Who lost something? huh.gif

What did you lose?

Hey, second page!

Edited by CT3LA

Yay, I was getting worried! Thanks TJ! biggrin.gif

Second page!

Edited by lilraindrop

Thanks TJ.

I had one hatchie loose his brand new name (named just before DC went down), but so long as I can still rename him, I'm happy.

I had to restore data from the latest backup, but given that the backup is from 5 am this morning, there shouldn't be too much lost.

What should we do about dragons which were lost? Specifically, this egg which I caught 5-10 minutes before 6am with 1 hour left, and hatched 5-10 minutes before 7am with roughly 1200/150/20 views/UVs/click? (Not sure how that worked if the server was already reporting downtime at 6:30, because I was definitely still able to access DC until ~7:15...)

I had to restore data from the latest backup, but given that the backup is from 5 am this morning, there shouldn't be too much lost.

My ND D:

Thanks - I have PMd you with details of one egg I am weeping over.... sad.gif

I'll get over the other two !

I can verify it if needs be, as I posted about it boastfully on another non draggie forum and the time I posted there shows !!!

Thank you TJ for letting us know what occurred. We all really do appreciate it! biggrin.gif

I don't know how to say it... and.. well.. I don't want to sound rude or sth but..

I've lost one egg... I bred a magi and a water dragon, got a shallow water egg.. and.. it's gone..

I'm going to try and breed them again and see what happens.

I don't want to bother TJ so I won't PM him. It's great that the cave is back again so no drama wink.gif

I wasn't even awake at tat time, so all's well here. It might be just me though, but I think some time changed on my eggs *shrug*.

Out of curiosity, DC has had to switch severs before (if I remember right it was because the site had grown)...is there another server switch for sometime in the future?

Wasn't around when this occurred. Everything looks good on my side; no harm done.

Anyways, Thanks TJ.