Stunningfire

Neopets

I have to say, I played too! biggrin.gif

I was fairly successful, With a multi-million Neopoint account. One day, I decided I was too old for it, And Shoved every single item in my SDB box, Created a Unbreakable code, And threw away the key. I rejoined a month ago. All my NP and items are locked away but I'm still happy xd.png.

Username:ligh17

Pardon my Weird UN. tongue.gif

I still play randomly. I played it a LONG time ago and made tons of friends, who I have recently met IRL. smile.gif I was able to get almost all of my dream pets, and now I go on weekly to battle and sell the Codestones. I was never good at restocking.

UN: baby_rainbow_draiks

Man, it has been a long time since I have played Neopets ^^ I loved my pets, I helped with an adoption agency for a while, and it was where I started roleplaying. Ahh, good memories.

I recently got back into Neopets, but I only play the stock market and food club. Because my account is quite old, I can make a huge profit from food club (got 1 million in a fortnight), for very little effort. I still train my pets (the current faerie quest event is helping a lot) and I'm currently trying to finish my first run of neoquest.

I've been able to jump all in lately too. I found a wonderful guild that has helped me want to come on all the time like I used to. And I've started playing the food club and I'm having fun with it. It's taken,e a while but I'm finally starting to see a profit. I'm also working on some of the Elusive avatars and training.

I got a ffq for a grey faerie quest during the event and I now have my dream pet!

Going on 3 years since my last post on this thread and I'm still there for 15 1/2 years now. I do not see it as childish and I'm 60 years old. How people perceive things is different. I think perception changes with age. cool.gif

I recently got a long time dream item, magical rainbow aisha plushie. And now I'm no longer a millionaire.

Anyone participating in the cup this year?

I'm playing for shenkuu as I usually do, just hit rank 5. I think I'll be able to hit all star rank again this year. Last year was the first time I played with any seriousness and I'm hoping to do the same this year.

Whoo Shenkuu! I rejoined on Halloween '18. I haven't been a newb for such a long time. Quite refreshing, if a little trying. Currently trying to save up the 2.3mil for that White Paint Brush. My profile is here. I haven't coded it yet due to spotty internet.