tazgal123

Discontinued Dragons

I have a 2G gold tinsel male that I have from a CB Frill mom, I have to find him a CB Vine as mate instead cuz they're the closest to frills in appearance..

I think a Plated Colossus would look better. Vines do have the most similar green to Frills, but their pose is very different and they have the additional red and yellow parts.

Plated Colossi just have the orange-ish/brown parts similar to the Frills, and the female also has a similar pose.

(It might be more difficult to get a Tinsel from a Colossus than from a Vine though...)

Or you could get a 2nd gen Gold or Harvest from a Frill father to make a pretty even gen lineage.

Of course the best solution would still be The Return Of The Frills, and I would like that very much. biggrin.gif

they shouldnt be discontinuing breeds on a collecting site in the first place lol so they need to just go ahead and reverse the discontinuation

I have no CB Discontinued breeds unfortunately...

I have a 2G gold tinsel male that I have from a CB Frill mom, I have to find him a CB Vine as mate instead cuz they're the closest to frills in appearance..

Hey, there's always people like me willing to help you out with breeding if you ever need it. I don't even care about payment, though I would just worry about whether I have the types of mates you would want for the Frill.

I own two CB frilled female adults and sadly no males and frozen gendered hatchlings like I do with all the other breeds. sad.gif I do have a bright pink adult and a frozen gendered hatchling. My sister, sadly, didn't catch any of her own. Another reason why I'd like the retired breeds to come back for at least one day.

I wish the rarity of the Frills had been altered a little rather than have them discontinued. I didn't have many Frills (only 3) when they were discontinued because I thought I'd have plenty of time to collect them because they were so common. I still hope for a rerelease. I liked the Frills a lot and still do.

Frills left shortly after I joined DC. My 2nd dragon was a CB male Frill, the only one I ever grabbed besides a couple messy frozen hatchies, so they're kind of a nostalgic thing for me.

I joined after the frills and bp got pulled. But with lyth stating that having frills rereleased is okay with her, I have my hopes. Not sure about bp though since I think dove is no longer active here.

I think frills will get released for the 10th birthday next year cuz double digits it big.

But really I just want to have both of them.

I don't have any discontinued dragons :/ My scroll goals require me to have them though so I'm probably gonna supplement with 2nd gens from Bps and Frills. Its a shame frills got pulled. Compared to older sprites, they were actually quite good, even compared to the newer ones they're still desirable <3 just a little flat shading wise xd.png hopefully TJ approves the sprites request for frills o.o

I joined back when Frills and BPinks abounded, though I stopped playing for like two years shortly after joining. Thankfully I was around long enough to grab a Frill from the cave, and though I intensely disliked pink back then, I believe I decided I would get one BPink for the sake of collection. Bless my pokemon-minded younger self, though I am sad now that my one BPink is inbred... but at least I have one. I'm very happy about that.

But with lyth stating that having frills rereleased is okay with her, I have my hopes.

I also have my hopes - I have to get my hands on two males and two babies of different genders to freeze them. Also, it would be a chance for my sister to get some for herself, she didn't pay much attention to them back when they were still around. sad.gif