Aquus Lineage

The Aquus Lineage!

AND WE HAVE A MALE! *huggles*

Monsieur Aldric Equus has gendered into a male and made his owner, Pryanka, VERY happy. First male horse on my scroll FINALLY!

Teehee I like his name smile.gif The Monsieur part is from his parents' lineage and Aldric's Germanic roots say that it is "derived from the elements ald "old" and ric "ruler, power" Sounds like an apt name for a powerful lineage IMO

Offspring Registration!

Mother's Name: Bubbles in my Tea

Father's Name: Hisp Silk

Offspring's Lineage Link: Happiness!

Are you Keeping or Gifting: Gifting to Pry-prounounced-Pree, finally!

It took me long enough to be able to fill out these forms tongue.gif But yay, my lineage project's finally taking off now smile.gif

I Want a Breeding List!

Your Name: Pryanka - Nickname: Pry (Pronounced Pree)

Number of Spots on Your List: 3

Other Conditions or Notes: I would like for any PB eggs Gen3+ to remain even-gen + purebred unless you request special permission first. You can breed an even-gen PB waterhorse to an even-gen PB horse though (and vice versa).

You can do whatever you'd like with the 2nd gen and the mixed-breed eggs

I Have a New Breeding Pair!

Female's Name: Purple Snuggie Equus

Female's Generation: PB 2nd Generation

Male's Name Monsieur Aldric Equus

Male's Generation: PB 2nd Generation

Example of Offspring: http://dragcave.net/lineage/quOe

Notes: I request that the even-gen purebred horse eggies you receive only be bred with other even-gen lineages (purebred preferred)

Eggs will be bred upon request (:

Offspring Registration!

Mother's Name: Purple Snuggie Equus

Father's Name: Monsieur Aldric Equus

Offspring's Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/quOe

Are you Keeping or Gifting: Keeping

Edited by Pryanka

Female's Name: Purple Snuggie Equus

Female's Generation: PB 2nd Generation

Male's Name Monsieur Aldric Equus

Male's Generation: PB 2nd Generation

Example of Offspring:  http://dragcave.net/lineage/quOe

Notes: I request that the even-gen purebred horse eggies you receive only be bred with other even-gen lineages (purebred preferred)

Eggs will be bred upon request (:

Nice!

I'm going to ask for one of your horses in a few weeks, if you don't mind, that I won't call it "Equus" or "Aquus".

This is "my horse lineage" so far:

Harmanna (4), Harriet (3), Harbertje (3) + lower generations.

I have enough CB horses to breed a 6th generation on my own, but I could need some help later.

[i'm open for swaps. wink.gif ]

Edited by HoH

D: I'd love to request a 4th, 5th, or 6th gen lineage, butttt unfortunately, the lineage just looks entirely too strethced out because of their long names ): I may ask to trade my 2nd or 3rd gen eggs for a 2nd gen from your pairs with the understanding that I won't follow your name scheme either tongue.gif

Also, to answer your question - These are eggs in the Aquus lineage so I'm pretty sure they're all sposed to have aquus or equus in their name tongue.gif I'm not sure if I'm allowed to breed eggs for a separate lineage project from Equus pairs. If I am, then I'd happily breed you a 3rd gen though

Edited by Pryanka

HoH to qualify for This lineage project your dragons must have Equus (if they're a horse) or Aquus. Just something for you to keep in mind.

Blishful I'll go ahead and add you to the member's list anyway once I get around to updating. Which will likely be tomorrow. I've got a new snake coming in and I'm working on another non-DC project as my key piece just came in today. So I'm only stopping by to check on everyone. smile.gif

As for breeding Aquus dragons for other lineage projects, I would strongly discourage it. I know breeding mistakes happen, eggs accidentally get auto-abandoned, giftees miss during trade, etc and sometimes this means we release eggs (never release a gift egg) or they get released and they end up with non-lineage names. That's something we can't help. But knowingly passing a lineage egg to someone who is not going to follow the naming scheme I do discourage.

Furthermore, HoH if you request an egg via this lineage you must following the naming scheme. Please don't request eggs and not name them properly, this will result in the offender being banned from the lineage project.

