Ninetails

What are you allergic to?

apple juice and (possibly) grape flavored medicine. both SUPPOSED to be good for you

Besides that, pollen.  And poison ivy to the max.  One can not appreciate clear and healthy skin until they've had a severe case of poison ivy.

Amen to that. (Or should I say the opposite to amen...)

I had it once to where one of my eyes swelled shut. I had to get a shot to help get it under control.

For pineapples, I get that too - it's from higher concentrations of citric acid. Basically, you're burning your tongue. It's a weaker acid, but it's still an acid, and I've found with eating too much pineapple you tend to damage your mouth and tongue skin tissues. Which is why it tingles, turns red, looks funny, and sometimes hurts.

apple juice and (possibly) grape flavored medicine. both SUPPOSED to be good for you

I'm not allergic to those thankfully, but any cherry flavored medicine makes me vomit the moment I taste it. Sometimes the smell can do it too.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

I have yet to find anything I'm allergic to. But I haven't really had any type of medication apart from painkillers and maybe a couple of types of antibiotics, so I have no clue wether my body would react to things like that or not.

*Chases Ranga*

Where you beeeeeen.

I think that I might just be allergic to spruce, blue spruce. That's what they use for christmas trees, right?

*Chases Ranga*

Where you beeeeeen.

I think that I might just be allergic to spruce, blue spruce. That's what they use for christmas trees, right?

I've been at a job corps center getting training. I barely have enough time to post on my main forum. sad.gif I do miss ya guys though! I've been on break for a couple weeks now, but am going back on the 18th.

I've been at a job corps center getting training. I barely have enough time to post on my main forum. sad.gif I do miss ya guys though! I've been on break for a couple weeks now, but am going back on the 18th.

Yaaaay you have free time! Spend it with us. Only with us. Because we miss your awesome.

*Hugs*

According to some quack doctor I had when I was little, I'm allergic to being cold because my hands and toes get red and swell up, ha ha.

But in reality, I'm allergic to the pollens of early summer/late spring. Achoo.

~Feathers

After sixteen years, I have concluded that I am indeed allergic to bull****. Yup.

I sometime counted that i have ten allergies. Though i've just started eating eggs, apples and pears and they make nothing. I also had many crop (is that the right word?) allergies when i was little.

So, now i'm still allergic to fish, kiwi fruit, nuts, almond, carrot (i get symptoms very seldom), pollen (birch) and all furry animals. I just hate that last one, becouse it causes that i can never have a cat or a dog. And the birds as pet are forbidden as well because of the risk to get a feather allergy. ;_________;

Also, i get kind of allergic reactions from many other foods, bananas and fresh peas and peaches till exempel. Especially the banana is very bad, i can't eat it at all, but it still isn't one of my "official" allergies.

So, now i'm still allergic to kiwi fruit...

Are you allergic to latex?

I am allergic to Apple juice, Pollen and I have a Sun allergy (yes this is hard....) sad.gif

According to some quack doctor I had when I was little, I'm allergic to being cold because my hands and toes get red and swell up, ha ha.

But in reality, I'm allergic to the pollens of early summer/late spring. Achoo.

~Feathers

it's called cold erdacurdia. my mom has it. (really not sure on how to spell it.). She has it severely though. It's life threatening to her. It's even worse for my step grandpa. I live in Alaska so this is not very good =P. My step grandpa and my grandma live down south where it's like super dooper hot.

*edit* wow. a sun allergy? I've only heard of that on the TV show House...

Edited by wondersueak

Sun allergy like sun rash? My friend has it.

I tend to also get a rash in summer from intense sweating. A butt covered in red bumps is not nice at all. :-|

Are you allergic to latex?

No i guess i'm not.. :'D

No allergies at all.

Had allergy towards paracetamol when I was younger.

I'm allergic to dustmites. So essentially dust etc., and long-haired animals. I need to wash my hands after dealing with cats or dogs, apart from my own. She's a short fur, so I have no problems there.

I also have really bad hayfever, and the only thign that stops me from having permenantly watery eyes and a severely sore nose in spring are these tablets called phenergens.

Otherwise, nothing. It's not too bad, it doesn't really hinder me. I'm afraid that i'm allergic to bees though, as i've never been stung by one. It's just a random fear. xd.png

Nothing. I AM INVINCIBLE.

I have a slight lactose intolerance, but every human does. We ain't meant to drink the cow milks.

*points to self* I have no allergies whatsoever ^^

I think it has something to do with the fact that I grew up in a family who didn't think that utter cleanliness was the key to survival...

Pardon my bias, but one of my most hated of all things in this world are people who use super-strong disinfectants on their worldly possessions and spray 'nice-smelling' anti-bacterial stuff on everything and have four showers a day. Argh. I just hate... them... so... much!

I can understand why surgeons and so on must do this at their workplace (or any workplace insisting on this cleanliness) but why in everday life?! In my opinion, these people work to create super-resistant diseases/bacteria that will decimate our standards of living some time in the near future >.>

Sorry about that folks... :/

No i guess i'm not.. :'D

Interesting. Quite a few people who are allergic to either kiwi or latex are allergic to the other as well.

just pollen. and it gets annoying... mostly the sneezes and headache... just that, but when the pollen's bad, i stay inside unless I want my head to explode (or feel like it is) just from the headache.

purple coneflower (Echinacea purpurea). it's ok to be around, smell them etc, but if i use a medicine with it in it or get the extract from it on my neck or near my face i swell up and get a problem breathing.

Last time i got a cold, someone in my family gave me a drink with purple coneflower in it, I didn't know, ended up throwing up and gasping for my breath for hours. sad.gif