CrypticAsterisk

Invader Zim: HOLY SHIZ BUTTERWHACKETS.

Oh, I c wut u did thar. wink.gif

I wonder if that song will come true in future episodes?

All Zim needs is a cthulhu...

In lighter news, I have created my own SIR (more of a GIR tongue.gif) on paper. Its name is Hax!

Something my SIR might do:

Twilight fan: OMG OMG *insert unintelligible carp here about Edward Cullen*

Hax: Here, let me eat that apple for yew!^^ *snatches twilight book out of fan's hands and eats it whole*

Twilight fan: Noooooooooo!

Hax: Mmm, tastes like sparkles! And 300 year old paper!

OOH, COOKIE! *runs off*

lol

I can imagine my SIR unit...

SIR: I do not not respond to the commands of others than my master- *shuts down randomly*

Me: FUUUUUUU-

My SIR unit is normal, except it randomly shuts down at times. :/

I already drew my character and SIR unit.

I got blue eyes and shes got purple eyes. And we both have a symbol on our foreheads.

I have yet to find a name for her.

Edited by The Dragon Keeper

My SIR unit has an orange and blue design.

She wears a flying piggy costume as a disguise.

I've also drawn a character, by the way. tongue.gif

...Mine has red eyes.

I find it strange how in every IZ fanfic, everyone has a screwed up/abnormal SIR unit just like GIR.

It gets annoying after a while, yus. :U

My SIR unit would be in denial of having a human as a master.

He would be a destructive pissy little bugger, yusyus.

like a teenager lol

Edited by Drer'Ahv

Someone should make an invader zim roleplay......

EXACTLY what I was thinking.

It could be about Operation Impending 3?

YES!

And The Great Assignment!

8D

DIBS ON THAT!

((no pun intended >>))

YES!

8D

DIBS ON THAT!

((no pun intended >>))

I would join that roleplay biggrin.gif

YES!

8D

DIBS ON THAT!

((no pun intended >>))

YOU HAVE MY SWORD

...I can't think of a better plot. D;

Plots off the top of my head:

PLOT 1: Zim has manged to conquer the Earth, and is signaling the Tallest over to enslave it.

SUBPLOT1: The Tallest have to make the decision to haul their butts over to the false invader. If they do, they must deal with Zim -- accept him back into culture where he'll ultimately cause their destruction or ignore Zim's broadcast and lose a planet/species perfect for domination?

SUBPLOT2: The humans, as stupid/docile as the majority are, hate Zim (for obvious reasons). Dib would have (probably; debatable) gained at least some of their respect for seeing Zim as he truly was before this went down. Dib must organize a rebellion without detection -- made profoundly more difficult as the majority of humans are morons.

IF: the Tallest manage to come to Earth before the humans overthrow Zim, the humans are enslaved. Game Over.

FACTIONS: Most likely would focus around human characters. The Game Master would play Zim and GIR as to avoid OOC moments.

POSSIBLE MECHANICS: Each page equals a day, perhaps? The "day" does not have to be incorporated into the main story (IE, at the beginning of the page Dib is eating breakfast, at the end he could still be eating breakfast). It took Zim roughly 180 days to get to Earth, and the Massive would move faster than that. Perhaps once we reach 60 pages the Massive will reach Earth?

(Not so proud of this one v)

PLOT 2: Someone has attempted to assassinate one of the Tallest. You are one of the detectives/counter-assassins that have been chosen to track the attempted murderer down. Attempted-murderer could be part of the Resisty. Or it could be an in-job. Depends on how convulsed you want the storyline to be.

SUBPLOT 1: The Tallest are convinced it's the Resisty and have upped defense/offense against them accordingly. The Resisty, naturally hating the Tallest and hating the fact that they are now under even heavier siege, have upped their offensive. More Massive/Irken Armada vs. Resisty battles. (Resisty send in a few assassins perhaps?)

(POSSIBLE) SUBPLOT 2: The Tallests' advisers and council are beginning to resent how they have no say in their leader's commands, despite the fact that this is their very job. Irken government is not running as smoothly as usual as a result. (Negligence of certain duties/in-fighting/talking while in character?)

FACTIONS: Irken & Resisty. Irken characters should outnumber Resisty characters as a rule. Council/Tallest/Counter-assassins as sub-factions?

POSSIBLE MECHANICS: The Massive is going to receive some damage in each battle it partakes in. Game Master rolls a dice at the beginning of every battle to determine how damaged the Massive is at the end of the battle. 1 is the smallest amount of damage (maybe a few scratches), while 6 is the most, (temporary power failure or snack leak?) If the snack leak is chosen as damage then the dice should be rolled again to determine the size of the leak.

PLOT 3: The Control-Brains are malfunctioning. As they act as the collective-consciousness of every former Irken and contain the history of the Irkens, this is disastrous.

SUBPLOT 1: With the Control=Brains malfunctioning, smeets are "born" and have a very confused concept of history and self -- some with none at all. However, they are still being outfitted with PAKs -- and as the older Irkens soon learn, giving an arsenal of weapons to a child with little to no understanding of others is a dangerous thing.

SUBPLOT 2: Someone deliberately sabotaged the Control-Brains -- and because the Control-Brains are malfunctioning, no one knows exactly who. They must find the sabotager of their species without the help of the Control-Brains -- something unthinkable in normal Irken society.

