Shoop_Da_Whoop

Artemis Fowl

Who read/reads this series? I did. Twice. And I'm waiting on the 7th book. I'm just curious if someone else on here has read it besides me and maybe we can chat about it. biggrin.gif

I've read at least two or three of the books. I sort of lost track. It's a fairly good series, but not my favorite one ever. smile.gif

I read .. five, I think?

Awesome when I was younger; when I tried to read them again a few months ago, I was quickly bored. But hey, my introduction to evil geniuses as protagonists smile.gif

I read through the time traveling one, but lost interest after that. It's an ok series, just not very memorable at all. I seriously can't remember any of the plot.

I really like them. Someone finally made a topic about it, too. *gives acorns to shoop_da_whoop*

I loved the Artemis Fowl series. I cried when Root died. *sniff* But yeah I think Eoin Colfer's great.

I read all of the books, and the field-guide-type thingy a few years ago, and LOVED it. Like kadoatie, it was my first book where the "bad" guy was the protagonist. My problem is that I read them all out of order, but I was able to piece things together.

I like em.

They're nice reads.

Waitin for the seventh book, which is coming out on the July 20th in the UK, and August 3 in the US.

I have read a couple of them (I forget which ones) but I never got round to reading the whole series. I really enjoyed them and would probably read them many times happy.gif

*squees* Here Da_Woop, have a Neutrino to go with the acorn biggrin.gif

http://www.artemisfowl.co.uk/downloads/atl...ex_chapter1.pdf

This is the first chapter of the Atlantis Complex; and is indeed a massive spoiler of what is to come.

I've read all the books severall times over and have been a memeber of a fan forum for about 18 months.

*bows* Alanna, obsessed FanGirl.

Ohhhhh man, I started reading that such a long time ago!

Brings back memories... I grew up with the character - everytime the newest book came out, he'd be one year older and so would I! =D

But... alas, the prices of books just kept going up and up and I couldn't afford anymore =[

**SPOILER ALERT FOR ANYONE WHO HAS NEVER READ ARTEMIS FOWL**

The last book I read was where everyone's memory gets wiped, and Artemis goes to the bathroom only to have a brown contact lens fall out of his eye...

Hehehehe!

I love the series read them once but I still remember the plot, *sigh* still waiting for the 7th book to show up here, can't wait xd.png

I started this series, and it's really good, but then I forgot which book I was on...now I'm procrastinating. XD I should get back to reading it...

I started reading this series a long time ago.

I like it, though I'm not as dedicated to it as I used to be. It's a pretty good series of books. (:

I love the series, right up to and including the fifth book, though the fifth book wasn't quite as good but still a great read. The demons just came out of nowhere... but they were done pretty well. It works.

The Time Paradox was awful, though, everything seemed completely out of left field and it didn't have the same charm to it that the earlier ones did.

This upcoming one seems worse.

For me, the series ends at Lost Colony. I'm sorry, but what's this about a sixth book? I sure wish there was one, it'd be nice.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

I love Artemis Fowl.

But Eoin really needs to give us a new antagonist already.

We get it. Opal is brilliant and self-centered and evil. Lets' move along.

Edit:

I have discovered that Atlantis Complex does not release tomorrow.

At least not in the US. dry.gif

We get to wait until the third. I'm not sure why.

Edited by Stromboli

o.O You sure? Then what's the second one...and third one, for that matter?

*mindblank*

First is Artemis Fowl.

Second is Arctic Incident.

Third is Eternity Code.

Fourth is Opal Deception.

Fifth is Lost Colony.

Sixth is Time Paradox.

And next will be Atlantis Complex.