Aquus Lineage

The Aquus Lineage!

All right Morgan, I'll update that on the front page when I do updates next.

Ivy, congrats!! I love the name. smile.gif

Do we register the ones we get from the caves? I did it just in case. . . Thanks to this hatchling if it grows up, i may as well be getting a new breeding pair. (*Giggles with joy*)

Offspring Registration!

Mother's Name: CaveBorn

Father's Name: CaveBorn

Offspring's Lineage Link:Caveborn

Are you Keeping or Gifting: Keeping

other info: is a waterhorse female((thank god, there first female i have gotten!))

No you don't register the ones you get from the Cave. You only register the ones you breed.

No you don't register the ones you get from the Cave. You only register the ones you breed.

Oh, Nevermind. blink.gif

I was wondering if anyone would mind me putting my nickname on my waterhorses i breed while also keeping the Aquus, Equus, Or aqua on it as the rules state. As my own personal affix--so i will know which ones i have bred.

Example(s):

KC Pride Aquus

KC Serious Mixin' Match Aquus

((Kc is my real life initials so. . .))

FML, cb horse gendered female....again.

*now has like 4 cb female horses and 0 male horses*

I wanna sit and pout in a corner T_T Instead, I'll just hope that the next time I unlock & grab a purple horse, my influence does not wrong me!

FML, cb horse gendered female....again.

*now has like 4 cb female horses and 0 male horses*

I wanna sit and pout in a corner T_T Instead, I'll just hope that the next time I unlock & grab a purple horse, my influence does not wrong me!

you were like me except i could get only males! laugh.gif

I was wondering if anyone would mind me putting my nickname on my waterhorses i breed while also keeping the Aquus, Equus, Or aqua on it as the rules state. As my own personal affix--so i will know which ones i have bred.

Example(s):

KC Pride Aquus

KC Serious Mixin' Match Aquus

((Kc is my real life initials so. . .))

You can ask people to do this for you, but you can't really enforce it. I know I put SQ on horses that come from other breeders (and on some I breed myself) just to denote that the dragon changed hands. Since I'm not KC putting those initials on it would seem out of place to me. But others might feel differently, that's their choice. cool.gif

Pry! I'm sending you boy vibes!!

I Have a New Breeding Pair!

Female's Name: Lady of the Night Aquus

Female's Generation: 3rd Gen

Male's Name Lethal Majesty Aquus

Male's Generation: 3rd Gen

Example of Offspring: (Optional)

Well I know this pair is proven, but they didn't give me an egg. I had a new CB pair but they decided to refuse so now raising new CB eggs to remedy that, hopefully!

Jes, that pairing we talked about... that's what these CBs are for. I'm pretty close to having everything I need to get that egg for you. happy.gif

Edited by Snowqueen

*squee*

I freaking love you, Em!!!! <3 I can't wait! Hurry and grow up, little CB babies!

And I think kat was simply asking to name her own babies that. I don't think she was asking us to continue naming the offspring after her. But I could be wrong.

haha Jes. Glad that makes you happy! They hatched today. happy.gif

And yeah, re-reading that, I think that is what she was asking. Doh! Now I feel mean. lol Sorry, Kat. Yes, putting your initials in the name is fine as long as it still has Aquus (or Equus/Aqua as the case may be).

Well, I got a 3rd Gen PB Horse today!!

Offspring Registration!

Mother's Name: Equus Violet Grace

Father's Name: Lord of Lavender Equus

Offspring's Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/YRWo

Are you Keeping or Gifting: Keeping!

I need to do an update, but I hate to do it when I'm the only one who needs my stuff added to the front page. tongue.gif So come on guys, breed, get new pairs, gift!!! cool.gif

Congrats on the new 3rd gen baby *hinthintrequestaneggfromme*

I picked up a 2nd gen PB horse egg in the AP - It'll be influenced female & mated to Purplex Equus, another 2nd gen (male) horse I have. HOPEFULLY they will love each other and give me a 3rd gen dragon to mate with my other 3rd gen dragon (Monsieur Regalia) and I can have 4TH GEN BABIES *excitedface*

Offspring Registration!

