CrypticAsterisk

Invader Zim: HOLY SHIZ BUTTERWHACKETS.

heh the reactions in hear sound like a twilight convention :P *hopes he isn't killed*

i think i saw one episode of invader zim before it was canceled. i liked it well-enough but i wasn't allowed to watch it so i didn't see much.

*can't wait for July 5th*

I can't wait for the new eppy's. It's not the same listening only to the voice recordings. It's weird without all the needed pauses and sound effects. xd.png

New episodes? New episodes?! Holy censorkip.gif, Batman!

*is listening to Mopiness of Doom*

+1 FOR MUDKIP CENSOR

and YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

heh the reactions in hear sound like a twilight convention tongue.gif *hopes he isn't killed*

....pffffft, there's a HUGE difference.

You see, Twitards are more of the "AHMAGAWD -INSERT UNINTELLIGENT BLABBER HERE-" over total carp.

IZ fans is more of "HOLY PAPAYAS I THOUGHT THIS SHOW WAS CANCELED WHAT THE censorkip.gif WOAH THIS IS INCREDIBLE".

*ahem*

They are making new eppy's and are going to start showing them July 5th. Just saying.

MY LIFE JUST IMPLODED

MY BRAIN IS HAVING A STROKE OF HAPPINESS

MY EYES AND GETTING ALL WEIRD AND WATERY

I LOVE YOU, WORLD.

MY LIFE JUST IMPLODED

MY BRAIN IS HAVING A STROKE OF HAPPINESS

MY EYES AND GETTING ALL WEIRD AND WATERY

I LOVE YOU, WORLD.

This.

I literally COULD NOT BREATHE because of this.

I can't beleive Jhonen Vasquez agreed to finish some episodes. 8D I WANNA SEE 10 MINUTES TO DOOM!

EDIT: Z.

It's a Z.

Not an X.

Z.

Edited by Catspwndogs29

I literally COULD NOT BREATHE because of this.

Well, why did you close your eyes!

xd.png

-shot by the alot.png -

Well, why did you close your eyes!

xd.png

-shot by the alot.png -

At first,I was like, :|

But then

I lol'd.

As I read this great discovery, I felt a surge of righteous energy through my monitor.

I clung to my desk as she unveiled her findings, and so overcome was I by the truth and justice before me that I reached for my keyboard, tears of emotion streaming down my face. But I found myself unable to so much as grace a key, until this beautiful happening un folded itself on the eve of July 5th.

It was if, dare I say, that righteous spiritual forces of truth and justice had possessed my very body. I stood up, shaking with emotion, and stumbled out into the thundering rain- I fell to my knees in overwhelmed and all consuming awe, and as I looked searchingly to the heavens, rain lashing against my face, my lips could only form five humble words: "I believe in Jhonen Vasquez".

Edited by Drer'Ahv

Okay, I'm freaking out here. I'm not seeing where to watch Invader Zim. I looked on the Nick schedule and on every channel associating with Nick, but I didn't see ANYTHING AT ALL even MENTIONING Invader Zim.

What the hell...? Can someone tell me what might be going on?

You got Nicktoons? I think it only comes on at ungodly hours, but I might be wrong. I'd check now but it's late here and all the TVs are either in a room where everyone's asleep or being used.

You got Nicktoons? I think it only comes on at ungodly hours, but I might be wrong. I'd check now but it's late here and all the TVs are either in a room where everyone's asleep or being used.

Yeah, I have Nicktoons. I've looked on the schedule, but nothing involving Invader Zim is showing up.

Yeah, I have Nicktoons. I've looked on the schedule, but nothing involving Invader Zim is showing up.

If push comes to shove and you miss the new episode you can always watch it on this heers internetz. :3

If you are looking in the tv guide that is built into the tv, then it won't show up for a while. Trust me. It happened to my tv guide before the daily mini-marathons. I'll tell you if I see it on the schedule in a few days. It'll prolly show up on the third or fourth.

As I read this great discovery, I felt a surge of righteous energy through my monitor.

I clung to my desk as she unveiled her findings, and so overcome was I by the truth and justice before me that I reached for my keyboard, tears of emotion streaming down my face. But I found myself unable to so much as grace a key, until this beautiful happening un folded itself on the eve of July 5th.

It was if, dare I say, that righteous spiritual forces of truth and justice had possessed my very body. I stood up, shaking with emotion, and stumbled out into the thundering rain- I fell to my knees in overwhelmed and all consuming awe, and as I looked searchingly to the heavens, rain lashing against my face, my lips could only form five humble words: "I believe in Jhonen Vasquez".

+1

I was right. I looked at the tv schedule on my tv today, and Invader Zim showed up in a few time slots on July 5th. Unfortunately, my tv is telling me that they are still old episodes. They will be showing at 7 and 7:30pm (PST) and I think 11 and 11:30pm (PST)

I was right. I looked at the tv schedule on my tv today, and Invader Zim showed up in a few time slots on July 5th. Unfortunately, my tv is telling me that they are still old episodes. They will be showing at 7 and 7:30pm (PST) and I think 11 and 11:30pm (PST)

Unfortunately, my tv is telling me that they are still old episodes.

still old episodes.

old episodes.

You better be freaking kidding me.

Well well.

I heard somewheres that a movie finale was being planned before IZ was 'cancelled' the first time.

There were also five or so episodes for which the audio was recorded, but the animation was never completed

Perhaps said projects will be taken up again now that IZ is back for good?

And maybe they're doing them all at once and releasing them later in a huge...bundle of...doom?

Edited by Doomy