Irene

Irene's Art Thread :3 - Updated!

Should I start taking a few requests?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Okay so I've decided to try out taking requests. Mind you that I will be very slow at finishing so I hope you all can be patient with me smile.gif

My Deviantart =D

Rules:

-The person who I draw the dragon for is the only one who can use it

-You may tweak the picture alil, as long as I am creditied

-You can use the picture anywhere you like smile.gif

-No waiting lists

-No begging, be polite!

Note:

-Will only be taking 2 requests for now, because I just started smile.gif

-Please dont choose super complex dragons like Nebula, Magma etc (New at Photoshop >.<")

-I will only draw one dragon

-I will PM you if the dragon chosen is to hard to draw

Spots:

1: Closed

2: Shadowflame- Guardian Dragon

Ordering Form:

Sprite:

Want a speech bubble?:

If so, what will it say?:

Examples:

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Irene

My latest I just finished (havent drawn dragons in 2 yrs x-x)

user posted image

My latest I just finished (havent drawn dragons in 2 yrs x-x)

user posted image

These are sooo cute! I can't wait to see more!

Not bad, being done with the mouse. But you need to practice proportions, and shading. It looks so pillow shaded.

Not bad, being done with the mouse. But you need to practice proportions, and shading. It looks so pillow shaded.

Thanks smile.gif And I know, I'm terrible with proportions on mouse, hand drawing is more of my thing xd.png Im not sure how to shade properly on MS Paint xd.png

I don't know if you take requests but those are SO amazing i was wondering if you could make a Sweetling (Valentine '10) saying "Rawr"? If not thats fine! I LOVE your art by the way :3

What program do you use?

I don't know if you take requests but those are SO amazing i was wondering if you could make a Sweetling (Valentine '10) saying "Rawr"? If not thats fine! I LOVE your art by the way :3

What program do you use?

Hehe thanks ^^ Hmm l'll see if I will take requests are not xd.png But I will definitely let you know smile.gif And I just use basic mouse and Microsoft Paint, that's why they look so shabby ^^"

Hehe thanks ^^ Hmm l'll see if I will take requests are not xd.png But I will definitely let you know smile.gif And I just use basic mouse and Microsoft Paint, that's why they look so shabby ^^"

Okay! Thank you! I was wondering if i could use your sunrise dragon you just made to help me start drawing like that! (Like just use as a reference and try to recreate it?)

Okay! Thank you! I was wondering if i could use your sunrise dragon you just made to help me start drawing like that! (Like just use as a reference and try to recreate it?)

No problemo wink.gif Sure you can use it, just remember to credit me ^^

Wowza! These are fantastic Irene =D I can't even draw like that..I hope you will plan to take commissions/requests laugh.gif

Wowza! These are fantastic Irene =D I can't even draw like that..I hope you will plan to take commissions/requests laugh.gif

Aww thanks Virusfoxy *blushes* Ill see if I will take requests or not, but Ill let ya know.

Eh, well i tried to make one! I couldn't do the Sunrise dragon so i decided on a skywing! biggrin.gif

user posted image

Haha , thanks you got me into this now!

Eh, well i tried to make one! I couldn't do the Sunrise dragon so i decided on a skywing! biggrin.gif

user posted image

Haha , thanks you got me into this now!

Lol wow that's really good ^^

Irene, have you considered commissions/requests yet? rolleyes.gif

Edited by Chocolates

Your work is very good for mouse drawings in Paint!

For basic work, drawing in Photoshop really isn't too different than Paint. You just have a lot more tools, but using your Brush/Pencil, Paint Bucket, etc is pretty much the same. Also, you have the option to work in layers, which lets you say, draw something over a background without messing up the background. Or shade over your sketch lines.

For my first Photoshop work, I had Photoshop Limited Edition (I believe it was a 4.0 version). It would only let you undo ONE change to irritate you into buying the full version. So if you messed up and accidentally clicked one more pixel after doing so, you were stuck! Even Paint at the time was better than that!

Honestly, just doodle and play to get more familiar with the program. Playing with the tool settings will give you an idea of what they do. I think I learn something new about Photoshop every time I use it.

Your work is very good for mouse drawings in Paint!

For basic work, drawing in Photoshop really isn't too different than Paint. You just have a lot more tools, but using your Brush/Pencil, Paint Bucket, etc is pretty much the same. Also, you have the option to work in layers, which lets you say, draw something over a background without messing up the background. Or shade over your sketch lines.

For my first Photoshop work, I had Photoshop Limited Edition (I believe it was a 4.0 version). It would only let you undo ONE change to irritate you into buying the full version. So if you messed up and accidentally clicked one more pixel after doing so, you were stuck! Even Paint at the time was better than that!

Honestly, just doodle and play to get more familiar with the program. Playing with the tool settings will give you an idea of what they do. I think I learn something new about Photoshop every time I use it.

Thanks ehehe ^^ I have Photoshop 6.0 smile.gif