TJ09

2010-07-04 - Beat The Heat Egg Release

And also, why people always want to make the game easier and more comfortable? As a player, I prefer challenge, I like it to be hard!

I don't want to game to be "made easier." If someone wanted to make CB stripes hard to get by lessening their ratios dramatically, or if TJ wanted to introduce even more dragons that are obtained the same way that Summons are, that would be fine with me. I'm not opposed to the game being *hard*. I am opposed to *deception*. I am opposed to eggs being dangled in front of people with the exact description of the egg they need, and they click it hoping it's what they want, but it's not. I am opposed to people having their hunting time and gameplay spoiled because they are locked up with eggs they do not want. If there were no 5 hour wait, or if we could pick up as many eggs as we please, I wouldn't care. But that's not the case. People shouldn't be tricked into picking up things they don't want, and then forced to hold them for 5 hours.

Discussions have been held over whether different eggs should ever have matching descriptions. The larger feeling was usually that it makes the game harder at times, but that's not always a bad thing. Sometimes you gotta take the gamble, and you don't always win.

But let's not get too off topic here. This thread is about the new dragons. If we get too far into discussing other things, it could get shut down. That would be sad. sad.gif

^It won't be shut down until a few days after the hatchlings grow up so the thread can be nice and filled with "kthx" spam smile.gif

But let's not get too off topic here. This thread is about the new dragons. If we get too far into discussing other things, it could get shut down. That would be sad. sad.gif

I guess, we're still discussing the new release, as well as the problems and changes in the gameplay it may cause, so it's no way offtopic.

To Renorei: it's just another method to make the game harder, which you unfortunately don't support. Either way TJ won't make it like this. It was meant to be lthis way, no?

Edited by Outer Space

Drakrono -- There have been temporary early shut-downs of news threads when they got out of control. It's happened.

Outer Space -- Problems with gameplay are better discussed in Suggestions/Requests if you feel it should be changed, or Site Discussion if you just want to talk about it, I believe.

The topic was thoroughly discussed when we had more and more "Strange Marking" eggs coming out. It'll probably come up again when the new eggs start getting confused for Stripes in the Cave. sad.gif

you guys whine a lot really... you guys want more eggs in the cave.. then you guys whine about they depscriptions of the eggs... then you whine when ___ become so popular..

We are already having problems breeding eggs anyway.. i know silver x pink doesn't give me a pink egg 100% of the time now i get no egg over 50% of the breedings...

STRIPES are becoming rare and guess what cb's are going to get rarer.. i have over 20 breeding stripes and i only got one stripe last week...

Really people calm down and LIKE what happens and get over it...

on topic now... Love the sprites can't wait to see the adults...

After I changed to my other computer the sprite because even brighter and more colourfull, I hope the adults are like that.

Though I am not sure if I am deciphering the blue dragon´s anatomy right xd.png

The hatchling description says it's grown wings, so I'd guess they're wings.

Normally if they're fins, it'll say fins. :3

The hatchling description says it's grown wings, so I'd guess they're wings.

Normally if they're fins, it'll say fins. :3

yeah but I wasn´t sure about the general anatomy, I mean it looks like a flying dinosaur to me, I forgot what they were called in english.

I like the new eggs, can't wait till I have room on my scroll to get them. smile.gif

yeah but I wasn´t sure about the general anatomy, I mean it looks like a flying dinosaur to me, I forgot what they were called in english.

Pterodactyls.

I won´t be there when they grow up sad.gif

Anyone have an idea of when this will be? I missed exactly when they hatched, so I have no idea.

Anyone have an idea of when this will be? I missed exactly when they hatched, so I have no idea.

Some seem to know them but I don´t think anyone is supposed to tell.

Some seem to know them but I don´t think anyone is supposed to tell.

I don't think that the time they grow up is a secret.

*facepalm*

Good point. xd.png

oh I thought you were asking what they were not when they hatched.