CrypticAsterisk

Invader Zim: HOLY SHIZ BUTTERWHACKETS.

I thought Larb was assigned to Vort. But the Sun is better. >D

Oh yeah...

Which Invader was all "PUPPET SHOOOOWWWWW?" in Walk For your Lives?

Taco can draw GIR perfectly.

I make him look like a censorkip.gif** monkey-rat hybrid. :/

Oh yeah...

Purple, I think. The one that was all "EVERYTHING'S ALWAYS LAZRZ WITH YOU, THE PEOPLE WANT ABLABGAFGSTAS" in another episode.

Watching IZ the other night inspired me to tread into the Pit. I wasn't there long just like an hour and a half and the amount of OOC is disturbing, but the IZverse just has that distinct style it's next to impossible to copy.

hxc ZADR fangirl woo!

Edited by NixAyum

Purple, I think. The one that was all "EVERYTHING'S ALWAYS LAZRZ WITH YOU, THE PEOPLE WANT ABLABGAFGSTAS" in another episode.

Watching IZ the other night inspired me to tread into the Pit. I wasn't there long just like an hour and a half and the amount of OOC is disturbing, but the IZverse just has that distinct style it's next to impossible to copy.

hxc ZADR fangirl woo!

I admit, the idea that Zim and Dib wouldn't last long without bothering each iother is kinda cute, but I can't agree with actual "DEY MUST KISS AND HAVE DEM BABEHS" slasherfic of them.

I'm going to take an artistic break tonight. I find no matter what I do a voice in my head is screaming "That's WRONG!" so I figure I need a rest and some good fan fiction to clear this up.

hxc ZADR fangirl woo!

Nah, it was an Invader. And then Purple was all, "Now, if you'll just show us a puppet show..." And then the guy was all "PUPPET SHOWWWWW?" and then Red was all "Everyone loves puppets. Except you, it seems. YOUFAILINSPECTION" and then Purple was all "You get a... pummeling... heehee" and then the mystery dude was all "ohshi--" and then he was pwnt. :/

Nah, it was an Invader. And then Purple was all, "Now, if you'll just show us a puppet show..." And then the guy was all "PUPPET SHOWWWWW?" and then Red was all "Everyone loves puppets. Except you, it seems. YOUFAILINSPECTION" and then Purple was all "You get a... pummeling... heehee" and then the mystery dude was all "ohshi--" and then he was pwnt. :/

Invader Slacks.

BOW DOWN TO MY SUPERIOR KNOWELEDE OF THE IZ-VERSE!

lol jk.

Oh yeah...

It's funny. I can draw Gir pretty well, just not Zim. Rawr.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go find a Gir that will make waffles for me.

Edited by Kandycat

It's funny. I can draw Gir pretty well, just not Zim. Rawr.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go find a Gir that will make waffles for me.

I can draw Zim pretty well. :U

I can draw Zim pretty well. :U

Well... I can draw Zim, but I draw Gir better.

Right now, I'm watching that Dibship episode. Seriously, Dib has always needed to try harder if he's ever gonna catch ZIM!!! He is invincibleeee(well, at least enough to not go insane because of Gir)!

Edited by Kandycat

InvadorZim is stupid.

ur still doin it rong lol.

At least you got the capitalization right this time. Maybe this GrammarTrain is goin' somewhere!

In other news, I apologize for not working on the picture as of late, (actually I don't because SOULSILVERIHAVEITNAOOMG). But just for kicks I named the main character in SoulSilver Zim and the rival Dib. As soon as I get past the Elite Four I am migrating a Kecleon over and naming it Gir.

Edited by Drer'Ahv

They'll laser her to death though! D:

EXACTLY!

Unless Catty wants to order a Megadoomer. >:D

Invador Zim is stupid.

Says the person who still spells invader wrong. Two times already, even with corrections. Why are you still posting here if you absolutely despise the show?

Meh, I bet most people would order the Hunter-Destroyer. Not surprisingly, the Almighty Tallest would use it on you if you were short... unless you're Zim. :/

I think the most important lesson in life you must learn is that, when you are faced with an irritating git, you must ask yourself "What would Zim do?"

Like, say if an irritating git tripped you down the stairs on your way to class, ask yourself "What would Zim do?" Well, Zim would plot for a day and then make a weapon of mass destruction out of toothpicks, scrap metal, and glue.

Go make that weapon of mass destruction.

Go be Zim.

GO AND BE A MAN.

