Kimiaro

KPOP

I've only ever heard one KPOP song... OPPA GANGNAM STYLE!!

Best. Song. EVAR. Love the expression on the dude's face in the elevator xd.png

EEEEY, SEXY LADY

OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE!

I love how it's number 11 on the US Billboard Hot 100, is at 16 in the UK's official midweek chart update (19 September) and has been nominated for best video at the MTV Europe music awards. biggrin.gif

Gangnam Style is really cool and sort of sticks out a lot compared to the usual K pop songs. (In my opinion at least).

I like Clazziquai too it's my favorite K pop group.

I like some of them.

B.A.P: Warrior, Power

Big Bang: Fantastic Baby

EXO-K: History, Two Moons

SHINee: Ring Ding Dong, Lucifer, SHINee World, Sherlock (Clue + Note)

Those are the ones I listen to. I absolutely love those songs. They get stuck in my head to easy. xd.png

Oh and BoA's song Every Heart from the Inu-Yasha series.

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

Oooh, a kpop thread!

Every artist has at least one song that I like, but some groups are more consistently in my favorites.

Favorites:

Super Junior(they were my first group)

U-KISS

Big Bang

2NE1

Lee Hi

Nu'EST

BAP

DBSK/JYJ(They're still one in my heart ;_;)

Well, I've never even heard of it until my school became obsessed with that one song by... I don't remember his name, and even if I did I wouldn't be able to spell it, but he wears a blue suit and does this odd dance by flapping his hands and jumping from one foot to another in the music video, and the song is "Gangan" or something. Whatever it is, I'm not that big of a fan, but I will say this: It's so amazingly catchy and strangely good dance music.

Gangnam Style by Psy.

I will admit I have yet to listen to it and probably wont. :/

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

I love Big Bang. My Korean friend introduced me to the band and I've been listening to them for so long now. G-Dragon is lovely to me. T.O.P is okay. I have to say T.O.P has a beautiful voice, it's so deep. I also listen to Gangnam Style too much. Once a day shouldn't be healthy for me tongue.gif. I also like Hyuna. She sounds like a little mouse to me. Her voice is just cute!

There should be a Big Bang Thread.

i would be glad to talk about Big Bang any day, with any one.

(I must film my Korean friend playing Haru Haru on the Piano *-*)

Anyone who hasn't listened to Haru Haru:

About a girl which breaks up with her boyfriend because she is dying and she loves him still, so she pretends to go out with another dude. The dude then tells him whats happening, and he is by her side when she dies. It's personally the saddest song ever.

Edited by dr.bieber229

One of my best friends is slowly getting me hooked onto k-pop. Although, her favorite group is Super Junior so most of the k-pop songs I know are SuJu ;P I really like It's You, No Other, and Walkin'. I also cried for the first time over a song... it was Let's Not, by Kry. So good<3

Blue by Big Bang is also really good :3

Kpop has been my obsession for two years now. <3 I absolutely adore it!

My Favorites: SHINee, B1A4, U-Kiss, Beast, Big Bang, Ailee, and Tablo

I have MANY more groups/soloists that I like and listen to, but there are way to many to list.

I've seen my favorite group ever live, and I must say it was both the best and worst day of my life. It's a REALLY long story though, but if there is someone out there that is just as obsessed as I am that would like to hear about it, I'd gladly type it up for you. ^-^

o3o

Yeah, so I'm a new convert that was reintroduced to Kpop a month ago.

Anyone here like EXO...? Exo-M and K.

I have several of their albums among Kpop I own. xP

I just want to say that Shinee's new album, Dream Girl, came out a few hours ago and I cant stop listening to it! >______< It's SOOOOOOOOOO good! I can't even explain in words how good it is... it just, is.

Excuse me while I spazz over it for the next week or so...

*my fangirl feels right now*

*dies*

"B.A.P Yessir!"

Has anyone listened to their new song "One shot"?

o3o

Yeah, so I'm a new convert that was reintroduced to Kpop a month ago.

Anyone here like EXO...? Exo-M and K.

I have several of their albums among Kpop I own. xP

Me! biggrin.gif I love EXO.

I am so happy for SNSD for winning the YouTube Video of the Year! biggrin.gif I may not even be a SONE but I am glad someone from kpop won. :3

I nearly screamed when I saw this thread! biggrin.gif I rarely listen to American music anymore since I found Kpop <3

My favorite groups are:

• B.A.P
  • BTS
  • Topp Dogg
  • VIXX
  • Teen Top
  • Got7
  • SPEED

There's a lot more, of course haha

Awww only a few people here? sad.gif

I'm mainly a Boice / Primadonna, so CNBlue and FT Island. Also Kim Jaejoong. And Infinite. And lately, Mamamoo and Lena Park. biggrin.gif

Name a group, and I'll tell you my favorite song hahaha. I'm not kidding when I say I listen to most kpop groups out there. I also listen to Korean underground rappers and singers as well. I think my top five groups would have to be

• GOT7

• BTS/Bangtan Boys

• BAP

• KARA

• T-ara

Ahhh kpop literally runs my life lol its so sad. But I have to say I've managed to attend two kpop concerts so far! I've seen B.A.P live (amazing) and B1A4 live (also amazing). I'm attending VIXX's concert at the end of this month as well. ^^ I'm so excited