yohomeycat

Who is your Favourite Warriors Character?

here are just a few  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have a few favorites..

Yellowfang

Longtail BEFORE HE WENT BLIND.

Cloudtail

Graystripe & Silverstream

Stormfur & Brook

uhhh.. And Purdy.

*AND ASHFUR*

Edited by Adoxy

Crookedstar was pretty cool, but I wish we'd gotten to know him better.

They are making a book about crookedstar's life.

I like Leafstar the most. the one that Firestar and Sandstorm name Leafpool after. Not telling which book as some might have not read it.

I liked Fireheart, but not Firestar. Firestar turned horrible after the first series. Then when the main character changed to Brambleclaw, I hated Firestar's guts...

I've changed my heavy-laden mind.

Yellowfang and CinderHEART (not pelt dry.gif though pelt was alright, I just like heart better.)

Bluestar was cool until she went crazy, and Crookedstar... he was awesome as Crookedpaw, but after that...

My favorite is Brambleclaw. He's been persecuted because of his father. It's sad. Im also a fan of Ravenpaw. And Silverstream... and Feathertail.... and Stormfur.... and Leafstar of SkyClan!

Brambleclaw has had a sad story, but now look at him! A brave, strong, courageous deputy of ThunderClan. smile.gif I can't wait until he becomes leader.

I love Silverstream, Feathertail, Stormfur (they're all RiverClan, my favorite Clan!) and Leafstar too. Leafstar's awesome until SkyClan's destiny.

Jayfeather's interesting. Although I hate how there aren't so many chapters from his point of view in Night Whispers

*If you want to read the first 182 pages of night whispers, go to http://browseinside.harpercollinschildrens...3=9780061555152, and after you finish it, https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=expl...=COTc8JYE&hl=en

Edited by Brisingrlover

I think my favourites are Bluestar, Scourge, Silverstream, and Feathertail.

Also, my favourite Clan is SkyClan.

Blessed Be! ~Rain

I love you forever, Brisingr smile.gif *goes off to read*

Silverstream was so nice, it was so sad when she died sad.gif

ETA: The first link doesn't work D:

Edited by Stunningfire

TOTALLY Scourge. I read the Manga about him (the Rise of Scourge) and I totally fell in love. Mostly because he's evil, but also because he was given a chance. He could've grown into a good cat, but he didn't. Which is why I like him. I don't like Brokenstar because when he was described as a fighter as a kit, it was obvious he was going to be evil. He had no chance. Scourge actually had a chance.

Ugh I hate Firestar. He's too nice. Lionblaze would make a better leader. wink.gif

Yes. Yes. Yes. I totally agree with you. Not only is Firestar too nice, he's PERFECT. I liked Hollypaw when she was an apprentice, but she killed a cat of her OWN CLAN.

Can't decide who I like now. Leafpool was very nice, but hello! She had kits. She was a MEDICINE CAT! I'd probably go for Graystripe. Millie's a bit soft.

~Cavey

Mm, I'd put that as a spoiler if I were you. wink.gif Get what I mean? Graystripe is awesome. <333 And it wasn't rlly Leaf's fault.

i had to put other cuz i have no one fav carecter but i love snowfur luv her and i love the entire sieries i also love the intertwining plots and the relationships and bloodlines its confusing but awsome and things reveal themselves realy awsome and i cant wait to get my hands on the forgoten warrior but i also cant tell you all of my fav carecters cuz that would take me listing almost all the carecters and thats a lot realy it is over 100 from star clan to riverclan to shadow clan to windclan to thunderclan to skyclan to the tribe of rushing water to loners to rouges to kittypets and thares probly a lot more then all thoughs too oh and the dark forest now i think i got them all no and the tribe of endless hunting did i get them all yet