider venom (certain venoms I react badly to and no one else does), and have moderate lactose intolerance.

I love shellfish, especially crabs I catch and cook with my dad, love eating freshly caught fish, and scrambled eggs are heaven. Those are some of my favorite tastes.

My body is trying to kill me.

I'm allergic to pollen, cat hair, cherries, and (even though I used to eat it nearly every day) peanut butter. Also, I think I'm allergic to bees, but I'm not positive.

I'm mildly lactose intolerant.

I'm allergic to cat litter, and I have 4 cats, so I can't go into the room where their litter is without becoming extremely itchy all over my entire body.

I am allergic to raw garlic. It makes my throat swell up.

I am allergic to a type of medicine that I don't remember the name of.

And I am allergic to tetanus shots. I still have the lump and purple discoloration from over 2 months ago. And I could barely move my arm for about 2 weeks after getting the shot. The swelling was horrible and my entire arm turned red.

Also, not really an allergy, but my body seems to have issues with meat. Whenever I eat it I get the worst stomach pains.

Lavender and silver. Though luckily, with the silver it doesn't bother me just on my skin, it's only when I was little and they pierced my ears with silver studs did anyone realize anything. I have hayfever, too. Literally. If I try and throw a flake to my horses and happen to let any touch me or breathe in any dust, I'll probably have to hunt down an EPIpen.

I'm intolerant to aspartame, it makes my throat tighten up and do other stupid things, but it's not a full blown life-alert allergy. Luckily, that's it for food issues.

Depending on where I am in the world I get seasonal pollen allergies in spring. It's weird. Terrible in Seattle where I grew up. Sorta bad in Oklahoma when I went into boot camp. Korea? Nada. Texas? Nope. Afghanistan? Germany? Japan? UK? Nothing. So, who knows. Maybe I was just allergic to Seattle.

Nickel , gold AND silver earrings. In other words , I can't wear earrings.

Edit: Yesterday I was working with acrylic for the first time (I was sanding it) and I broke out in hives. dry.gif In school. I just looked at my arm and it was covered in hives. The worst part is that I have to work with it again next week. >_<.

Edited by Red_Rose87

Allergic to most antibiotic medicines that could potentially save my life. Which is why I make it a point to get sick as little as humanly possible xd.png Also allergic to cheap metals (belt buckles, watches, rings, buttons/zippers, etc.). If I want to wear anything with metal in/on it I have to make sure it's made of either hematite or stainless steel. Oh. And I'm violently allergic to stupidity. And dust.

Edited by Kanakha

Allergic to most antibiotic medicines that could potentially save my life. Which is why I make it a point to get sick as little as humanly possible

Almost same here. But I am only allergic to flu vaccine (it makes me feel MUCH worse than the regular flu)

I'm not allergic to much but I do know that I am extremely allergic to penicillin and it sucks.

Kinda glad I'm not allergic to lots of things though, really grateful about that actually.

lactose if i drink milk i get viloently sick milk products just give me a rash

I'm allergic to lanellen(or however it's spelled), which is a chemical used in liquid soaps and lotions. Nowadays it's just in the really perfumey stuff, but about ten years ago(when we figured out I was allergic) it was in almost everything. Luckily it's not a severe allergy, I just get mild eczema.

I'm also pretty sure I'm allergic to pollen and/or dust, since I sneeze so often.

I'm allergic to lanellen(or however it's spelled), which is a chemical used in liquid soaps and lotions

lanolin? stuff produced by wooly animals.

I've only been tested for food allergies and there's a lot that are -potential-, but none really severe enough to avoid except soy (and other legumes) and peppercorns, though soy sauce never seems to bother me. Black pepper will make me uncomfortable ranging from stomach pain and rarely make me throw up. Besides that, if food has pepper in/on it all I ever taste is the pepper and not the food itself sad.gif no matter how little there is.

Fruits like bananas, oranges, strawberries, etc. make my tongue swell and itch.

When things start blooming I turn into a zombie but I'm not sure what specifically is causing it.

Ugh, apparently bloodworm dust. I was powdering some for my baby guppies last night and accidentally inhaled the dust - I spent the night completely unable to breathe through my nose and today my nose is STILL stuffed, I've got a sore throat, I'm coughing, and I have a headache. Ugh ugh ugh.

PEOPLE.

But not really. Dust I guess, but nothing else really. xd.png Not that I know of, at least.

Allergic to most antibiotic medicines that could potentially save my life. Which is why I make it a point to get sick as little as humanly possible

Almost same here. But I am only allergic to flu vaccine (it makes me feel MUCH worse than the regular flu)

You sure its not an egg allergy? I can't get the flu vaccine because they make it with eggs and I have an egg allergy

Heat.

Seriously.

I usually get red spots all over from taking a shower or sweating a bit.

Very annoying. And not too pretty either.