FACTIONS: Irken/Control-Brain/Sabotager. Only one Sabotager can play -- probably the Game Master. Irkens should outnumber Control-Brains.

POSSIBLE MECHANICS: It's dangerous to interact with smeets that have no concept of self or wrong and right. Each player rolls a dice for one of their characters -- 1 is no damage, 6 is mortally/fatally wounded. Multiple characters per person encouraged for this reason.

Edited by Drer'Ahv

PLOT 1: Zim has manged to conquer the Earth, and is signaling the Tallest over to enslave it.

SUBPLOT1: The Tallest have to make the decision to haul their butts over to the false invader. If they do, they must deal with Zim -- accept him back into culture where he'll ultimately cause their destruction or ignore Zim's broadcast and lose a planet/species perfect for domination?

SUBPLOT2: The humans, as stupid/docile as the majority are, hate Zim (for obvious reasons). Dib would have (probably; debatable) gained at least some of their respect for seeing Zim as he truly was before this went down. Dib must organize a rebellion without detection -- made profoundly more difficult as the majority of humans are morons.

IF: the Tallest manage to come to Earth before the humans overthrow Zim, the humans are enslaved. Game Over.

FACTIONS: Most likely would focus around human characters. The Game Master would play Zim and GIR as to avoid OOC moments.

POSSIBLE MECHANICS: Each page equals a day, perhaps? The "day" does not have to be incorporated into the main story (IE, at the beginning of the page Dib is eating breakfast, at the end he could still be eating breakfast). It took Zim roughly 180 days to get to Earth, and the Massive would move faster than that. Perhaps once we reach 60 pages the Massive will reach Earth?

PLOT 2: Someone has attempted to assassinate one of the Tallest. You are one of the detectives/counter-assassins that have been chosen to track the attempted murderer down. Attempted-murderer could be part of the Resisty. Or it could be an in-job. Depends on how convulsed you want the storyline to be.

SUBPLOT 1: The Tallest are convinced it's the Resisty and have upped defense/offense against them accordingly. The Resisty, naturally hating the Tallest and hating the fact that they are now under even heavier siege, have upped their offensive. More Massive/Irken Armada vs. Resisty battles. (Resisty send in a few assassins perhaps?)

(POSSIBLE) SUBPLOT 2: The Tallests' advisers and council are beginning to resent how they have no say in their leader's commands, despite the fact that this is their very job. Irken government is not running as smoothly as usual as a result. (Negligence of certain duties/in-fighting/talking while in character?)

FACTIONS: Irken & Resisty. Irken characters should outnumber Resisty characters as a rule. Council/Tallest/Counter-assassins as sub-factions?

POSSIBLE MECHANICS: The Massive is going to receive some damage in each battle it partakes in. Game Master rolls a dice at the beginning of every battle to determine how damaged the Massive is at the end of the battle. 1 is the smallest amount of damage (maybe a few scratches), while 6 is the most, (temporary power failure or snack leak?) If the snack leak is chosen as damage then the dice should be rolled again to determine the size of the leak.

PLOT 3: The Control-Brains are malfunctioning. As they act as the collective-consciousness of every former Irken and contain the history of the Irkens, this is disastrous.

SUBPLOT 1: With the Control=Brains malfunctioning, smeets are "born" and have a very confused concept of history and self -- some with none at all. However, they are still being outfitted with PAKs -- and as the older Irkens soon learn, giving an arsenal of weapons to a child with little to no understanding of others is a dangerous thing.

SUBPLOT 2: Someone deliberately sabotaged the Control-Brains -- and because the Control-Brains are malfunctioning, no one knows exactly who. They must find the sabotager of their species without the help of the Control-Brains -- something unthinkable in normal Irken society.

FACTIONS: Irken/Control-Brain/Sabotager. Only one Sabotager can play -- probably the Game Master. Irkens should outnumber Control-Brains.

POSSIBLE MECHANICS: It's dangerous to interact with smeets that have no concept of self or wrong and right. Each player rolls a dice for one of their characters -- 1 is no damage, 6 is mortally/fatally wounded. Multiple characters per person encouraged for this reason.

I like plot 3 the best. o3o It looks really cool.

I like plot 3 the best. o3o It looks really cool.

GO MAKE EET 8D

Edited by Drer'Ahv

...if I had time and was interested in RPing again, I would SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jump on this.

Awesome ideas. I bet the IZ fans will come flocking in. tongue.gif

i would love to seee the trial and gir taking over earth xd.png

Edited by kirbyfan122

if you see the script of the trial youll shiz birks

Saw that script many months ago. o3o 10 Minutes to Doom would be cooler.

Saw that script many months ago. o3o 10 Minutes to Doom would be cooler.

Animation-wise, HOYES. I can just picture the little wires and tendrils going everywhere as the PAK tries to take over Dib's body. AMAZINGNESS.

But story-wise, Teh Trial. I need it. So badly.

I wanted to see ZIM die. ;o;

I'm a horrible ZIM fan. ._.

In an odd way, I did, too. And I love Zim.

I must be a sadist.

In an odd way, I did, too. And I love Zim.

I must be a sadist.

But I would also love to watch GIR shut of permanently or Dib get AIDs so....:/