tazgal123

Discontinued Dragons

I guess I was lucky in that I managed to grab three of the BP's and seven of the Frilled... I love them both, but purely from a numbers perspective I'd love to see the BP's come back. I have friends that joined too late to get them sad.gif

I'm loving the thought of a Memorial Day breeding day... that would be awesome biggrin.gif

I rliked the frills ans I wish they hadn't been removed. I think my favorite dragon is the Bright Pink, unfortunately by the time I could get an account, they were already gone. sad.gif I wish they could be brought back. smile.gif

I never had the chance to get an Old Pink. I'm far too new to even know what one looks like.

Maybe TJ could be courteous to all of us and secretly put the discontinued sprites on everyone without one xd.png We will never actually have a complete scroll without them....

^ I think that would be way too easy. I like the idea of BPs and Frills getting one day/week a year when they can breed and produce their own species. I consider myself lucky to have one BP and one Frill, opposite genders.

I have a frill. I rember when Frill eggs flooded the ap page. I only have one frill tho sad.gif. I dont think i will ever have a get the chance for a bp i wish i could get one

@predatorfan4ever - they look like this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/rRmR

@ShaydraSilversky - I agree, the frills and old pinks should have a week to be re-created, much like the holiday dragons. I think it's a decent compromise.

If I could bring one of these two back? I'd pick the old pinks. I had one in my first "clutch" on DC. (Yeah, I've been playing DC for far too long. >.<)

I had an old pink on my first batch of dragons, a few years back. I never liked the sprite (I know...) but got one and a purple back when they were female only, just to balance out the surplus of males I had. When I came back I abandoned them both, only to find out that the pinks were discontinued after I did it. I never visited the forums, then, you see. I really regret that I did. =/

I never saw the frills before, they were not around when I was here and they were discontinued by the time I came back. I really wish I had grabbed two, just to have them. /mourn

yeah, the forums are quite useful. I've been quite happy I've kept up with them as well as the site simply for information. Both retirements I knew about a month or so in advance, which was lovely, but insane due to the mad rush to suddenly collect all the old pinks and frills people wanted.

I would like to see Pink again. Maybe as alts....

I miss them T_T

edit:

Memorial Day as breeding day.. Yeah!^^ It's a very good idea))

Edited by john_jones

tazgal123 said:
As you all know Pinks and FRILLS (MY FAVORITE BREED!!!!) are discontiued. This topic is dedicated to honoring lost breeds.

PLUS: If you could bring back one of those lost breeds which one would you pick?

I believe this is the topic.

A reminder:

https://forums.dragcave.net/guidelines/

Respect Others

It isn't possible to get far in the world if you refuse to respect others. Treat others kindly, don't insult them, and others will do the same in return. If you refuse to treat others well, then you will get not only a warning, but a bad reputation, which opens the door for more negativity.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

I have no BP, but would love it if Frills came back, I love 'em. Second to Mints of course.

By the way, What is the Ascended Project? I've heard it a few around times the site someone link me?.

I remember those old pinks; they were so common and popular, almost moreso than Blacks! My how times have changed...

My vote would go to the Frilled dragons, though. I joined before Frills were introduced, but never got to see them in action. Shame, they look pretty cool and full of personality! Strange that they were discontinued due to criticism too, since that ends up hurting those who enjoyed them!

Ah well, all the more reason to love the dragons we have now :D

[Edit]

Anyone else find it funny-- fellow above me is Lizardtail... followed by me, Nine... and then Ninetails.

Spooky!

Edited by Nine

Yes, frills were awesome. Their colors were pretty cool. I wish I got more before they where discontinued.

But that's life I guess. xd.png

I joined too late to get either of them, which I'm a bit sad about because I love the Frill Dragon sprites. I'd bring back the frill dragons for a day if I had the choice.

The Frills were my one true love. wub.gif They were discontinued a mere month after I joined, so I was only able to get two adults and a hatchie. Tragic. I'd trade in my valentine alt just for a few more Frills...

I would bring back Frills, the hatchlings were so wub.gif ! I also never got to finish the little song with the hatchlings sad.gif

I want the frills back..I love them and I had a lineage started with them.

I honestly wish I had gotten more of the pinks and frills but I didn't, my friend managed to get quite a bit of frills but at the time I thought their was no huge rush so I didnt oh well happy i have the pinks and frills I have on my scroll.

BTW I love to breed frills with my white stripes because if an egg is produced its going to be a green stripe or white stripe, trying for a few more green stripes so at least I found a use for them in breeding for now smile.gif

My first dragon ever was a frill, because the egg was so beautiful. I lucked out right before they retired, since I was able to breed my frills to get Ganburr of Luck and Leo Virtus, completing my family of frills. I'd love to see them back again, if not for nostalgia's sake then for the people who don't have the precious dragons on their scrolls. But, Oh well.