TJ09

06/25/10 - Downtime

Thanks for lettng us know, TJ!

*leaves brownies*

So I'm not imagining things when the egg I bred right before going to sleep yesterday isn't there any more. >.>

Oh well, thanks for letting us know.

Not a good morning for a DC meltdown, but when is?

Thanks for letting us know what's happening, TJ.

dtwrites

I couldn't get on and I am in Alaska 0_o.... must've been my internet or something....

Could it really have been down in Alaska?

Ahh, that explains it. I was wondering why the dragon I named last night didn't have a name today. Oo''

Thanks for the info TJ!

Thanks for the info, TJ. Of course, I was still in bed at that time and slept until noon. =D

Thanks TJ! smile.gif

Though I missed the chaos because there was something wrong with my WHOLE internet for the majority of the day, hence I'm just finding this out so late at night. happy.gif ah well.

Thank you TJ! My internet went down yesterday, but then it was working again after a few minutes. btw, I live in miami and haven't heard anything of the internet going out? huh.gif

Thanks TJ. That explains why DragCave was down when I went to check on my babies. smile.gif

I lost one 2nd gen geode (from my pebbles), it doesn't even show up on their children sad.gif I'm glad that it was the only one wich went lost!

How bizarre. Miami? The storm that hit here (northern Chester County, in PA) mid-afternoon on Thursday caused a lot of problems. Huge problems. Many, many trees down taking wires with them, and disrupted services all over the place. One of the major internet backbones runs through this area and I wonder if that affected things elsewhere. We were without power for 22 hours and there were pockets of outages for far longer.

My sympathies go to those who lost eggs or missed opportunities for NDs. (I've kind of wandered over to Unicreatures, due to the horrendous lag and lack of bred eggs so no problems in my corner of DC. dry.gif )

Thanks for the communication, TJ. Kudos for keeping on top of things and also letting us know what's going on.

But just what is it with the lag? And why aren't most of my breeding attempts producing any eggs?

Edited for coding error

Edited by Liddy