Sign in to follow this  
CrypticAsterisk

Invader Zim: HOLY SHIZ BUTTERWHACKETS.

OOC'D! X3

What Zim needs is a sidekick. (other than GIR of course.)

He already does: Minimoose.

But I'd be okay with a robot death monkey that farts chainsaws and shoots lasers out of its eyes and flies using rockets and has 13-inch long claws that also fire lasers and has machine guns for feet, but whatever.

NEW EPISODES?

IS THIS FOR REAL?

EDIT: YAY FOR NOT READING THE WHOLE THREAD

A LOSAR IS ME

Edited by Kayota

NEW EPISODES?

IS THIS FOR REAL?

EDIT: YAY FOR NOT READING THE WHOLE THREAD

A LOSAR IS ME

Nooo, your not a loser. This is epic news! But I wonder if they'll start airing new episodes any time soon besides the old ones.

I <3 INVADER ZIM! FOR. THE. WIN.!

Eh. The show had its moments, but the animation was trippy and the jokes were very redundant. I wonder why they decided to dig it up? Anyway, my big sister will be very happy to hear about this. XD

But I'd be okay with a robot death monkey that farts chainsaws and shoots lasers out of its eyes and flies using rockets and has 13-inch long claws that also fire lasers and has machine guns for feet, but whatever.

+1

But I'd be okay with a robot death lizard that farts chainsaws and shoots lasers out of its eyes and flies using rockets and has 13-inch long claws that also fire lasers and has machine guns for feet, but whatever.

Fix'd and +2.

Also I am drawing a realistic picture of ZIIIIIIIIM. I haven't done the clothes yet tho. >_> Does anyone want to see? (He's not nekkid he's just got no details ;D)

Fix'd and +2.

Also I am drawing a realistic picture of ZIIIIIIIIM. I haven't done the clothes yet tho. >_> Does anyone want to see? (He's not nekkid he's just got no details ;D)

YUS.

Alrighty then!

Prepare youself for....

NEKKID ZIM!

Not entirely nekkid though, I managed to draw his boots and gloves. *Leather* boots and gloves, hehehe~

I can't figure out for the life of me what his shirt is supposed to be though. I'll probably just make it all billowy in the back and turn it into a shirt/cape combo.

Not sure what to do about the *snortleather* pants either. He'll just have to go pantsless.

Alrighty then!

Prepare youself for....

NEKKID ZIM!

Not entirely nekkid though, I managed to draw his boots and gloves. *Leather* boots and gloves, hehehe~

I can't figure out for the life of me what his shirt is supposed to be though. I'll probably just make it all billowy in the back and turn it into a shirt/cape combo.

Not sure what to do about the *snortleather* pants either. He'll just have to go pantsless.

oooOOOOoooh.

It looks purty. :U

I know, he is very smexy IRL innit he? ;P

Edited by Drer'Ahv

Hmm.....I think you're missing a segment in the PAK spider-legs.

*runs off to check*

EDIT: Yup, it's four segments to a spider-leg.

Edited by The Dragon Keeper

Hmm.....I think you're missing a segment in the PAK spider-legs.

*runs off to check*

EDIT: Yup, it's four segments to a spider-leg.

DAMMIT.

I just started inking everything, too. >_>

Eh, he doesn't really look like he's too far off the ground. Sometimes he doesn't even bring all four segments out.

Eh, I kinda like it with only three in an artistic perspective. It lets me make it look like he has wings. ;P

EDIT: Out of curiosity, do you think I should stick to the canon and give him stick-antennae, or make them more like horns for coolness's realism's sake?

I....I gave him horns. D:

They look like ears though! Ears...bent...at a right angle....

BUT I'LL TRY TO MAKE HIM LOOK COOL OKAY PLEASE DON'T HIT ME.

EDIT: BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE! I'm going to be adding more to it, so if you don't like; The absence of GIR, the absence of a background, the lack of burning houses in the background, HOLD YER HORSES. That's for another day. Preferably tonight.

Edited by Drer'Ahv

Oooh, I like the way he looks realistically. Even better!^^

Vortians look cool, really. :U

DRER'AHV, I'M SORRY, BUT IF YOU SCREW UP ON THIS PICTURE WE'RE SENDING YOU TO BLORCH, HOME OF THE SLAUGHTERING RAT PEOPLE.

DRER'AHV, I'M SORRY, BUT IF YOU SCREW UP ON THIS PICTURE WE'RE SENDING YOU TO BLORCH, HOME OF THE SLAUGHTERING RAT PEOPLE.

But didn't Skoodge already conquer Blorch?

Lets send her to Booty Nen instead. xd.png

But didn't Skoodge already conquer Blorch?

Lets send her to Booty Nen instead. xd.png

Nope, I'm pretty sure Larb already conquered that. :U

HOW ABOUT THE SUN~

Nope, I'm pretty sure Larb already conquered that. :U

HOW ABOUT THE SUN~

I thought Larb was assigned to Vort. But the Sun is better. >D

While you guys are busy assigning my inevitable DOOM, can you give me some advace as where to put GIR and what to have him doing? I know I want him in Duty Mode, but even then GIR is a bit ridiculous.

Sign in to follow this