RheaZen

Q&A: Questions and Answers

Can you switch between them? Can you still browse the web?

Either way, probably best to quit and restart the browser. Then switch to something besides Safari. It's the IE or Macs. xP

Are there any kinds of games (Other than the Elder Scrolls) that the choices you make affect your character's fate?

Edit: @Chicogal, it may be the overwhelming sweetness.

Edited by rainpeltstar

Pokemon question here.

So for some reason I can't find an acceptable answer online anywhere. I restarted Emerald tonight, and basically what happened was that I had just gotten my pokeballs so I could catch other pokemon (just had my torchic). I went out and caught two Poochyena because I wanted a specific nature. Anyway, I went to the Pokecenter and released the first one, and then tried to release the second one because she didn't have the nature I wanted either.

Except she came back.

Though this has happened to me before, I assumed it was because that pokemon had high friendship. However, that seems nigh impossible here, since I JUST caught this pokemon, and I highly doubt it has something to do with the HM thing (I dunno, read it online) because I'm no where near getting an HM yet. I haven't even left the hometown yet!

So... anyone know why I can't get rid of this Poochyena?

Pokemon question here.

So for some reason I can't find an acceptable answer online anywhere. I restarted Emerald tonight, and basically what happened was that I had just gotten my pokeballs so I could catch other pokemon (just had my torchic). I went out and caught two Poochyena because I wanted a specific nature. Anyway, I went to the Pokecenter and released the first one, and then tried to release the second one because she didn't have the nature I wanted either.

Except she came back.

Though this has happened to me before, I assumed it was because that pokemon had high friendship. However, that seems nigh impossible here, since I JUST caught this pokemon, and I highly doubt it has something to do with the HM thing (I dunno, read it online) because I'm no where near getting an HM yet. I haven't even left the hometown yet!

So... anyone know why I can't get rid of this Poochyena?

Wait...Pokemon can come back?? Since when did this happen? Last time I checked, you hit the release button and it was gone, that was that.

Wait...Pokemon can come back?? Since when did this happen? Last time I checked, you hit the release button and it was gone, that was that.

Nope. Sometimes if you release them, you'll get a message that says, "...! [Pokemon] came back! Was it worried about you?" Or something similar to that. I had it happen in my Pearl game before, but this is the first time it's happened in Emerald.

Theres something like 5% chance of a Pokemon returning....

I had pearl, It happend to me twice.

Someone I doubt it's just a percentage. I've released about 700 Eevees without that happening. Typically they return because of HMs, so I don't know what's causing it here...

wow i have never heard of pokemon coming back.. odd.

Recently my knee has started hurting, (i dont exercise often or over use it so idk why it hurts) and i dont like taking medicine to get rid of pain, so any ideas how to treat my sore knee without using medicine?

Edited by kittygrl

wow i have never heard of pokemon coming back.. odd.

Recently my knee has started hurting, (i dont exercise often or over use it so idk why it hurts) and i dont like taking medicine to get rid of pain, so any ideas how to treat my sore knee without using medicine?

RICE. Rest, ice, elevation, compression. Move it as little as possible for a few hours at least, put some ice on it for a while, elevate it somehow and wrap it in an Ace bandage or something.

Normal daily activities can cause soreness too, as can walking up and down stairs a lot (mine hurt sometimes because I live on the third floor of a dorm during uni).

c: Hope this helps.

I'm 18 this August at 1.62m. I still want to increase my height by at least 6-8 inches. My dream height is 1.88m which is virtually impossible[fat hope lol]. I have not grown/height remained the same since 14, I got my first period in Dec 2006. I heard from my anatomy lessons that my bones are not done growing till the age of 25. I guess my puberty had ended years ago. My father is 1.72m while my mother is 1.67m. Is it still possible for me to grow a couple more inches? Even if I have to get growth hormone injection, I'm willing to give it a try. Any advice on increasing height? I dont like not being tall enough. Thanks.

