blackdragon71

D'Hennegel Dragons

Finally found what I was looking for.

Did someone put this lovely egg into the AP a day or two ago and wanted it back?

Cleaning.

edit: Cleaning complete.

Edited by rubyshoes

Finally found what I was looking for.

Did someone put this lovely egg into the AP a day or two ago and wanted it back?

By the lack of response, I will take it that the white's all mine. I'm gonna breed with another white that has the same parent species (but not inbred). biggrin.gif

By the lack of response, I will take it that the white's all mine. I'm gonna breed with another white that has the same parent species (but not inbred). biggrin.gif

su probably dropped that herself. :3

My D'Hennegels are hating me lately...no eggs in weeks. ;_;

I got this new one last night though - http://dragcave.net/lineage/1j2T2 - as part of a previous trade. biggrin.gif It's influenced female. Once I find it a suitable mate I'll open up a list. :3

That's awesome Infinis, congrats! I don't even want to know what you had to trade to get your hands on something like that tongue.gif

I got this new one last night though - http://dragcave.net/lineage/1j2T2 - as part of a previous trade. biggrin.gif It's influenced female. Once I find it a suitable mate I'll open up a list. :3

Wow, then I had a very lucky AP pick. smile.gif

That lineage looks awesome and I agree with carrots: I don't wanna know what you ended up trading for that awesome cute egg!

Oooh, pretty! smile.gif

Thats awesome Infinis, a very nice trade!

I have this white D'Hennegel/Thuwed egg available if anybody is interested in it: http://dragcave.net/lineage/M6Zrj

I'm hoping to send it to a good home before friday, because I am going out of town for the weekend. But I'm willing to hold it until monday or tuesday if needed. smile.gif

Edited by Trinity.

I named this white dragon as Mystical D'Hennegel 'II. She's a female and I thought the name matched her code name (well, not exactly, but close enough, it's what inspired the naming).

Good luck with that, Lexxy! I have a few DorkThu combos to save characters. Not sure how you'd abbreviate the D'Hennegel! biggrin.gif

Good luck with that, Lexxy! I have a few DorkThu combos to save characters. Not sure how you'd abbreviate the D'Hennegel! biggrin.gif

D'HenThuDork? DorkD'HenThu? unsure.gif

Since i have some lines that include up to 8 different lineages, i fall to DDT to say its a dork dusk Thuwed.. so i think if these guys got mixed into my lines it would be D'DDT

Well, I named my Dorkface/Thuwed/D'Hennegel! biggrin.gif

I think I compromised pretty well, considering I usually like to add at least part of the gifter's name into the dragon's name. biggrin.gif (That way I'll always know who gave me what when I look at my scroll.) laugh.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/q98DX

I had considered just doing initials (DTD or TDD), but I wanted all the names on this one. So I may go to initials or abbreviations for offspring.... not sure yet. biggrin.gif

I've only just noticed this, after recognising the D'Hennegel name from a dragon I named last night! http://dragcave.net/lineage/uA6t

He's third gen Thuwed, with D'Hennegel introduced in the 2nd gen. His only previous mate was a CB Ember, but I may have to try pairing him with a CB black or a pretty low gen black Dorkface after I get the egg I need for a gift. If anyone wants eggs from him then just shout out smile.gif

Now I'm off to check all my other dragons for this lineage laugh.gif

thats awesome looking jingle smile.gif

I fished This one out of the AP a bit ago, now that its matured I'll keep the theme going. Just wish its parents were named, but hey, its pretty! I think i'll keep the flourite name going on too for Su

Edited by jadedragon07

I am opening up a list for Razen D'Hennegel Tenebrae. The first egg there is a misclick |D She will have an even gen mate when I breed her next. I will be giving away bronzes unless people specifically want only fails.

My only requirement for being on the list is that you carry the D'Hennegel name down. smile.gif

The list will have two spots. This first list will only have one spot because the next egg is mine to keep, so:

List for a Razen's Children

1. Infinis

2. carrots

LIST CLOSED

Edited by Infinis

I'd love to be on the list! biggrin.gif [edit] and, of course, will carry the D'Hennegel name down

[double edit] Thank you so very much biggrin.gif I'll be giving away all offspring here on the D'Hennegel thread once I get an egg/find a mate.

Edited by carrots

I am opening up a list for Razen D'Hennegel Tenebrae. The first egg there is a misclick |D She will have an even gen mate when I breed her next. I will be giving away bronzes unless people specifically want only fails.

My only requirement for being on the list is that you carry the D'Hennegel name down. smile.gif

The list will have two spots. This first list will only have one spot because the next egg is mine to keep, so:

List for a Razen's Children

1. Infinis

2. carrots

LIST CLOSED

DARN!!!! Would have loved to be on that list sad.gif Oh well, congrats on the new line, anyhow smile.gif

Thanks Jade smile.gif I think it's brilliant seeing how some lineages can take off like that, though productive dragons do help! Infinis, that lineage would look superb if it could be carried on with CB Blacks - I may just have to stalk you for a spot, just a little biggrin.gif

Aw I missed it too! I'll have to keep checking back here, I'd love to be on the list for an egg from that beauty. smile.gif