TJ09

2010-07-04 - Beat The Heat Egg Release

Aaaaand... one of each. <3

I was gone for 3 days (Fri-Sun) this weekend, but I only have 3 eggs, the hourly drop is in one minute, and I just heard these eggs existed...

Got 2 of each type. smile.gif This has to be my best release so far; usually I have to wait through at least 2 hourly drops to get what I'm looking for! Too bad I only have 3 pinks because I was hoping to influence all of them. xd.png I'm hoping mine gender right, when the time comes. **crosses fingers**

I abandoned a shallow water eggie to catch 2 of each of these. You're welcome to whoever gets it. smile.gif

I got two of each one and influenced all four so hopefully I'll have one of each gender. Oh and thanks to TJ and the spriters for another great release!

...I actually got a pet on a site the day said pet was released? blink.gif Anyway... Those look really cool. Especially the pteranadon dragon... Which reminds me of the Pterodragon from DragonAdopters... *shot* rolleyes.gif

I just cannot tell what the brightly colored markings one is going to be. o-o

I can barely tell what his head is and what isn't...

Kind of reminds me of an alien, but hey....

Probably gonna be an epic dragon. <3

I just stared getting my freezes back from preserving all the adolescents of the last release. I love it when TJ panders to my short attention span with these rapid-fire releases. xd.png

Eee, I have a leetle firework trophy! How lovely <3 Thank you TJ and artists for this wonderful release, I can't wait to see what the new species will turn out to be. ^^

I CAN'T GET ANY AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR HOURS

unsure.gif

ANY TIPS PLEASE I NEED THEM HELP ME

Managed to get one of each. Hopefully my Waterhorse eggie will hatch soon so I can get another smile.gif

Thank-you TJ and spriters!

edit; incubated it! yess, got another "brightly colored" egg.<3

Edited by aidenank

these dragons are not on dragcave wikia yet.....

@ masterlight

aren't really any tips to give, jsut refresh and grab the egg on the very right (just barely glance at it to see what it is, so as not to take up precious time!)

Im so glad i got High-speed internet. <3

Got 3 of them in like 30 mins and got a Tarrea in mistake. >.>

PM me if you want me to help you out. smile.gif first come first serve. i can stay on for the next 30 mins then i gtg. Cant help for now

Edited by xXLatiasxXxLatiosXx

I CAN'T GET ANY AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR HOURS

unsure.gif

ANY TIPS PLEASE I NEED THEM HELP ME

Just keep refreshing and blind clicking on whatever is in the spot, you'll get them sooner or later.

Just keep refreshing and blind clicking on whatever is in the spot, you'll get them sooner or later.

Thanks i will try and when i when i went to the abandon section there was a stone dragon egg and i took it and locked myself out so i got something better

i have wanted that dragon for months smile.gif

YAY!!! biggrin.gif

Thanks TJ and spriters for these new eggs! I was surprised to see we got them! Got one of each for now!!

All the while I see nothing >.<

Nice little babies out there, they look pretty cute though biggrin.gif

ETA: Finally I had gotten one! The 'brightly colored' one though, I really want the blue one which I kept missing it. =/

Edited by Segamen