TJ09

2010-07-04 - Beat The Heat Egg Release

oh I thought you were asking what they were not when they hatched.

NO. I'd never ask that. I know that's not a secret, but THE secret.

I'd rather be tarred and feathered. rolleyes.gif

Well, my attempts at getting a new 'bright' egg failed; I managed to snag three sea eggs though.

Also accidentally grabbed a BBW. I would be annoyed, but I really can't hate those guys.

FFFFFFFFFFISHSTICKS!

hatch, darn you, hatch! HATCH DARN YOU HATCCCHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I only managed to get one of each.They are so hard to catch.My bright one started to crack.Yay!! biggrin.gif

i still dont know why i have a firework on my scroll please let me know

If you don´t have one by now I don´t think you will get one. I think it was only available on 4th of July ( so Sunday)

ah nu you have one.

Edited by Nalyua

Because you logged in the 4th

Because you logged in the 4th

No they have the fireworks badge.

It's because you were here for this egg release. If you hold your cursor over it, it says 'Beat the Heat Summer Release'

So if we were logged on for the early morning and the last few minutes of the 4th, we don't get the badge? *sadface*

I think I was logged in all morning, and then my sister logged in; later that night, I logged back in. She got the badge, and I did not. Is there anything I can do?

If not, that's fine, too. I'm super excited about the new eggs! I'd just love to have the pretty badge as well. =]

~Feathers

Feathers, I was one of the first people to get the eggs. I saw the post about 10 mins after it came out, so if you were there in early morning, you should get it. Maybe you have to have gotten one of the eggs on the day of the release?

Edited by touketsu

Feathers, I was one of the first people to get the eggs. I saw the post about 10 mins after it came out, so if you were there in early morning, you should get it. Maybe you have to have gotten one of the eggs on the day of the release?

No I think I know someone who didn´t get eggs that day because they were locked.

Well, only TJ knows what it's really for. So, I guess we'll just keep wondering until he decides to tell us, or until we forget about it. biggrin.gif

Epic fail on my behalf, I'm locked and I only have one of the eggs. x3

Does anyone know when they'll stop dropping in the cave?

Epic fail on my behalf, I'm locked and I only have one of the eggs. x3

Does anyone know when they'll stop dropping in the cave?

they are permanent as far as I know.

You got the badge for logging in on the 4th. It's not to commemorate the 4th, so it didn't go to only American's. It's in celebration of the "Beat The Heat" release. So all you had to do was log into DC that day.

they are permanent as far as I know.

Alright, thank you! I sure hope so. xd.png

The bigger the challenge, the more accomplished you feel when you finally get what you want. ^.^ I have NO stripes, but the fact that now it'll be harder to find just makes me feel happy. xd.png The bigger the challenge, the bigger the fun you have trying to find the eggs. So what if they share the same description? Just be grateful to have new dragons instead of complaining that now it's unfair because you might be misled by the description.

Anyway, I got a second "sea" egg. :-D Now I'm just hoping for a breeding pair of each one. Maybe start a new lineage project if I like the dragons. ^.^ I'm super excited about this. :-D First release since I returned from being inactive for over a year.

Anyway, I'm glad that I logged on on my mom's cell to check my DragCave eggs (softshell is getting to be a major problem on my scroll >.>) and got the trophy while I still could. When we got back from Maryland it was around 12:30 and I wasn't allowed to get online until the next day. I logged on for my brother, too. ^.^

Edited by christmawolf

Okay, then, would that be logged on during the 24 hours of the fourth? Because I logged in for the last fifteen or so mintues, EST, before midnight of the fifth. *is confused*

No I think I know someone who didn´t get eggs that day because they were locked.

I didn't get the eggs the first day, because I was locked, nor did I log in and out on the 4'th and I have the badge. :3

Well I didn't think there would be a release...but there was one while I was gone. I was able to log in and catch two on a computer I'm not used to...one I haven't used in a year. Even on a Mac laptop I was able to get one of each egg....so I sure hope there is no one saying they can't get any. Missing out on the badge doesn't bother me a bit either.

I didn't get the eggs the first day, because I was locked, nor did I log in and out on the 4'th and I have the badge. :3

did you get the badge before or after you got one of the new eggs?

Edited by Nalyua