TJ09

2010-07-04 - Beat The Heat Egg Release

So what does the splash trophey look like? I can't find a pic of it anywhere.

It looks like the Magikarp sprite from the Pokemon games. Here's the badge: user posted image

Oh? A new release already?

I suppose it is a good thing I have a spare slot to spare then.

One egg has a description that is nearly identical to the stripes as well... how peculiar.

Just thought the same. Think now its even more difficult, to get a stripped Egg *sigh*

SCORE! I got two of each!

Sadly, though, my Pinks can't influence for another two days. Oh well; I guess I'll just wait. And I had two incubates, so I won't get a massively locking clump of hatchies. biggrin.gif I'll have to do some fogging, though.

Thought the brightly marked eggs were CB Stripes for a bit. Was very disappointed at first, then cheered up--new release! biggrin.gif

SCNBrain, still? The release only came out today. And no, they're not all that's dropping; I've seen normal eggs mixed in, but it's primarily new release.

On that note, has anyone seen any CB Metallics or other speshuls? They tend to spike around release times.

Edited by Kazeko

@Kazeko: I mean that sometimes with new releases, the new eggs are ALL that drops. And since it isn't the top of the hour, I was just asking.

A pair of Turquoise, influenced as a couple, tomorrow i will be unlocked again to try for the "Seas"

Either my computer is really fast or there are not as many people after the eggs, both of mine were caught during drops on the 5's .I've never been able to do that before tongue.gif

I caught one of my during the 5 minute drop and one at the top of the hour.

@dragonpuck

I've been watching the cave and I have missed every time. sad.gif I've never had that happen before. My clicky finger must be off...

Edited by Shalarean

Two of mine were at the hourly drop, and the remaining two were on separate five-minute drops after that.

Just caught the second. Now I am happily scroll-locked and am now going to do other things...like add my new eggys to DailyDragonFix wub.gif

Got all of mine, just hope that at least one of the two pairs will be opposite genders.

But, with my luck, they'll be the same gender > <

-sigh-

Now, if only they would hatch quickly so I could search for some Trios. This is always the best time to find them, after all xd.png

You get the trophy just for logging in, you don't need to have any of the new eggs. Try logging out and logging back in; that's how I got mine.

oh I can see my firework now!!! Thanks alot.png for telling me!!!!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Yes! I managed to catch one of each for me and one of each for my son!! Whoo hoo!!

oooops... I thought hey I'll catch 2 sea ones first but then didn't realise quite how many I clicked and now I'm locked and can't get the other ones.... I'm an idiot xd.png

I grabbed one of each ... eventually xd.png

is there somewhere we can see what these look like when they're maturer?

Edited by Mulux

I grabbed one of each ... eventually xd.png

is there somewhere we can see what these look like when they're maturer?

Nope, gota wait for tj's to grow up.

Is stripy egg called spitfire? o.O

Dunno.

Saw the new dead egg sprite, did ya?