TJ09

06/25/10 - Downtime

OK - NOW my scroll shows itself as it NOW is. sad.gif But I still have this screenshot from just before the outage saved and the info from the other forum....

I just logged in...to find a hatchling I abandoned this morning was back on my scroll...

I abandoned it with 3 days 21 hours left, now it has 3 days 14 hours left...

I feel sorry for the person that grabbed it this morning... sad.gif

I also lost a summer egg, but I'll just re-catch it. o:

Thank you, TJ! smile.gif

*hugs for those who lost eggs & hatchies*

always good to know whats up biggrin.gif

and mass outage in Miami? kinda weird if it went down everywhere

Edited by Aimosityyy

Datamonster's attempt to eat our dragons has failed yet again xd.png

Thanks TJ!

(gives hugs to anyone who just lost a hatchie or egg. hope you get them back :3)

Edited by Jaako

Thanks TJ ,I wasn't even on at that time but i'm glad you fixed it so quickly,and thankfully I didn't lose any of my dragys.

Thanks TJ. a lot (two words, not one) of houses lost power in my area last night too.

OOOOOHHHHH . . . . . that's what happened!

About 6:15AM, EST I named my 2 new Adult Vamps, and bit with each of them. They had both killed the eggs. Now they are unnamed and able to bite again, and I see that I have room to pick up new eggs for that.

Awesome, I get a redo. But I already plugged those results into the Vamp tracking DataBase. I wonder if this technically corrupts the data because the bites are now as if they never were. . . .

Either way, thanks for the hard work TJ, and letting us know what's up.

I've lost two Nebula dragon eggs... shucks. It was really hard getting them in the first place.

I think I lost 2 summer eggs >_< I can remember I bred some this morning before I went to sleep now there gone.

Edit: Yep I can breed my silver again so yeah I did loose 2 dragons. Oh well I can wait till I'm unscroll locked.

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

Thanks, TJ! No rest for the weary...

(I was lucky in that all I lost were some growing hours on an easily replaced Neo egg, but I am sending sympathy for those who suffered more painful losses.)

Oh well. I tried to re-breed my lost ice - (bluna x ice that I just made) but they showed no interest in each other sad.gif