Once again, I'll update tomorrow! cool.gif

Edited by Snowqueen

Fae, I'm waiting on MSN for youuu *looks longingly at waterhorse egg*

Also, I've kidnapped another 2nd gen horsey into the lineage. Muahahahaa, take a look - Purplex Equus

update - Also Snowqueen - thank you for clarifying, I wasn't sure if the breeding was to be exclusive for Equus mates or not smile.gif So sorry HoH but unless you'll keep the Equus surname, I can't breed for you sad.gif

update2 - So I totally need CB's more than 3rd gens right now. So if anybody /would/ like this eggy - imcute you may request it of me smile.gif If there are no takers, I'll keep it though of course

Edited by Pryanka

Many congratulations!

Not related to the lineage, but exciting anyways; I just got the Ice trio I traded for a month or two ago. The pair didn't much like each other for a while. So in a little bit, I'll be able to try my hand at Summoning! Very excited.

Oh congratulations Faery! If you'd needed a trio eggy though, you should have asked me tongue.gif I can breed them for you biggrin.gif

Also, you can go ahead and remove me from all waitlists now (I think I was only on one but the phrase sounds cooler this way) I'm going to work on building up my CB couples for a while smile.gif

Edited by Pryanka

Thanks for the offer, Pry, but I was supposed to have gotten this egg a while back, so I've just been waiting for the dragons to both get in the mood and become fertile.

*happy dance*

My favorite pair bred successfully and gave me a replacement for the baby I lost! I liked it better as a waterhorse, but this will do. biggrin.gif

Offspring Registration!

Mother's Name: RX Cause and Effect Aquus

Father's Name: RX Hidden Desires Aquus

Offspring's Lineage Link: Link

Are you Keeping or Gifting: Keeping

Female's Name: Avalon Equus

Female's Generation: cb

Male's Name Cajun Country

Male's Generation: cb

Example of Offspring: PB Horse

ETA:

Offspring Registration!

Mother's Name: Avalon Equus

Father's Name: Cajun Country

Offspring's Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/3n0s

Are you Keeping or Gifting: Gifting if anyone wants, just PM me

Edited by Morgan

Purplex Equus gendered male and has been named appropriately biggrin.gif I loveloveLOVE the play on words in his name, teeheeeee. One more CB male and I can breed myself a mate for this one smile.gif

I'm here! And I'll be working on updates now, since I forgot it yesterday. I was actually thinking today was still Wednesday, but apparently it's Thursday! blink.gif

I need some more CB pairs for this project. I also need some CB pairs for another project I'm working on. Not to mention the CB dragons I'm trying to get for collecting... Ugh, so much to do, so little space!

Congrats to everyone on their new eggs/pairs/gifts and to Pry on getting your new eggie and congrats to Faerie for getting an Ice egg finally so you can summon! Good luck on that! biggrin.gif

Edited by Snowqueen

Updated to Here!!

Details of Update

>> SRG4 successfully ifted to Ivory - Congrats!

>> 8UuK added to Offspring List

>> Blishful joined - Welcome!

>> icMo added to Offspring List

>> Pryanka has a Waiting List - Congrats!

>> Pryanka has a new breeding pair

>> quOe added to Offspring List

>> icMo successfully gifted to Pry - Congrats!

>> hJFH added to Offspring List

>> Morgan has a new breeding pair

>> 3n0s added to Offspring List

Please let me know if I missed anything.

laugh.gif I would like to join. I previously messaged you. I was wondering when do i start my breeding and if you would want anything specific?

Welcome Kat!

We really are not very formal. Once you have a pair and you're ready to breed, you can breed for yourself or offer the egg here. If you'd like a waiting list you can request one and you can register your breeding pairs to keep track of them. Just fill out the proper forms. Oh and be sure to fill out the right form when you breed an egg so it can be added to the front page. happy.gif

Could I make a request? I know its a bit of a pain to do, but would it be possible to add the breed of each dragon to the breeding pairs list? Or alternatively, to make them links...

It complicated to find them on people's scrolls to figure out which pair matches what I'm looking for sometimes.

Edited by IvoryDragon432

blink.gif I know i am breaking a rule by repling so early but anyway i thought it was kinda important. I would like once i get my females to do my breeding by this-Waterhorse male breeds to horse female creates whatever egg/hatchling they breed. I was also thinking i would like to keep the first two eggs i breed but the third i would like to donate to one of the fellow members, any takers. . . ? smile.gif