Sitamun

SPLASH! - The New Goldfish BSA

Same with me, purplehaze. Good luck with breeding another goldfish smile.gif I'm trying to breed another as well.

I did more splashes and didn't get my badge, but I'm working on it. Does anyone know how many splashes you have to do?

I have three gold fish. Been splashing since it came out. Haven't gotten anything yet. Do you need tons of gold fish?

Congratulations, Kallistrate! biggrin.gif

Do you have an estimate about how many times you've splashed? I've lost track of mine xd.png

I don't want to spoil the surprise for anyone who doesn't want to know, but you can PM me if you want to hear what I came up with. smile.gif

I have three gold fish. Been splashing since it came out. Haven't gotten anything yet. Do you need tons of gold fish?

There have been users who have gotten the badge with just a few goldfish - it just takes longer.

shopgirl - we aren't sure how many splashes are needed - most in the thread think about 140 - 160, but we don't know for sure.

Edited by rubyshoes

WOOT! Just got my badge biggrin.gif! Started splashing about a week after the Shallow waters came out.. so took me around 3 weeks? of almost daily splashing. And I have 6 Shallow waters (of course I didn't start out with that many).

dry.gif I wonder if it evolves into anything else if you keep splashing after it evolves into the badge? huh.gif Guess we'll have to see.

WOOT! Just got my badge biggrin.gif! Started splashing about a week after the Shallow waters came out.. so took me around 3 weeks? of almost daily splashing. And I have 6 Shallow waters (of course I didn't start out with that many).

dry.gif I wonder if it evolves into anything else if you keep splashing after it evolves into the badge? huh.gif Guess we'll have to see.

Congrats. smile.gif

splash work finely with 7 gold fish. i lost track how many trys!

Edited by toniblab

splash work finely with 7 gold fish. i lost track how many trys!

Congrats on your badge. smile.gif

Yep, I have 6 shallows and it took me ~3 weeks of splashing as well. Congrats!

i have 6 shallows & 2 more hatchies, but i forget to Splash daily, so it'll probably take me forever biggrin.gif

congrats to all those who've gotten it though!

Well I have 2 so its going to take me a while and as of yet no badge on mine and hubby's scrolls

Congratulations to those that got theirs

I finally got my badge! The same day I got my first Guardian of Nature! :3

I started splashing a day or two after the BSA came out and have 8 Shallow water dragons total (I started out with 2 Shallows). I splashed almost everyday, but I know I missed a few days every once in a while.

Good luck to everyone still splashing!

I finally got my badge! The same day I got my first Guardian of Nature! :3

I started splashing a day or two after the BSA came out and have 8 Shallow water dragons total (I started out with 2 Shallows). I splashed almost everyday, but I know I missed a few days every once in a while.

Good luck to everyone still splashing!

Congrats on your badge (and your GoN).

I'm first person from DragCave Poland, who get splash. xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

Edited by Hoshiyo

I'm first person from DragCave Poland, who get splash.  xd.png  xd.png  xd.png

blink.gif I wasn't even aware we have our own forum. Thanks. Still probably won't visit more than once tongue.gif

Edit: P.S. Yeah, I forgot to splash again. And lost a goldfish because I'm stupid dry.gif

Edited by Psycho_R

My first goldfish will grow up tomorrow and I'm going to catch tons of goldfish for splashing. xd.png Hope I'll get my badge soon.

"What?

DRAGON is evolving!

Congratulations! Your DRAGON evolved into MAGIKARP BADGE!"

Finally smile.gif