urfaceymuffin

worst video game?

Any movie based video games. They always make no sense

the other way round goes the same, though it's rather off-topic.

just look at Uwe Boll's (first point of it being BAD) bloodrayne.

I LOVED Bloodrayne as a game, both the first and the sequel, but the movies, ugh, so bad >.> (and apparently they're coming with a third which will be PARTIALLY based on the first game....right)

anyhow, on topic, worst game I've played....hmmmmm....Avatar.

No I meant the blue people.

I expected A LOT from the game, the first would be free-running as a na'vi, and I might be mistaken, as I've only played wii version, but it. just. sucked.

the new spyro games. UGGGHHH, it's hard to stand, considering how I grew up with all of those awesome older ones as a kid. Now Spyro is a...he's almost a sue!

*tries to stay calm*

He's far from a sue. Do you KNOW how HARD IT IS to kill a stupid grem-I mean grublin in DotD, and with Cynder alongside too?

VERY HARD!

I wouldn't call his life perfect. I mean, nothing bad ever happens to sues, and have you seen 'the bad scene' in DotD at the belt of fire yet? Or the end of The Eternal Night?

Yes, he's special, but it's part of the plot. Nobody attacks any other game where the character is special and put-apart. And by the way, as I said earlier, unless Spyro is the all-powerful demigod who can kill gremli-er, grublins with one little ice shard, he's not a sue.

I believe it's called "I Wanna Be the Guy: The Movie: The Game"

Oh, any Barbie game. Or Mary Kate and Ashley game....or any game targeted at little girls, really.... Because back in the 90's, they had no plot and were pandering to the female gender role.

AMNESIA.

Actually Amnesia is a really good game, but it's scary as censorkip.gif.

I haven't actually played a really bad game in a while. Maybe... this game I got a couple years ago when I was into Neopets, called the Darkest Faerie. It was okay though, not extremely bad.

The first Spyro the Dragon.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think any of the games I've played are THAT bad.

But... the first Spyro was just... boring. I managed to finish the first stage, and stopped there. It's been about 4 months now, and I still haven't touched the game.

I could say Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly was worse, but I got it when I was a kid, as a present from one of my big brother's friends. I liked him too much to not like the game he bought for me. The poor guy had no idea how horrible the game was, he only knew that I was a huge fan of Spyro 2. sad.gif

I never got a chance to play the first Spyro as a kid, however. That's possibly why I kinda dislike it. :/

reign of fire, horrid controls and little storyline

Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker for the N64. It was a beat em up game, kind of in the vein of the old Ninja Turtles arcades, but 3d-ish. So, an action game. Biggest problem is that you have to wear a special suit in order to jump-kick. That's right, you can't jump and kick/attack at the same time in a beat 'em up game. Frustrating, to say the least.

I believe it's called "I Wanna Be the Guy: The Movie: The Game"

Oh, any Barbie game. Or Mary Kate and Ashley game....or any game targeted at little girls, really.... Because back in the 90's, they had no plot and were pandering to the female gender role.

Do agree with you on the Barbie games, they suck so badly, I think whoever made them just wants quick money.

Superman Returns. God awful of a game. The ending boss is a tornado a tornado of all things. Dont get me started on the new Duke Nukem forever game.

AMNESIA.

Actually Amnesia is a really good game, but it's scary as censorkip.gif.

I haven't actually played a really bad game in a while. Maybe... this game I got a couple years ago when I was into Neopets, called the Darkest Faerie. It was okay though, not extremely bad.

Sort of off-topic, but...

>Amnesia: The Dark Descent

>The Dark Descent

>Actual title instead of just "Amnesia" implies sequel

>Amnesia sequel

>What.

Plumbers don't wear ties (3DO)

Review of it by the angry video game nerd:

(warning: has a lot of bad words)

Desert bus.

The objective of the game is to drive a bus from Tucson, Arizona to Las Vegas, Nevada in real time at a maximum speed of 45mph. The feat requires 8 hours of continuous play to complete, since the game cannot be paused.

The bus contains no passengers, contains little scenery (an occasional rock or stop sign will appear at the side of the road and a bug splats on the screen after about 5 hours), and there is no traffic. The road between Tucson and Las Vegas is without exception completely straight. The bus veers to the right slightly; as a result, it is impossible to tape down a button to go do something else and have the game end properly. If the bus veers off the road it will stall and be towed back to Tucson, also in real time.

If the player makes it to Las Vegas, he will score exactly one point. The player then gets the option to make the return trip to Tucson—for another point (a decision he must make in a few seconds or the game ends). Players may continue to make trips and score points as long as their endurance holds out.

How does 8 straight hours of tapping the left button on this for a single point sounds for a game? laugh.gif

I think that game is played as part of a charity event to give sick kids video games, so really it's one of the best games in the world. I hope they make a sequel where you get to play as the tow-truck driver!

Yes there is a comedy group doing that out of charity, but that's just the game they chose for their campaigns. I agree the reason they play is great, just not the game itself tongue.gif . It's called desert bus for hope if anyone wants to check it out.