tazgal123

Discontinued Dragons

I admit, I would love for the Frills to come back, and I wished I did the same thing with grabbing as many as I could before they went bye-bye. Still, since I do have a few of them, I would love to see the Bright Pinks return, too.

Edited by Kamoodle

When I started, the cave and abandoned page were constantly blocked by old pinks and black eggs. rolleyes.gif

Never imagined they would be discontinued or rare. Its just annoying when a few breeds appear to be so very common.

Now that I think of it, I also remember when black eggs filled up the whole AP during nights, which made me think they were just as common as the others. Now, you just never see black eggs anymore and even the CB's are quite rare to find.

I've always adored the Frills. The moment they were released I rushed and got a whole bunch of them. I'm really glad I got some while I could, along with a hatchling(Since I'm such a completionist. :X )

Bright Pinks on the other hand, I had a whole different opinion of. They annoyed me greatly back then, and when I had seen the newer sprites that were in progress for them I was greatly excited for them. While I don't mind the Bright Pink sprites, I mean, I caught three(and froze one), I did and still do prefer the newer ones.

In general, I'm glad I've got a handful of these discontinued dragons along with at least one frozen hatchling of both.

I really truly wish the artist did not decide to discontinue them, since there really are many out there that love the Frills and all their beauty. They're a very unique dragon and the colour combination (Forest green with that nice shade of orange!) were really eye appealing for me, and I'm sure for many others.

I have an aversion to the colour bright pink @n@ I only picked a Bright Pink up when I heard that they were going to be discontinued.

Frills now, I didn't mind them but they were never a breed I was going to collect an army of. I have a little more fondness than average for them though since they were one of my first four species. They would be my choice to bring back between old pinks and frills.

When Frills came out, I absolutely loved them. I love that color green, and I think green and orange go so well together, and I love frilly dragons. I picked up quite a few until I saw that they were so common. Then I stopped picking them up so much. I really regret the day I decided to clean my scroll so I would only have a certain amount of males and females of every dragon. I got rid of 2 CB Frills that way. But I was still somewhat new and just... stupid.

And then the Bright Pink dragons. They were so terribly common, I always thought "Meh, I can pick some up later." Always thought I had time. I don't really mind the sprites, I think they are cute, but I don't really like the color pink so they didn't appeal to me as much as some of the other dragons. Then when I heard they were retiring, I only had one adult, so I made a mad dash to get some more. Only barely managed to breed one and freeze it so I had an adult and a hatchling. Never got any CB's sadly.

Way back when, I only desired one of each sprite, not even a male and female of each breed, and not counting frozen hatchlings. Hence, I only have one Bright Pink and one CB Frill. Like tikigurl91 said, when the announcement was made that they would be retiring, I attempted to get more but I only caught one Frill (and it has a long, messy lineage).

Frills are still one of my favorite breeds. I miss them. A lot. Q~Q

*sigh*

Last time I was active before this was sometime in the spring 2009, so I never even knew Frills were discontinued until I returned. The new pinks came around sometime just before I quit, and I really liked them.

As far as these discontinued species go, I really liked the frills, and they were special to me since they were one of the first new releases I saw, but didn't really like the color pink back then. It was just too bright for my eyes. Now that I'm back I actually really like the old bright pinks, but alas, can't get any more.

From back then I have a CB male and female frill, and one sadly inbred male. Since back then lineages weren't visible like they are now [at least I think they weren't], I was never able to determine that many of the dragons I used for breeding were heavily inbred. :/

I also have two CB bright pinks, who seem to get along well with my CB new pink boys. >D

I love the old pink sprites, they remind me of an old schoolmarm or an old fashioned lady taking tea. I'd love to see them return but only if we could keep the new sprite too because they are just as lovely. Of course if I could have my cake and eat it then I'd have the old pink as a gender specific alt of the new pink.

I WANT OLD PINKS ! (I'd also like more frills, but at least I do have some...)

I adored the old pinks! It was exciting when the new ones came out, but I still miss the old ones a lot. wub.gif

I stopped playing for a long time and came back to a deleted scroll, with all my old pinks gone. Very sad, but that's what I get for not checking on my scroll....

Edited by fainewebbe

I joined well after they were discontinued so I didn't have any part of complaining in regards to common or not. xd.png

I looked them up on the wiki though, and....wow. Frills are beautiful. I love their color and expression and their build. I'm very sad I never got the chance. I like cave-blockers! My scroll is dominated by the highly common Whiptail.

If Frills were around when I joined, I'd have a Frill army on the way. Love them and their description.

I really like both the Frills and the Bright Pinks(I joined way to late to get either of them), it's really sad I can't get any of them. sad.gif But if I could only bring back one, it'd have to be the Bright Pinks. I absolutely LOVE that color! <3

I also joined DC after both breeds were discontinued and I really like the sprites for both dragons. I'd LOVE to have a Frill (Old Pink too) on my scroll, but... oh, well - c'est la vie.

I was around when there were still Bright Pinks and Frills, but I never grabbed one for some reason. <----Idiot

I want the frills back. They're one of the cutest baby dragons. I would have mass hoarded them like I do a few other hatclings (i.e albinos and spits -- Something too cute about them. ._.).

Saw a frill egg that one of the prize winners picked... Gave me a bit of a pang. I do miss them, I'm really sad that I only got the one and came back to find them discontinued. I half wish they would come back but be super rare xd.png

I would like to have at least one more frill egg, to have a frozen hatchling. I only miss that one. sad.gif

BRING THEM BACK! Pleeeeeeease? wink.gif

I would especially like Old Pinks to be brought back, but only as a rare alt form-who would want to lose the new pinks?