TJ09

2010-07-04 - Beat The Heat Egg Release

I really hope my eggs will hatch quickly, I want to see what they look like as adults! biggrin.gif

Interesting news about the new badge! Was very surprised to see it on my scroll and I hope it will stay there even after the new release as some kind of "XYZ release - I was there" message. smile.gif I think it would be great to have that for every new release - and I admit it, I'd love to have a badge even for all those releases in the past one already was there for (=a registered user).

Quote by Fenixus

There is also a badge of the release before this one. It appears when you use Splash a lot.

Cool, I didn't know that! Thanks for the info and the links!!! smile.gif

Quote by Fenixus

I found a scroll with that badge.

dragcave.net/user/marri...

OT, I know, but I just saw this and I'm confused - why is this user's badge for the Easter egg hunt pink? Can we change the colour of this badge somewhere?

Edited by Arlessiar

Did someone mention somewhere back earlier somewhere on the thread that the "coastal" or sea egg was going to be another drake? Just wondering. I finally have two ochredrakes as well as my dawn/dusks so it would be nice to have yet another type of drake as well.

Edited by Misha

OT, I know, but I just saw this and I'm confused - why is this user's badge for the Easter egg hunt pink? Can we change the colour of this badge somewhere?

It's most likely because I think Marri contributed an egg to the egg hunt, so she got a special basket.

Not the first time... There is also a badge of the release before this one. It appears when you use Splash a lot. I'll see if I'll find a screenshot of it...

Edit:

I found a scroll with that badge. I hope the person doesn't mind that I put it here...

edit: lol, had to go back to take it out of this quote.

Hi, all with Marrionetta's scroll URL, whether posted themselves or copied in a quote.

It was a great idea, but pretty-please remove it ASAP?

Because everyone who looks will add Views and this could make her babies Sick.

And they could die.

Thanks.

Edited by Syphoneira

It's most likely because I think Marri contributed an egg to the egg hunt, so she got a special basket.

Ah, ok, thanks, didn't know that!

Looks cool in pink! biggrin.gif

Direct link removed from quote in my post, and

END of OT smile.gif

Edited by Arlessiar

She came up with the idea, iirc. Umbreonage has a white one because she made the large basket images. =3

*plods off to hunt*

All of the Hatchlings are Female but the Turquoise one on the right.

I doubt they're going to have dimorphism being that there's only two of each up there, and he normally freezes one, so genders wouldn't really matter much.

I doubt they're going to have dimorphism being that there's only two of each up there, and he normally freezes one, so genders wouldn't really matter much.

Why

Why

It's what he did last release with the Day/Night Glories, there aren't male and female as adults in his post, just females, because they don't have dimorphism.

Why

Because just as not all animals are not diphormatic not are all dragons.

For example I believe Dove has stated that her drak's do not diphorm.

It's what he did last release with the Day/Night Glories, there aren't male and female as adults in his post, just females, because they don't have dimorphism.

Oh, Thanks

Why is there a firecracker on the top of my scroll?

It's a new badge for logging on during a release.

I just got two of the 'brightly coloured' eggs during a five-minute drop; I wasn't expecting that at all. biggrin.gif I'm going to try for two Sea eggs (that made me giggle so hard. *points to username* My ex-friend used to call me Sea.) on the hourly drop.

It's a new badge for logging on during a release.

Logging on? Or catch both eggs?

I'm always logged, but I don't have that badge D:

Logging on? Or catch both eggs?

I'm always logged, but I don't have that badge D:

For logging on. I see it on your scroll, so your browser's having an issue with it. Try hard refreshing and you should see it then. :3

Well they are already dropping older eggs with the new releases so it will be a while before I can get one