Edited by S9429183F

Does anyone know how much exercise is needed to destroy the following,

Mister Potato: Mexican Wave Chips (70g)

Nutrition per 100g:

Energy – 556kcal

Protein – 6.2g

Fat – 35.4g

Carbohydrate – 53.2g

Ingredients:

Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Palm Olein), Sugar, COntains Permitted Flavouring Substance (COntains Milk, SOybeans), Skim Milk Powder, Salt, COntains Monosodium Glutamate (E621) As Permitted Flavour Enhancer.

I am deadly serious

why do preteens and scene kids say that their crazy and should be in a mental hospital?

0__o those places suck though...mental hospitals or just staying in the pysch ward of a normal one is one of the most boring depressing things you can ever do. nothing to do but stare at the nurses making rounds to make sure you haven't killed yourself and pretty much let drugs turn your system into jelly

there is nothing good or fun about it, not to mention the thousand+ cost of staying in them

because they want people to give them sympathy or attention, cuz they feel they never get any but are generally spoiled and have most of everything they could ever ask for

so a bunch of literal snot nosed brats.

Figures dry.gif

thanks for the answer though

ah. your welcome. im still in school and thus surrounded.

I'm 18 this August at 1.62m. I still want to increase my height by at least 6-8 inches. My dream height is 1.88m which is virtually impossible[fat hope lol]. I have not grown/height remained the same since 14, I got my first period in Dec 2006. I heard from my anatomy lessons that my bones are not done growing till the age of 25. I guess my puberty had ended years ago. My father is 1.72m while my mother is 1.67m. Is it still possible for me to grow a couple more inches? Even if I have to get growth hormone injection, I'm willing to give it a try. Any advice on increasing height? I dont like not being tall enough. Thanks.

So you want be 1.88m and you are 1.62m. Why? You are 18; thats a young age you have a chance of growing. I know someone who is 5 feet tall... and shes 17. 1.62m (thats like 5'3) is good for your age.. females should be typically shorter than guys too lol

Edited by Darkknife

You could still grow, but what's it mean to be "not tall enough"? o_O Nothing wrong with being shorter. You're already taller than me, lol. And I do just fine. Never stopped me from doing anything. o3o

And no, there's really no way to make yourself taller. Although, you could perhaps try and pull a Willy Wonka and have to go through the taffy pull. =p

But really, height isn't really something we can control, so you might as well find some ways to look at your height in a positive way. :3

So you want be 1.88m and you are 1.62m. Why? You are 18; thats a young age you have a chance of growing. I know someone who is 5 feet tall... and shes 17. 1.62m (thats like 5'3) is good for your age.. females should be typically shorter than guys too lol

Yeah...1.88m is prolly not possible unless I get aid of growth hormone injection. I aim to add 6-8 inches to my current height. I have not grown 4 years since my puberty ended which is 2 years after my first period and really want to grow taller now after a few years of being the same height. It should be still possible as long I havent hit the age of 25? It feels better being taller for me.

You could still grow, but what's it mean to be "not tall enough"? o_O Nothing wrong with being shorter. You're already taller than me, lol. And I do just fine. Never stopped me from doing anything. o3o

And no, there's really no way to make yourself taller. Although, you could perhaps try and pull a Willy Wonka and have to go through the taffy pull. =p

But really, height isn't really something we can control, so you might as well find some ways to look at your height in a positive way. :3

It means not tall enough for my satisfaction. Lol. Pardon my high expectations. I want to be at least above 1.7m, grow by 6-8 inches. It really feels better if I'm taller. I have bought calcium tablets to make my bones grow possibly lengthen just to have a chance of increasing my height. I have a bad body posture aka hunch back so need to do some stretching. And furthermore, I have flat foot which also partially makes me shorter. I still have 7 more years till my bones stop growing so still got hope even my puberty ended 4 years ago..