Mother's Name: Henian

Father's Name: Pelen

Offspring's Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/YXl2

Are you Keeping or Gifting: Keeping!

^I love the cb couple's names in this lineage biggrin.gif Thanks for the boy vibes guys <3 It's funny, I need male cb's but female every-other-gen

My scroll is weird, smh

I Would Like an Egg!

Name of Breeder: Snowqueen

Name of Pair: Equus Violet Hope X Equus Violet Lord

Accept Inbred: heck no!

Will You Use Hatcheries: of course

If yes, which ones: EWBD, EDS, Dragonnery

Trying to get more 2nd gens to try for an even 5th gen smile.gif

I'm locked right now, Pry, but I'll request an egg from you.

I Would Like an Egg!

Name of Breeder: Pryanka

Name of Pair: Purple Snuggie Equus

Accept Inbred: Monsieur Aldric Equus

Will You Use Hatcheries: Yep

If yes, which ones: EATW, EggDropSoup, Dragonnery, Silvi's Lair

I'm gonna be doing updates later today. happy.gif

Edited by Snowqueen

Not for a few days yet. I just had some eggs hatch that are near 6days still.

RB, got a day before I can breed Equus Violet Hope, or so it says (and has said since yesterday) I'll PM you when she's produced an egg! happy.gif

And gonna do updates tomorrow so I have something to do. Been bored the last couple of days... Waiting for Tuesday when I can go pick up my new snakes! laugh.gif Oh so excited... So, updates tomorrow!

I Would Like an Egg!

Name of Breeder: aidenank

Name of Pair: Horse Fah and Waterhorse Aquus Nitolen

Accept Inbred: No thanks

Will You Use Hatcheries: Yes

If yes, which ones: Dragonnerty, Eggs around the world, Silvi's Lair and Dragon Breeders Cave

Edited by EragonSaphiraRider

RB, I bred for you, but no egg was produced. sad.gif

EragonSaphiraRider... You need to be a member of the lineage before you can request an egg. Would you like me to add you to the member's list? -- Oh and Aidenank is no longer a member of our lineage so if you want an egg from them you could probably PM him and request it. I just remembered that he asked to be removed a while ago. If you still want to be a member of the lineage, I can still add you.

Edited by Snowqueen

Well I was right in the middle of an update and the power went out. It's getting late here and I have to be up at 7am tomorrow so update will have to wait until tomorrow. Sorry everyone. sad.gif

And gonna do updates tomorrow so I have something to do. Been bored the last couple of days... Waiting for Tuesday when I can go pick up my new snakes! laugh.gif Oh so excited... So, updates tomorrow!

Em, what kind of snakes? I've got a Cali King. I had a Hondo Milksnake, but he died recently sad.gif

Updated to Here!!

Update Details

>> Inactive Participants removed

>> SQ has a new breeding pair!

>> YRWo added to PB offspring list!

>> YXl2 added to PB offspring list!

>> Morgan added to SQ's Waiting list!

>> SQ added to Pry's Waiting list!

Em, what kind of snakes? I've got a Cali King. I had a Hondo Milksnake, but he died recently sad.gif

Cornsnakes. I deal almost exclusively in Cornsnakes. I'd like to get a couple Ratsnakes and a Mexican Black Kingsnake to complete my non-Corn collection. I know someone with a pair of really nice Ratsnakes I've been wanting to buy, just haven't had the fundage or I've spent the fundage on Cornsnakes. rolleyes.gif (Yeah that totally sounds like me. lol)

When I get the new babies home I'll be snapping some pictures and will post them for you to see. But I want pics of your Cali King in return! happy.gif I absolutely love looking at snakes, I never get tired of it.

Oh and lookie! I got an update done this morning. So productive... you guys should be proud! laugh.gif