urfaceymuffin

worst video game?

Yoshi Topsy Turvey. >.<

I recently played Chicken Shoot for the Wii. It plays so much like a Phillips CD-I game that I had to gag.

The game comes with a plastic gun. You put the nunchuck near the bottom, so that the Z and C buttons can be pushed as the trigger and the Wiimote is put along the neck of the gun (plus, getting the wires all sorted out in that thing is hard shit.) But here's the catch: you shoot with the B button, and reload with A. The nunchuck has no purpose whatsoever. So the game is about a billion times easier to play just holding the Wiimote on its own. Yeah. WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

Then there's the motion controls and the horrible graphics-- *is knocked out with a brick*

Clock Tower 3. All she does is run and hide and cry and panic and run and cry and panic and run and cry and panic.

Whiny little *****.

Probably Sonic 06 (Sonic The Hedgehog) for the Xbox 360. I've always been a fan of Sonic, but starting with Sonic Heroes, the games have just gone waaay downhill since then. I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later though... dry.gif

Banjo kazooie Nuts&Bolts all you did was fight little metal balls and a wicth to get parts for your car.i was like WTF?

The worst I've played on the GBA was Digimon Battle Spirit 2. It had my favorite legendary warrior, Loewemon, but to get him, you had to complete the game as Lobomon, who is my least favorite!

The worst, however, was Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. *puts up bomb shelter to not get killed* I was glad that they added new Eevee evolutions, but most of the pokemon and gyms were weird and Dawn (anime) is a mega-sue.

I also disliked all of the Silent Hill games. Those are boring.

Edit - Noticed the error.

Edited by PrincessofGemini

Tetris. It is impossible to catch those polygons no matter how many PokeBalls I throw!

I jest, of course.

Ohmy. That is so me right there. Mind if I use that as my signature?

The worst I've played on the GBA was Digimon Battle Spirit 2. It had my favorite legendary warrior, Loewemon, but to get him, you had to complete the game as Loewemon, who is my least favorite!

You like Loewemon, but also dislike Loewemon. What.

Two terrifying words....Action 52

It came out for the NES for $200. There were around 52 games, but some never worked and half of them were 2D shooters.

Also, the cartridge would smell like burning plastic if you dared to play it too long.

Who thought The Cheetahmen would be a good idea? sad.gif

Here's its Wiki page...

The worst I've played on the GBA was Digimon Battle Spirit 2. It had my favorite legendary warrior, Loewemon, but to get him, you had to complete the game as Loewemon, who is my least favorite!

...I have a confused feeling...

Ahem. In my experience, most games based on movies are no good, as others have said.

~Feathers

Hm...tough choice...

Seen: CircusStar for the Wii (Are you freakin kidding me?)

Played: I'll have to go with...Rayman 2. Horrible controls.

Red Ninja: End of Honor was pretty bad. The camera was totally broken, and since it was stealth/platforming that made the game really suck.

Hrrrm, SpongeBob SquarePants: Revenge of the Flying Dutchman (Gamecube). Thing was I was forced to play this and the loading made me angry. DX

Prince of Persona for Xbox360.. got bored after a while.

Record of Agarest War (xbo360) because of gameplay and the controls

Last Remnant (Xbox360) ...Just got bored and it got ridiculous afterward.

Tecmo Secret of the stars. SO low-budget it made me cry a little. The graphics were awful, the music sounded like nails on a chalkboard and the characters were half-baked. And don't get me started on the villains. I mean, Bad-Bad? Was there a 3-year-old on the idea board?

The first Shrek game. That, and Hellgate London. Not so much because it was so bad it could make bad games look good, but because of that fatal bug that didn't let you get past lv. 20. That, and it was just so repetitive.

Edited by Wind-Swept-Canid

My mother got me The Incredibles for the Gameboy (did not ask her to). Played it for about half an hour to keep her happy. Never touched it again.

Seriously, all you do is walk across the screen and punch things. Nothing else.

And I think there was a PS2 game called Summoner? I bought it because I like monster raising games, but then I discovered you lose every monster you summoned at the end of the level. Took it back the next day.

Tecmo Secret of the stars. SO low-budget it made me cry a little. The graphics were awful, the music sounded like nails on a chalkboard and the characters were half-baked. And don't get me started on the villains. I mean, Bad-Bad? Was there a 3-year-old on the idea board?

LOL I played this game. It gave me a good laugh. I was all "I DON'T BELIEVE THIS GAME WAS ACTUALLY RELEASED!!!" (p.s. it was before I started watching Angry Video Game Nerd xd.png)