Edited by Drer'Ahv

I admit, the idea that Zim and Dib wouldn't last long without bothering each iother is kinda cute, but I can't agree with actual "DEY MUST KISS AND HAVE DEM BABEHS" slasherfic of them.

Me neither, but the slash without MPreg is hot if done right, and I love the involved/emotional storylines. There's one where Zim destroys Earth and had kidnapped Dib and turned him into an Irken and they were the Tallests but something's going wrong and Dib was getting his memory back. Dunno where that one went. Sadfaec.

@Drer: Zim would yell at said git about how he is MIGHTEE and INVINCIBLE PUNY EARTH WORM BOW BEFORE ZIM'S MIGHT GRR before blowing them up for being a stupid meat bag.

Me neither, but the slash without MPreg is hot if done right, and I love the involved/emotional storylines. There's one where Zim destroys Earth and had kidnapped Dib and turned him into an Irken and they were the Tallests but something's going wrong and Dib was getting his memory back. Dunno where that one went. Sadfaec.

Does not sound gud.

@Drer: Zim would yell at said git about how he is MIGHTEE and INVINCIBLE PUNY EARTH WORM BOW BEFORE ZIM'S MIGHT GRR before blowing them up for being a stupid meat bag.

Damn, now I want to read that story. It sounds pretty good. By the by, have you read In Short Supply? It was the only good slasherfic/mpreg I have ever read, period -- let alone in relation to Invader Zim. I would be ashamed to like it if it wasn't so good. Off-topic and on to the topic of Final Fantasy, if you ever find a good Aeris/Sephiroth fan fic let me know. That pairing has a lot of potential to be a sort of non-romantic one-sided obsession fic or something like that, but I've never seen it executed properly.

And what a fantastic blowing-up it would be. GIR would be making friends with the git's ashes. Probably start smearing them all over himself.

And what a fantastic blowing-up it would be. GIR would be making friends with the git's ashes. Probably start smearing them all over himself.

Or put them in a burrito or something. :U

Damn, now I want to read that story. It sounds pretty good. By the by, have you read In Short Supply? It was the only good slasherfic/mpreg I have ever read, period -- let alone in relation to Invader Zim. I would be ashamed to like it if it wasn't so good. Off-topic and on to the topic of Final Fantasy, if you ever find a good Aeris/Sephiroth fan fic let me know. That pairing has a lot of potential to be a sort of non-romantic one-sided obsession fic or something like that, but I've never seen it executed properly.

It was. Dunno if it's still there though. Don't think I've ever heard of ISS, but I might look it up some day. Never played 7 so no fanfics there. /shot

"I'm gonna roll around on the floor, kay? *rolls*"

Probably dive into them screaming "wheeheeheeeeee". Or pull out a piggy or something.

It was. Dunno if it's still there though. Don't think I've ever heard of ISS, but I might look it up some day. Never played 7 so no fanfics there. /shot

"I'm gonna roll around on the floor, kay? *rolls*"

Probably dive into them screaming "wheeheeheeeeee". Or pull out a piggy or something.

In Short Supply can be found here http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4018157/1/In_Short_Supply . :3 I already got Zeekaice to start readin' it, and she loves it. *bwhahaha* Today DragonCave Forums, tomorrow....THE WORLD!

Also on the FFVII thing, while it is a good game and all, if you ever play it DO NOT go into it thinking you're going to get some godly experience descended from the heavens. You'll be disappointed and it'll ruin your enjoyment of the game.

Or he'd start pulling at their hair screaming, "DO YOU LIKE TACOS? DO YOU LIKE TACOS? I LOOOOVE TACOS!"

Or he'd start pulling at their hair screaming, "DO YOU LIKE TACOS? DO YOU LIKE TACOS? I LOOOOVE TACOS!"

D'aw, I thought it was ZADR. But I opened it and will read.

But I need them or I will explode!

Or put them in a burrito or something. :U

But what if the ashes burritos tasted bad? Then Gir would spit them out into Zim's face and he'd ban burritos from the base.

Gir would go all normal red eyed evil on him and be like "YOU. ARE. RETARDED!" *spartan kick*. D:

On the bright side, he'd probably steal more tacos while screaming, "WHEEE HEE HEE TACOS ARE MY FUEL!"after winning a world famous dance contest.

I wonder hat would happen if GIR was on So You Think You Can Dance.

"Wonderful, GIR! Tell me, how did you start dancing?"

"...TAQUITOOOOOS!"

".....fascinating."