Jump to content
Ninetails

What are you allergic to?

Recommended Posts

I don't know if I am anymore, but I used to be allergic to bug bites from any insect. dry.gif

Edited by Maya_San

Share this post


Link to post

Orris Root (5 on a scale from 1-5) which is used the base or a fixative for all but the most expensive perfumes or pure essences. I can't stand it when people put those fragrance things in their homes. I am in a continual state of clogged sinuses.

Share this post


Link to post

I'm allergic to death, it makes my heart stop for extended periods of time

 

butrly, i think I'm allergic to nickel+water. i wore a necklace with a nickel charm once, and i was fine till i took a shower with it on, then my entire chest broke out in a rash. it sucked.

 

and, like most, i am very allergic to the species annoyingus trollis, AKA, the idiot.

Share this post


Link to post

...I think I am now at least semi-allergic to mosquito bites. :/ I get these gigundous welts when they bite me that itch for days and usually end up the size of a freaking QUARTER. -.- Not fun.

Share this post


Link to post

I'm allergic to sunlight tongue.gif(Put that stake down now, I'm not a vampire)

That is, I have a light photodermatitis and my skin rashes after prolonged (>2 hours) exposure to powerful sunlight, and that makes me a bit irritated during summer, or at the beach... Thankfully, I'm not allergic to anything else.

Share this post


Link to post

rodent urine, just in contact. Rats or mice on naked skin are not good. dust from the basement or attic where you almost never clean.

some kind of pollen, and one colorant.

any kind of insect bites, as well as sting nettles.

 

so far, not allergic to any kind of food

or animals I have to have around me. hope it stays that way.

Edited by Sirikith

Share this post


Link to post

I do believe this will clarify:

 

user posted image

Share this post


Link to post

Hi!

 

I don't know how to explain it since my mother tongue isn't english but I'll try.

 

I'm allergic to some kind of conservant or sth like that so.. anything.. anytime and anywhere can kill me. (well... not kill me, just itchy and my lip grows big and big)

 

But the doctors can seem to find it and they only say that I'm allergic to peanuts and peaches.

 

laugh.gif

Share this post


Link to post

Well I am allergic to Strawberries, I kinda turn different colors.... <.<

Share this post


Link to post

i am allergic to sunscreen, i think. some chemical makes me turn tomato red and my skin turns really sensitive. I always forget this when I go to the beach and usually spend the day under an umbrella.

Share this post


Link to post

oh my gosh, just the thread for me. Let me pull out my loooooonglist:

 

Saltwater

Grapefruit

Peach trees but not peachs

Most bushes

Most trees

Most flowers

Pollen

Bird dander

Dust

..I think thats it, or all i can remember!

Share this post


Link to post

Nothing really :\ ... except cheap metals for my earrings. When I was younger I used to be allergic to butter and strawberries. Got rashes/bumps on my cheeks whenever I ate them.

 

LOL one of my friends is allergic to parsley (and a zillion other things). To be honest I don't really believe her... She probably just doesn't like it. It's the most random thing to be allergic to. And wouldn't she technically be allergic to a lot of other plants too?

 

An other one of my friends is allergic to apples. ;_; It's so sad because apples are her favorite fruits D:

Share this post


Link to post

This shall explain.

>_>

 

user posted image

user posted image

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.