Ninetails

What are you allergic to?

Amoxicillin, Z-pac, a couple of random antibiotics, Codeine.

My son is allergic to Amoxicillin, Bactrim, strawberries, smoke and cats. We have a cat. Since his allergy is not life-threatening, I just tell him not to lick the cat and he will be fine.

I am allergic to *takes deep breath* gluten, lactose, soy, corn, high fructose foods (apples, beetroot, avocado etc), onion, garlic, processed sugars, caffeine, and tea (incl. caffeine free tea). I've probably left some things off that list.

Nothing except dust and grass in copious amounts. I've been eating seafood and chocolate since the beginning of time, so any problems in those areas would've likely been revealed by now. I'm very fortunate that I have no issues with processing food, since food is one of my favorite things.

I have so many intolerances. I'm unable to eat a lot of my favourite foods without reacting which is such an upsetting thing because I love to eat so much. :P I'll spare you the list, but there's a lot. I'm also allergic to cats which is honestly so selfish of the universe. I love cats so much and wish I could cuddle them without sneezing. :( 

Eggs, milk, seafood, red meat, poultry, and rabbits (fur & dander). 

Basically, I can't eat anything fun, and the scene in Monty Python and the Holy Grail with the bunny is 100% accurate for me. 

Fish, but I can eat shellfish. Also, it seems the last 2 years the pollen has really gotten to me as I have terrible rhinitis and sneezing 

I'm not allergic to anything except for Swiss cheese, which I know is weirdly specific. Luckily there are lots of cheese options other than Swiss cheese so the allergy barely bothers me. ^_^

Oh man, I'm the super unlucky one that's allergic to everything. Allergic to all animals with fur, and every plant that grows in Arizona (not just native plants, even those brought in from elsewhere). I'm also allergic to Avacado, cucumber, and kiwi. >*< Which is a bummer because those are some of my favorite foods! D:

I'm allergic to most metals, with the exception of silver and gold. Interestingly, I only get a reaction if I wear it for a long period of time. Unfortunately for me, most jewelry is made from metals like iron and nickel, although I can wear sterling silver without a problem.

My mother always told me that I was allergic to sulfa drugs, but I have never verified that.  I never had a need to apparently.

One thing I am blessed with, or have been anyway.  I used to shag golfballs for golfers hitting them in practice.  I found out that I was chasing the stray balls thru growths of poison ivy with no ill effect  Later on I felt the dsame way about poison oak.  I attended a shooting match one weekend and I waited until after I had shot my rounds (just in case I was wrong.  Then I collected some poison oak, both green and red.  I took it to the guy that had told me of its presence and he freaked out shouting at me to get away from him.  I took the foliage and crumbled it up and rubbed it on my arms.  Nothing happened.

Years later, my daughter and her girl friend found a patch of poison oad and was badly, I mean BADLy affected on her one leg.  I was the only one in the family who could bath her leg and wash her clothing.  cccccc

I have not gotten an allergy test in years (I probably should to be honest) but the last time I was tested, I was allergic to grass and oak trees. Quite recently I discovered I was allergic to Sulfa drugs after obtaining a full body rash. 

Hello!

My brother (who is intellectually and physically disabled) has a Grade 5 allergy to Timothy grass which grows all around here. My parents and neighbours are constantly pulling it up but now that its summer and theres pollen everywhere the poor mites having an awful time. Hes has 2 reactions in just this week alone and its only Thursday! Thankfully my family (including me) are all able to administer his medication and the cupboard is stocked with varying strength antihistamines and steroids. Our local GP is amazing and she's called to the house before to help out, and all the facilities my brother uses have precautionart measures in place too :)

I also have a grade 4 allergy to Elastoplast which is a type of plaster. I'vehad it all my life and being a clumsy kid was super fun. I've always had that allergy and haven't grownout of it yet but fingers crossed! Most bandages and plasters (band aids) are hypoallergenic now which is super handy :)

I've never met anyone else with my allergy before.. any takers?

I'm allergic to pretty much all hairy animals and various pollen, but I do alright with most animals if I get desensitized enough. Cats and dogs for example cause me very slight symptoms if anything and my family has always been able to have two cats and a dog without any issue. I still prefer to avoid rabbits though, mainly because cuddling one caused my face to swell up shut once as a kid. I used to be allergic to some foodstuffs too, but in adulthood the only thing that gives me allergy symptoms anymore is kiwifruit.

Cashews and Avocados; but I love guacamole so much that I just take my meds whenever I eat it.😜