CrypticAsterisk

Invader Zim: HOLY SHIZ BUTTERWHACKETS.

I would LOVE an animated TV series for JTHM. Live action not so much.

For the dragon keeper: you forget that Nny dislikes guns unless using them on himself. Far more likely to stab you -grins-

Edited by Kayota

I would LOVE an animated TV series for JTHM. Live action not so much.

For the dragon keeper: you forget that Nny dislikes guns unless using them on himself. Far more likely to stab you -grins-

Live action would suck IMO. :U

struggling .....to .....contain...........joy...........losing..... struggle...........

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG IT"S FINALLY BACK!!!!!!!!!

On facebook, someone called the studios and said they were starting on new eppy's :'D

THEY ARE?

OH. MY GOD.

OH MY GOD.

*cries*

MY LIFE. IT HAS NEW MEANING.

THIS IS AS EXCITING AS IT WAS THE FIRST TIME AROUND.

Edited by Drer'Ahv

Not for me.

:c

Nick will PAAAAY if they're lying again.

This is what I'm thinking.

I am going to be SO PISSED OFF, that no one will survive.

The question is, will Jhohen be directing/creating it? Like it's already been said, he said he would never go back to Viacom again.

This is what I'm thinking.

I am going to be SO PISSED OFF, that no one will survive.

F is for fire that burns down the whole town, U is for uranium, N is for no survivooooors....

-shot repeatedly-

On facebook, someone called the studios and said they were starting on new eppy's :'D

Just out of curiosity, where'd you find out? :3

HAY HAY YOU YOU.

Why has that Zim/Pur fic ground to a horrible halt?

I can't keep the smeet's straight but demmit I want MOAR.

*hope fizzles*

I...I was hoping for more proof. *sobs*

Julia Prentice:  How can you trust a RANDOM person? Whats ter number i wanna hear it fom THEM not some chik that wants to be popular becauseshe "supposedly" contacted em :|

^ that. And the people at Nick who got stuck at the peon job of answering the phone may've just got tired of answering the same question over and over again. Jhohen won't be coming back even if this does happen, and the Megan character, from reading the comments does not seem like the most...legit...person.

How about we call them ourselves. I dun wan to go out on a limb for this Megan person only to have it crack and fall to my doom. I don't like falling to my doom. It happens often.

HAY HAY YOU YOU.

Why has that Zim/Pur fic ground to a horrible halt?

I can't keep the smeet's straight but demmit I want MOAR.

I DUNNO. D: When I linked you that I was just about to read the last chapter. I WANTED AN ENDING DAMMIT.

Edited by Drer'Ahv

*hope fizzles*

I...I was hoping for more proof. *sobs*

^ that. And the people at Nick who got stuck at the peon job of answering the phone may've just got tired of answering the same question over and over again. Jhohen won't be coming back even if this does happen, and the Megan character, from reading the comments does not seem like the most...legit...person.

How about we call them ourselves. I dun wan to go out on a limb for this Megan person only to have it crack and fall to my doom. I don't like falling to my doom. It happens often.

I DUNNO. D: When I linked you that I was just about to read the last chapter. I WANTED AN ENDING DAMMIT.

*points to nick* Join into the making of new, awesome Invader Zim episodes, Nickelodeon, and I will make your network/show the greatest in history.

Or else you will DIE.

If Megan crashes and burns, that's not the only thing that will go wrong.

I know. If they don't keep their promise, I'm gonna be like,

"NUUUU, not the lazy cancellation of episodes that are actually worth WATCHING...

it BURRNNNNNSSSS!" O^O

Bwahahahha!

I finally got my JtHM book today! >:D

EDIT: Best. Book. Evar!!!

Edited by The Dragon Keeper

I mean, just look at the lyrics.

Oh, I c wut u did thar. wink.gif

I wonder if that song will come true in future episodes?

All Zim needs is a cthulhu...

In lighter news, I have created my own SIR (more of a GIR tongue.gif) on paper. Its name is Hax!

Something my SIR might do:

Twilight fan: OMG OMG *insert unintelligible carp here about Edward Cullen*

Hax: Here, let me eat that apple for yew!^^ *snatches twilight book out of fan's hands and eats it whole*

Twilight fan: Noooooooooo!

Hax: Mmm, tastes like sparkles! And 300 year old paper!

OOH, COOKIE! *runs off*