Sitamun

SPLASH! - The New Goldfish BSA

"What?

DRAGON is evolving!

Congratulations! Your DRAGON evolved into MAGIKARP BADGE!"

I suppose it takes a little while with only 4 shallow water dragons, but it worked at last. happy.gif

At least I now have a suitable name for such a dragon.

"What?

DRAGON is evolving!

Congratulations! Your DRAGON evolved into MAGIKARP BADGE!"

I suppose it takes a little while with only 4 shallow water dragons, but it worked at last. happy.gif

At least I now have a suitable name for such a dragon.

Congrats. smile.gif

5 goldfish. no badge yet...

Woohoo! I finally got my badge! I think I splashed between 90 and 115 times to get it. Probably somewhere in the middle, though.

Woohoo! I finally got my badge! I think I splashed between 90 and 115 times to get it. Probably somewhere in the middle, though.

Congrats. I'm glad you got your badge.

Congratulations on gaining your badge, Elorendil, and thanks for sharing with us how much you splashed, even if it's only an approximate number smile.gif

I don't think it will be much longer now! wink.gif

I finally Splashed enough to receive my badge yesterday. I don't have an exact count on the number of times I Splashed though.

I finally Splashed enough to receive my badge yesterday. I don't have an exact count on the number of times I Splashed though.

Congrats on your badge. smile.gif I was never sure how many times I'd splashed before I got my badge either.

Don't know if it's been asked but what's the downtime between Splashing a Goldfish dragon, if there *is* a downtime?

Don't know if it's been asked but what's the downtime between Splashing a Goldfish dragon, if there *is* a downtime?

the downtime is just 24hrs. Nice and short.

Ick, imagine if you had to wait 7 days in order to splash again. I doubt anybody would have a badge yet.

the downtime is just 24hrs. Nice and short.

Ick, imagine if you had to wait 7 days in order to splash again. I doubt anybody would have a badge yet.

Thanks for that info, almne...it's much appreciated biggrin.gif

Congratulations Husker.

Do people still splash after they have received their badge? I do, but I just wondered if other people did also.

Do you have to splash everyday to get the badge? If so, then I'm never going to get it xd.png I keep forgetting to do it.

just a question on getting the badge. What shows up when you get the badge. What does the goldfish splash say

Count_23 , it says that the dragon .... evolves in the Magikarp badge, however, the dragon stays at your scroll, you just get the badge.

Play, You don't need to splash every day. I haven't. You need to splash a certain amount of times.

I have 3 goldfishes and counted from the beginning, but lost a count for a bit in the end. Though, I'm absolutely sure it's about 100 times (+/- 10).

nooey, I continue too, but probably not that often tongue.gif

just a quick question I have and I think it's correct.

you can use multiple shallows to splash and still get the badge? or is it just one and the others don't count?

just a quick question I have and I think it's correct.

you can use multiple shallows to splash and still get the badge? or is it just one and the others don't count?

Yes you can use multiple shallows to get the badge. They do count.

just a question on getting the badge. What shows up when you get the badge. What does the goldfish splash say

I used five, which I splashed with for about three weeks.

Congratulations Husker.

Do people still splash after they have received their badge? I do, but I just wondered if other people did also.

I've continued to splash, not everyday because I forget but I now have 18 goldfish splashing every other day.