blackdragon71

D'Hennegel Dragons

Very pretty Lagie!

I need to make a D'hennegal section in my scroll now that I've gotten quite a few hehe. its a very attractive name

Sorry I've been MIA, everyone! Welcome, new D'Hennegel parents! Infinis, imagine the shades of green I have turned over that tinsel. xd.png Thuban, until tonight, I didn't realize it was possible to stutter on the internet. I have been proven wrong (D'DDT, love it!). Mother, you're very welcome, again! Beautiful low-gens being found on the AP of late. Congratulations, friends!

I have a pretty-lineaged thunder trio D'hennegel here:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Zh31o

If if it hatches, I'm gonna name it Zheio D'hennegel. I like it, it sounds pretty.

Very pretty. happy.gif

If you'd like I could breed you a mate with a mirror lineage, it would be a sibling to this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/APSi

Also I finally have a cb pair of non-alt nebulas that I can use to finish off my goal of getting a 5th gen pb D'Hennegel nebula! It will be a few more weeks until that is done, but I'll keep you all updated and there might be some babies up for grabs if they decide to turn alt on me.

D'Hennegel skywing seeks friendly cave.

PM Lagie if interested. smile.gif

Headed to the lovely cave of jinglepupskye! cool.gif

Edited by Lagie

I recently acquired this beautiful 9th even gen Goldfish. It's also a Dusk and Thuwed.

I know it might be a long shot but I'm looking for help in finding a mate for this guy. If anyone is able to help me out, I'd be forever grateful! And if I'm able to get a mate, I'll give away babies to anyone who loves D'Hennegels. Thanks!

My D'Hennegel Dragons Introducing biggrin.gif!!

D'Hennegel Dragons have a pretty lineage! So I liked! xd.png

Blacks

Rav D'Hennegel Miross

Gemstone D'Hennegel Miross

Mero D'Hennegel Thuwed Miross

Orika D'Hennegel Miross

Pony D'Hennegel Miross

09 Valentine

Marcla D'Hennegel Miross

Sliver

Neptunium D'Hennegel Miross

*drools* Those are very pretty, indeed! Congratulations!

My D'Hennegel Dragons Introducing biggrin.gif!!

D'Hennegel Dragons have a pretty lineage! So I liked! xd.png

Blacks

Rav D'Hennegel Miross

Gemstone D'Hennegel Miross

Mero D'Hennegel Thuwed Miross

Orika D'Hennegel Miross

Pony D'Hennegel Miross

09 Valentine

Marcla D'Hennegel Miross

Sliver

Neptunium D'Hennegel Miross

I could breed you a sibling to this one so you can have a mate for that Valentine baby smile.gif

Edited by Ldyfsh

I am opening up the list for Razen D'Hennegel Tenebrae! She has an even 3rd gen nebula mate.

My only requirement for being on the list is that you carry the D'Hennegel name down. smile.gif

The list will have two spots. First come, first serve and you cannot be on the list if you already have a baby from her.

List for a Razen's Children

1. jadedragon07

2. trekwriter

3. ldyfsh

LIST CLOSED

Please note: I have to use the library computers until I can replace my laptop battery. This means that my editing of the list to closed will be delayed, and breeding may also be delayed at some times. ^^

Edited by Infinis

I am opening up the list for Razen D'Hennegel Tenebrae! She has an even 3rd gen nebula mate.

My only requirement for being on the list is that you carry the D'Hennegel name down. smile.gif

The list will have two spots. First come, first serve and you cannot be on the list if you already have a baby from her.

LIST OPEN

Please note: I have to use the library computers until I can replace my laptop battery. This means that my editing of the list to closed will be delayed, and breeding may also be delayed at some times. ^^

I'd love a spot smile.gif

And for those who didn't get on the list, as soon as my tinsel from Infinis grows up, I'll be opening a list as well smile.gif

1. jadedragon07

LIST OPEN

Me, please... I'd love to be added to the list smile.gif