Sitamun

SPLASH! - The New Goldfish BSA

I got my badge a few days ago, and since the BSA is still showing up, I've splashed a few more times. I am wondering if anything else will happen?

I got my badge several weeks ago and have continued to splash on and off (I now have 19 dragons splashing), but nothing else has happened. smile.gif

It'd be nice if someone who hasn't started Splashing yet could keep track.

I'd definitely gift them as many Shallows as I could breed. xd.png

I'm counting every splash I do! I have one Shallow and at the moment I'm at 12 splash, when I'll finish (must still pass many days sad.gif) I'll tell you in this topic exactly how splashes were.

But the more Shallow you have, the faster you'll gain the badge? Are splashes cumulative?

The prize is only in Shallows? rolleyes.giflaugh.gif

I'm counting every splash I do! I have one Shallow and at the moment I'm at 12 splash, when I'll finish (must still pass many days sad.gif) I'll tell you in this topic exactly how splashes were.

But the more Shallow you have, the faster you'll gain the badge? Are splashes cumulative?

The prize is only in Shallows? rolleyes.giflaugh.gif

Yes. I think they are cumulative, so the more shallow waters you have the more splashes you can do in a day.

I'm counting every splash I do! I have one Shallow and at the moment I'm at 12 splash, when I'll finish (must still pass many days  sad.gif) I'll tell you in this topic exactly how splashes were.

The prize is only in Shallows?  rolleyes.gif  laugh.gif

I'm so glad that you're keeping track!

Yes, it's cumulative so you're right that the more Shallows you have, the faster you'll get it.

If you'd like more Shallows, I'd be happy to try my pairs for you or anyone else who's trying to get the badge. :3

Edit: ninja.gif 'd.

Edited by miladyz

At the moment I can't have another Shallow. I've promised a Shallow egg to an user that will give me a Pink in change. And I need space for this new egg. I'll try later to get one... Thanks for your offer!

so far im doing three splashes a day

i guess i should consider getting more shallow waters to increase my chance

so far im doing three splashes a day

i guess i should consider getting more shallow waters to increase my chance

Getting more won't increase your chances, it'll just help you get the badge faster. wink.gif

Finally I have my badge! I splashed for months and I expected that it would take a lot of months more. I just had to scream it out somewhere because I am really surprised but of course also really happy.

When we are talking about more splashing after you get the badge. Maybe your magikarp badge evolves into a gyarados. It seems logical to me that you would need more splashes for that. Wouldn't that be really cool smile.gif ?

Finally I have my badge! I splashed for months and I expected that it would take a lot of months more. I just had to scream it out somewhere because I am really surprised but of course also really happy.

Congratulations!

When we are talking about more splashing after you get the badge. Maybe your magikarp badge evolves into a gyarados. It seems logical to me that you would need more splashes for that. Wouldn't that be really cool smile.gif ?

Congrats on your badge.

Yes. It would be nice if the badge evolved but mine hasn't and I've continued splashing (so I don't think it will). smile.gif

And this morning I got my badge. It was awesome to see that evolving notice pop up. I didn't keep track though, so I don't know how many times it took.

And this morning I got my badge. It was awesome to see that evolving notice pop up. I didn't keep track though, so I don't know how many times it took.

Congrats. I'm glad you got your badge. smile.gif

Seems to be a good time for getting the badges, i got mine a yesterday. biggrin.gif

I tried to get the badge a couple of weeks before my success now, and i tried it with 5 dragons in my scroll. I am sure that it didnt take 151 tries to get it in my case.

I am not sure that the splashes are counted cumulative. Is there any evidence for this?

It would be helpful, because in this case it is only a question of time for those, who really want the badge and understand that there is something one have to do for it.

And a number of about 100 times (or a bit more) of using the Splash-Function to get the badge seems not so hard, from my point of view.

Best regards

Aulendil

I had a dream about getting the badge the other night.... O_O

Still no successes for me irl, though.

It'd be nice if someone who hasn't started Splashing yet could keep track.

Since people are asking for specifics at this point...

QoRD    sE4J    MkQY    v6Hm    Yf2H
 7/6
 7/7     7/7
 7/8     7/9
7/10    7/10
7/11    7/11
7/12    7/12
7/14    7/14
7/15    7/15
7/16    7/16
7/18    7/18
7/20    7/20
7/21    7/21
7/22    7/22
7/23    7/23
7/24    7/24
7/25    7/25    7/25
7/26    7/26    7/26
7/27    7/27    7/27
7/28    7/28    7/28
7/29    7/29    7/29    7/29
7/30    7/30    7/30    7/30
7/31    7/31    7/31    7/31
 8/1     8/1     8/1     8/1
 8/3     8/3     8/3     8/3
 8/4     8/4     8/4     8/4
 8/5     8/5     8/5     8/5            (Where's 8/6? Pretty sure I did..)
 8/7     8/7     8/7     8/7
 8/8     8/8     8/8     8/8
 8/9     8/9     8/9     8/9
8/10    8/10    8/10    8/10
8/11    8/11    8/11    8/11
8/12    8/12    8/12    8/12
BADGE  (8/13)  (8/13)  (8/13)   8/13

Some notes:

* I started splashing with a dragon as soon as it grew up -- which explains the delay for each successive code. The exception is QoRD, which grew up a couple days earlier, but I only heard there was a badge for splashing a few days later, so I didn't immediately start splashing with him.

* I refreshed to get the second message every single time.

* As mentioned in the list, even at the time, I thought I had splashed on 8/6. It's possible that I didn't, but given the state of affairs around here at that point, it's much more likely that I just forgot to record that day.

* Yf2H's one and only splash was early in the morning on 8/13. The other 4 splashes that day were sometime in the afternoon.

* The 8/13 splashes (Yf2H aside) were all done at once -- I set up all the actions, then tabbed back along clicking all the splashes, then back to start and noticed I had the badge message from the first one... So I'm guessing the other three didn't count towards it. The tabs even loaded in order, that time. But it's possible all four did count, and it was just a random fluke that the first one showed the evolved message, instead of one of the later ones.

Possible totals (#3 is most likely, in my mind):

* 95 -- not counting 8/6, not counting the three for 8/13

* 98 -- not counting 8/6, counting the three for 8/13

* 99 -- counting 8/6, not counting the three for 8/13

* 102 -- counting 8/6, counting the three for 8/13

Splashed today too - nothing...As soon as my female goldfish grows up,i'm gonna have 5 goldfishes for splashing biggrin.gif

Got my badge a view minutes ago. biggrin.gif

Congratulations. That's wonderful. I'm glad you got your badge.